Issue with peeing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MsT'sSlave, Oct 25, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. MsT'sSlave

MsT'sSlave Active member

Professional
    Atlanta area
    Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    Hey guys, is anybody else running into the problem of your ball sac getting in the way when peeing sitting down? I'm in a cb6000 and i find this to be a real challenge. On a related note, is anybody able to stand up and pee successfully in the 6000? I find it shoots all over the place.

Thanks!

2. chasteme

chasteme Newbie Sub.

Arizona
    Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    yes I experienced the same issue. I have an added problem of a Prince Albert piercing with no jewelry currently put in it. I siimply pull upwards and back on the lock that seems to allow enough room so I don't pee on the boys.

between the Prince Albert piercing and the CD there is no way in hell I could stand up to pee.

3. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    Yep, it is an issue. I just use some toilet paper to dry off. I also carry a small squirt bottle filled with 80% water and 20% mint flavored alcohol based mouthwash along with some Q-Tips. Dry the testicles, a few squirts into my CB6000s and then insert some toilet paper through the pee hold of my CB, twist it a few times to absorb most of the water on the side of the cage and then finish off with the Q-Tips. I have it down to a science. At home I have a big squirt bottle that I use. Check out Keptforher.com and look at the kits they sell for cleaning up. The best thing in it are the sponges on a stick. I can carry one in my pocket or briefcase. Work great and each one lasts for at least a month. You can put soap on them and scrub the inside of your CB or just plain water. Of course, you can also use them to dry off. Hope that this helps. I also try to pull my CB back towards my body to give my penis a better angle to squirt in.

4. Susan S plus1

Susan S plus1 Member

retired
    Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    I do smile when people say you have to sit down to pee while wearing one of the CB range, unless you are pierced I can't see what the problem is. All you have to do is, pull the cage down then back up towards your body. In doing that your penis centre's itself and you pee without making a mess. It worked every time for me. But you do have to sit down every time if you wear a full belt.

5. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    Try that with a penis that hides like a turtle inside your body. :) Very messy. I was peeing sitting down since last year when it would squirt out in all directions, wet my pants at the urinal and soak the floor at home. Not all men are made the same that is why we sit.

Pawds likes this.
  6. MsT'sSlave

MsT'sSlave Active member

Professional
    Atlanta area
    Local Time:
    Thank you Mike. I'm a grower and, when soft, it can be impossible to get the holes to line up to pee. Sitting is the only way right now.

7. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    Some would say giving up the ability to stand to pee is somewhat of a prerequisite to chastity...... :cool: :D

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    I just sit its easuer and the end of most problems. I rarely need to pee more than three times in a day anyway so its usually at home when I can rinse through or shower after. If on a rare occassion I am cought short outside and miles from anywhere I just squat, wipe best I can and shower when I get home. Can't say its ever been an issue.

I guess if you were regularly having to pee stood up it might be worth trying a 'shepee' or 'la funnel' or similar product.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice