Most frustrating way to be teased.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastingfun, Jun 23, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    What are the most frustratingly exciting things your KH does to you to drive you crazy and you just can't wait for her to do it again?

I never know when I will be allowed to orgasm as my KH wife wants it this way which is fine with me. I have gone anywhere from one week to over a year although I can't remember the last time that was less than four months. Most of the time it's a ruined one. Actually most of the time. I am currently over three months since my last orgasm which was ruined. In fact the last several have been ruined. She tells me that an orgasm, ruined or not, is still an orgasm and to be thankful to her that she is letting me have one. I can never thank her enough.

For me , the most frustratingly exciting thing it is when she unlocks me and edges me over and over until I am worn out but she won't stop. Then she will tell me that she wants me to cum and no matter what she does by either stroking or licking or fucking me, I can't cum no matter how hard I try.

All the while, she will typically say things to me like, how she is disappointed in me or why doesn't she turn me on enough to cum or it's obvious that I not even close to being horny enough to cum and that we will just have to wait a good long time until I'm ready.

How can I not love this woman?

Captured Pirate and kkeeiitthh like this.
  2. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    For me it is oral. My wife will lick my penis all over, take each ball into her mouth and swirl her tongue around it, then just before I cum, she tells me to lock up. :)

Captured Pirate and kkeeiitthh like this.
  3. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    When i am unlocked by my Wife, which has been extremely rare these days, She only has to do the simplest of things to drive me crazy. My favorite though is when She strokes me & brings me to within a stroke of an orgasm & stops. i lose my breath over & over with that. The last time all she had to do was rest her hand on my thigh while i was bound & i was instantly aroused & hoping that she would touch her cumless cock, even if just to tease. She didn't, but anything she does or says, including short text messages arouses me immensely.

4. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    This would qualify, from earlier today. She puts a hand at the top of each thigh and then with her thumbs she massages the perineum area, breaking off from time to time to very gently run her hands down the insides of my butt cheeks, one each side. Despite not touching my penis this becomes very intense very quickly. After about 20 minutes of this I was told to lock back up....

5. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    My wife has me assume the position (on hands and knees, ass and balls exposed, caged). Then, while she watches TV or reads a book, she slowly strokes my ass cheeks, like harddenial's she rubs my perineum, and then when I am losing my mind, she will put her thumb into the head of my cage, resting on the frenulum (just under the head)....she just rests her thumb there for minutes. I get so turned on, I am stock still not wanting to ruin the moment...hoping she'll rub until I cum or do something, anything. When I can't stand it anymore, I'm not sure how she knows but she does, she'll start rubbing in very small circles, while at the same time putting her thumb up and at the entrance to my ass. Still rubbing, she'll slowly push her thumb in, which by now is really milking my prostate as I can feel the pressure building. She'll alternate rubbing my cock head, and pushing/pulling into my ass, and I'll start leaking/dripping as she milks more out of me. After about 20 minutes of this (me groaning and loving every minute of it), she'll stop and let me hump the bed trying to cum (but unable to) until I calm down, then we're done :)

Another tease: she'll leave me caged, face up, then take a seat on my face and have me tongue her to orgasm all the while slapping my cock in its cage, yanking on my balls, etc. (we're in a 69 position at this point). She cums (she is a gusher, so it is a LOT of cum) all over my face, in my mouth/etc. while I am denied and bulging out of my cage.

Finally (but not exhaustively, she is very creative :), she'll have me uncaged, bring her to a screaming orgasm (for her), then put numbing cream on my cock (condom over it) and after 10 minutes, tells me to try to cum. She puts her phone on a timer, usually 1 minute or less (fine tuning required depending on length of being locked up!) and gives me the "go". I don't get to control the pace though, so she says "slower" or "faster" (but not stop), but if I obey the speed control and can cum....I'm home free. The numbing is just enough to make it very hard to cum, and the speed control totally messes with my head (both heads) enough to where I can't get the rhythm right most times (and if I disobey the speed control commands, we are done, period). As we approach the time mark, she begins calling out seconds to go...."10 seconds baby", or "5 seconds, then no more chance to cum honey!"....I get so turned on, if I'm not careful I break the speed control rules (because she throws those in there in between) or I'm nearly screaming in frustration.

6. timeofmylife

timeofmylife Member

Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    Wow, wow, and wow!

7. chastingfun

New England
    Local Time:
    Wow, wow and wow! is right.

I love my wife dearly and she is a very good(bad) KH but I wouldn't mind trading a few sessions with the other KH's here. Anybody game?

Dang chairandstone. Your KH is off the charts!

mhubby likes this.
  8. LisaTV

LisaTV Member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    we all crave something more but never really appreciate what we have

9. Lady Jezerae

Lady Jezerae Key Holder of lowcountryscott

Local Time:
    I think your so right until you lose it.

10. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

I've been locked for a month today and I find her words to be the surest way to leave me with a screaming case of testicular vasocongestion(blue balls). Just yesterday she asked me how it felt to know I would never do it again. Today? She reminded me that at 52 I could have 30 years without orgasms. There are physical things that leave me hungry, but her verbal teasing drives me wild.

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  11. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    Ive told my sub that I dont expect him to ever masturbate again. I can get mine to such a state that he cant move without wanting to cum. He does get quite a lot of piv sex but thats cos i love the feeling of him inside me, but he still isnt allowed to cum. He hasnt cum since 27th December, and I have no plans to let him. Last time I said he could, he chose not to! lol so next time, the answer will be no!!! Thatll teach him. I can edge him, by hand, so that he is wanting to cum within half a hand stroke, Its all about knowing your own partner. I love the fact that our sex life has doubled and that I can have him as hard as a rock really rather quickly

12. chastingfun

New England
    Local Time:
    I don't know if this is more frustrating or humiliating but my devious wife knows how horny I am all the time and very easy to get aroused that she likes to get me going when we are with friends or out in public. She does this by rubbing caressing my inner thigh or arm and will sometimes whisper things in my ear. Once she knows that I am bulging with excitement, she will ask me get up to refresh drinks so they can see my bulge or have me stand up so they can check out my new pants or bathing suit or whatever. As you guys know, we get quite the bulge with a cage on that is very hard to get control over once we are excited. For me, especially if she gives me that little blue pill which she does often because she loves to see my cock straining for hours. I used to try to hide it but don't even bother any more. She enjoys it and this is about her pleasure, not mine,

Captured Pirate likes this.
  13. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    My wife's verbal taunts. Sometimes I think she's using a Jedi mind trick. Wait!!!! Those WERE the droids I'm looking for

guest 2942 likes this.
  14. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think, holding a party balloon with his key tied to it out toward him.
    He knows you will let it go sending it off into the night sky before he can reach it. He also knows that you will very likely let go anyway.

capturedboy81 and Sig Wyrminorb like this.
  15. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    That's a very romantic idea Ms Mascara Snake, but please don't let loose party balloons! In many countries they often come down in the sea, and turtles thinking they're jellyfish will eat them. Just about all Turtles washed up these days are full of plastic bags and party balloons. They often starve to death as they've no room for real food.It's very sad.

16. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    Every time my wife wants to tease me, she handcuffs both my hands to bed
    She feels crazy when she ties my hands, legs, neck with steel chains
    Recently she has stopped releasing me even for sex. No more PIV sex

17. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    These all sound fantastic, my wife is new to this and is just finding her feet on the teasing front. I'm sure she could learn a lot from your KH's.

We are having a Halloween Party tonight and she is going as a sexy vampire. Just the thought of her with sexy red lips and a corset is getting me straining in my cage.

I am hoping that she wears her latex dress and heels for our next play session next week and ties me to the bed. Would it be classed as topping from the bottom if I suggested this?

18. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    For me it is when my wife quickly gets me erect, holds onto my penis tightly with one hand and uses the other to hold her vibrator. She will delay her orgasm as long as she can while I try trusting against her fist to no avail. Then she reaches her orgasm and is exhausted from the intensity of it. She releases my penis and tells me to lock up because sex is only about her pleasure, not mine. That is the worse for me because there is no edging or any kind of pleasure for me at all.

Mascara^Snake and BlueEyes like this.
  19. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't consider your suggestion to her as topping from the bottom.

20. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Suggestions are welcome. Some I find intriguing, others I simply ignore. He knows very well what that means;-)

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice