PA security

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by BDB, Aug 13, 2014.

1. BDB

BDB New member

Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    Men in chastity can be a very creative group so can their key holders. Do any of you know if there are any "after market" options for some type of locking PA pin that can be added to the jail bird? I'm not interested in putting a lock through my piercing (although it's been done on occasion), I'm talking about something more like what a Lori offers.

2. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    I have a JB and have used a chastity cable to loop through a segment ring and then each end is secured to the post on the base ring. Worked very well.
    Now I have a large segment ring looping though the front of the cage without a cable. I can assure you that I could lose the screw and still not get out without tools. Mistess has the pliers for the ring. I have no idea where they are and do not care. Please see my profile pic.

3. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    I use a pin on the MouseTrap I sell (it's a stainless steel device similar to the PA-5000.) I think your device would have to be modified with some sort of anchor for a pin to work with it, but maybe you're visualizing some way to anchor it that I'm not considering.

4. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    I have modified a CB6K by drilling holes either side of the pee slit in the front so you can thread a PA cable through the cage and through the ring. I needed a large ball CBR so it wouldn't fit through the slit at the front allowing me to pop the ball out and escape. Worked fine, but a pulled a bit on shrinkage in the cold.

I also have a Bon4MS and this approach works well too using the slits in the side to thread the cable through allowing the cable to move sufficiently to allow for shrinkage, and as there is a round hole in the front to pee through the ring doesn't protrude and you can use a normal sized CBR.

Both approaches are 100% secure, the BON4M being the most comfortable for longer term wear.

5. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice