Oh no, what did I do!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by mikeDsub, Nov 1, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    Just a little while ago my wife came home after a lively night out with the girls and told me that she has decided to make chastity our new lifestyle. She did not want to wait until the end of the year to decide. No more playing games. No more pity orgasms or giving me an orgasm for reaching a goal she set for me. From now on she would solely decide when to let me cum based on whatever she felt like. The experiment is over.

I am both excited and nervous. Mostly nervous because she has repeatedly told me that if left up to her solely, I would never have an orgasm again as I am very obedient and thoughtful when I am very horny. Apparently I also get cranky and less compliant after my orgasms for about a week. We were still testing the waters by increasing my orgasm denial period and I had agreed to try to go 3 months with 2 months as a minimum. Now I have no say at all.

A few weeks ago we through all of our rules away and instead made it very simple. My wife makes the rules and can change them on a whim. She will also decide what offenses are punishable and I obey anything she says. This really made key holding easier on her and may be why she wants me to fully commit to chastity. We talked and she mentioned feeling of power when she denied me and liking to be in charge for once in her life.

I had told her early on that she would like having someone live to please her for a change. There was other stuff that she said but all I could focus on was that this was going to be how I live the rest of my marriage; with my penis locked up and suffering the pangs of orgasm denial. In the end I agreed that any remaining control I had was no more. Now I have to wait to see what she does. She did say we would have sex tonight and that I will be pleasing her and denied an orgasm so not to get my hopes up as it was much too early to get a release.

I have heard this here before; watch out what you ask for as you may get it. Well I got it and agreed to it and now am nervous about it. :)

2. permanentslave

Local Time:
  3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    Sounds good to me. Next thing IMO is to upgrade to steel, MM or Lori, as secure as possible (pierced if she wants but not essential) and you can wear 24/7/365.

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  4. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks. First thing this morning I set the table for my wife's breakfast as normal and I was reprimanded for assuming that she was going to eat the same thing today. I had to put all the stuff away and get her a buttered corn muffin instead. Then she told me to go to the grocery store, something she never wants me to do. So I went and just came back. I found a stack of panties to put into my underwear drawer and she asked me where the paddle was. We are back to domestic discipline which he had abandoned a few months ago but she said that since my chastity periods were going to be much longer, she had to put a stop to my annoying he with sex talk due to being very horny. Now there will be no warning. I will be told to get the paddle, drop my pants and bend over. She said she will make sure that I have a very good reason to watch what I say in the future. Ouch.

5. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    @mikeDsub
    Enjoy every minute of it. We here and you are a select few people who has someone willing to be a keyholder and join in our fantasies. You may be in for the ride of your life if you are lucky.

It took four years of living the lifestyle for my wife to warm up to this, But over the past several years she has become more dominant. She slowly extended time between orgasms, to only ruined orgasms on very rare occasions, to permanent orgasm denial. She now knows which buttons to push to keep me achingly aroused 24/7 and is very good at it. I consider myself a very lucky guy to sacrifice my orgasms so I can serve her every need. The arousal from her dominance and serving her far outweighs an orgasm any day.

kkeeiitthh and permanentslave like this.
  6. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    oh if i could only ind a woman like that.i would give up everything i have for her.

cbur1334 likes this.
  7. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    I am lucky in that my wife is sexually adventuresome. Hard to find a dominant women as we can plainly see from posts and ads. I tell young men to find a woman willing to try things and then go from there. I have never been attracted to dominant women as lovers, only as friends. I want a normal courtship period, not domination, during our bonding period. I need to know that at her core, my wife loves me as a regular guy and not as a sub. In other words, she loves me rather than loving to dominate me.

8. cbur1334

cbur1334 Member

NE USA
    Local Time:
    That's a good point. I suppose that it's better to take a great girl with a strong bond and open up to her slowly, as it allows for a more intimate and less professional businesslike d/a relationship :)

BlueEyes likes this.
  9. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    Be careful what you wish for
    You wished it, you got it
    So now enjoy!

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice