Ice Russian Roulette

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by coffee2sugars, Oct 26, 2014.

1. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    So we have the usual feeling that most new people go through when they begin chastity play.

She feels guilty denying me for very long periods and I want want a little longer locked up so we came up with a game.

ICE RUSSIAN ROULETTE

Freeze 6 identicle glasses of water with the key in 1 of them. Every night I the chastised get to pick a glass to take to bed. I have to wait until the morning for the glass to defrost to see I have picked the glass with the key. Until I find out she has full control of our sexual adventures.

If I have not found the key my wife will refreeze the glass and shuffle the glasses in the freezer to make sure I cant work out what glass has the key. If I have found the key I get to remove the device and ravish my wife as much as I want however I want for the whole night.

As a bonus to the game after 3 days of playing before refreezing the glass of water we will add a dice to it. If I pick the glass with the dice we roll it and depending on what we roll we have set up little bonuses or penalties.

For example

rolling a 1. Add a glass of water to the freezer
    rolling a 2. pick a glass the next night but do not re freeze
    rolling a 3. Do not pick a glass that night
    rolling a 4. get to pick 2 glasses but only refreeze 1
    rolling a 5. I get to service the wife however I choose but absolutely do not get to cum (unless she chooses to allow it). device goes back on.
    rolling a 6. I have to find the key twice before I can use it.

Once the dice has been found it cannot be re froze until a certain day of the week. for example on a wednesday.

So there it is our idea for a pottentially never ending game. As i say the wife has total control so can choose to end it if she wishes but i cannot.

My question is what have/do you guys do. I know these games are not for everyone but this type of play fits many people so would be intrested to see what you have come up with in the past to ease you into this.

2. MissCharlotte

MissCharlotte Active member

Miss
    Australia
    Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    Good idea.

I have used one similar to the dice but not with water.

We have used one with different coloured counters. I have a bag and for each good deed my sub does, like do the dishes he gets a red counter in the bag and when he annoys me etc I put a blue counter in the bag or more than one if it was really bad. Every night we draw one out to see if he will be able to cum. Sometimes I add counters of other colours that have special meanings for us.

I didn't make this up but he knows if he is good he has a better chance of cumming. We don't use it all the time but if I feel he is getting lazy with his chores it is a good reminder of what he should be doing.

coffee2sugars likes this.
  3. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    Sounds like a good idea suited. How does he get counters removed?

4. MissCharlotte

MissCharlotte Active member

Miss
    Australia
    Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    I don't remove counters, I just add 'bad' ones.

So he knows if he is naughty, he can try and make it up.

He is learning to go for longer times in chastity, so this way, if he is good, he has a chance of masturbating every couple of days.

More experienced subs might have their Mistress draw out a counter once a week or so.

jemima likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice