How do you bring out her dominance?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by BKNYC, Oct 29, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. BaldWizard

BaldWizard Member

Web Programmer
    Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    That's good news @BKNYC

I've had recent good news as well. I got that Keyholders book on the kindle for my wife, and it has really gotten her going, maybe even a little more than I planed :) She hasn't had time to read any of it until just today and she's already told me she needs a feather duster, and I asked why and she had a sly look on her face. She also mentioned how the book talked about leaving a metal lock on even going through an airport just for the humiliation of it, and one thing she seemed really excited about was how the lady described that at some point a locked man will beg and maybe even cry if she holds her ground, and that's when you can provide a ruined orgasm to help prevent any future crying. She seemed really excited at the thought of making me cry and even happy that she know knows how to cause a ruined orgasm better because I guess the book describes it.

I bought that book without reading it, that may have been a mistake. I asked my wife if I could read it also, and she says I'm not allowed it's only for her.

It seems backing off from my "ideas" and my prodding, but providing materials from her perspective have helped greatly. Maybe even to the point I'm wondering if I should be a little worried LOL :)

BKNYC likes this.
  2. BKNYC

BKNYC Active member

Brooklyn, NY
    Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    @BaldWizard

That's awesome! I'm so happy for you! Keep me posted!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice