Are you pierced?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by happyWifebetterlife, Oct 24, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    If It helped then the info was correct. There's your problem, you just gotta interrupt the ying-yang flow below the belly button and every thing will be fine

2. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Enough said there. May they be kept safe!

3. happyWifebetterlife

Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Well, now You are just teasing me. i am not allowed to orgasm anymore. It has been 180 days, and my beautiful Wife made a promise to me that She would never allow an ejaculation again. The piercing is a symbol of my devotion to Her promise. i am no longer allowed the pleasure of penetrating Her in any manner. The new cage will be much more enclosed. Less temptation for both of us. It won't allow seeing or touching. Just open enough at the base for proper hygiene. The piercing will allow us both the security of knowing Her vow to my chastity will remain intact. For me to understand my place beneath Her, my arrogance and anger have to be removed. The hopelessness of my upcoming situation brings me great satisfaction. my Wife's word is as strong as the steel my device is forged from. When the piercing is healed, and She locks me in the new Lori, it will be in our best interest. She says so.

4. happyWifebetterlife

Local Time:
    It's never me that orgasms at all.

5. happyWifebetterlife

Local Time:
    i want to thank y'all for all the input. Please keep it coming.(slight pun intended). i am really enjoying all the different sides and +/- feedback. Thanks!!!

6. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    My PA was done at 10ga by an APP piercer with 8ga jewelry during healing. Now stretched to 4ga. Wait to use it with your Lori. I recommend staying unlocked so you heal well. Read The Piercing Bible. Get the piercing done a little further back for larger gauges. Do the saline soaks like they recommend. You'll be unlocked, and it will be a challenge, but worth the patience.

I like my 4ga, but 6ga would have been comfortable as well. Now that I'm healed, I switched from a circular barbell to BodyCircle's ball and socket rings. Do let it heal well before stretching or putting force on it. It takes a while for the surrounding skin to gain structure. You don't want a "excuse" to have to be unlocked, right?

I do not recommend using a 8ga to keep pinned. I felt it uncomfortable to pull and push. Bigger spreads force.

I'm in a Male Chastity Now "Contender" with a PA hook and a plate guarding against wandering fingers. It's light and comfy. I've worn it up to a week straight without issue. I can imagine 24/7/365 wear.

good luck.

Grant47 likes this.
  7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    I hear that some people like to ride shotgun. Eeeeew. Still, we shouldn't judge...each to their own I suppose.

8. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    When it was first pierced ( I got it done professionally, bit embarrassing as the piercer was HOT and I got a bit of twitch on) it was with a small gauge CBR maybe 2mm which I think is 12 gauge. I just measured the ring now and its 8mm which I think is 0 gauge. Mostly it has stretched naturally, but I did go about upsizing the jewellery from time to time.

I used to wear it 24/7/365, but I think I went up too quickly between 5-8mm and now it is a bit uncomfortable for 24/7 wear maybe because of the heavier jewellery but its still fine for sex and my wife says the optimum jewellery size so she can feel it is around 4-5mm, any bigger and she finds it a bit uncomfortable.

Although I have been into chastity for about 10 years I have been mainly wearing while I have been away with work, or when my wife was away for 2-3 days max at a time. Thats when I devised & researched ways to use the PA to secure, so that I could be securely locked for a few days without a KH by mailing the keys to myself, cunningly hiding them in my wifes car or leaving them at home. Without the PA or my wife as KH it was all too easy to pull out prematurely so to speak.

I only recently got my wife to agree to be the KH and have been locked up for week now :) Her main reason for not wanting to do it was the fact that she didn't like the device itself. Not wanting overload her with gadgets wires and gizmos I have opted to start out without the PA lock and introduce this idea when she is more comfortable with the whole keyholder/device thing. Therefore I don't have experience yet of PA security beyond a couple of days, but that said I feel confident that the PA wire in the Bon4M would be a pretty comfortable and secure long term solution. I haven't got the jewellery in right now while I am locked, but plan to wear it for the next lockup after my scheduled release next Tuesday.

I have found being in chastity with my wife in control so much better than self chastity, and hopefully this is the start of a long and exciting journey for both of us. Without the PA secured I know I could pull out but I don't want to, whether I will continue to feel that way further down the track remains to be seen, but its good to know the PA locking option is there should I want it.

9. spider1973

spider1973 Member

Local Time:
    so... my wife/mistress does not want me to get a PA. I am wanting one for chastity. We talked about and she just says she doesn't like the look of it. Any ideas on how to convince her otherwise?

10. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    Sell her on it as something for her, once its healed and you have a decent sized ring in there she will enjoy the feel of it during sex.

If she still doesn't agree then just go and get it done, I did and once she tried it for sex she soon got over it and loved it. Its your body after all.

11. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    what about a reverse PA?

12. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Get apadravya. It's a pa and a reverse pa all at the same time. LOL

13. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    Well, when I was in a cage 24/7 I was in the Steelworxx Steelheart solution with internal PA-fixing and integrated lock. A true stealth -device.....!
    I NEVER experienced any pulling problems with this brilliant concept. No pinching wires ad stuff. We don't want to to look like a christmas tree or Moonbase Alpha down there, do we?
    Here is a video explaining the concept:
    URL: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Fff0C-J837-

One comment. The PA ring does not have to be that big, - because of the brilliant concept, You can actually have like an 10-8 gauge. No problem. And Pick a ring that You/she can easily take out and reinsert, If She dislike it during play. Accommodate to her wishes;-) Once the ring is sealed inside the cage, There is no escape- and no stimulation, what so ever.....

14. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Blue eyes you should be in bed by now. Especially since you have Man Flu
    ;-)

BlueEyes likes this.
  15. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    Thanks for sending "The patient" back to bed:) He has the flu all right, but was apparently not just in the kitchen for a pill...

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  16. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    Thinking of getting a reverse PA so I will then have an apadravya. Anyone got any experience of one of these?

17. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Yup. I might be able to help you

18. happyWifebetterlife

Local Time:
    Really Thundar? apadrvya. hell of a starting point for a cock piercing, don't ya think? i know you are a bad ass and probably did yours yourself.

19. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    I actually threw that out there for shits and giggles. It is kinda radical for starting point. Actually did my PA myself first and Reverse PA shortly there after. What makes you think I'm a bad ass?

20. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    I got a rev PA at the beginning of the year but I stuffed it up really badly....

It was a bit too close to the urethra opening and I tried to wear it in conjunction with the large gauge jewellery in my PA. I used utlimately an 8ga curved barbell, but it would always rub on my larger PA jewellery. I went down to 4ga PA, but it didn't work. This caused the piercing to migrate. I took it out when it ended up less than 3/8 inch from my urethra... It never settled and was always sore.

What I SHOULD have done was take my PA jewellery out and put a straight bar in to wear it as an Apadravya.... But I didn't want to put a small gauge bar in (Rev PA was 10ga compared to 2ga PA!)

The jewellery ended up creating an indent in my head so deep that it hasn't yet healed, and maybe never will! It looks like I have a very small vagina on the head of my penis above my urethra opening!!! :eek: :oops: :)

So.... If you do get it done, make SURE you get it set back far enough AND you get the correct jewellery. I'm not gonna proffer my opinion on what the right jewellery is cos I obviously messed it up good!!!! So I'll defer to my buddy @thundar and others to suggest.

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

PS-My although a rev PA is supposed to tickle the g-spot, my wife never said she felt anything different when I had mine in.... :( My experience only though...

21. happyWifebetterlife

Local Time:
    Dude, you stick needles through your own cock. No matter how you look at it, that's badass. i was at a New Orleans Halloween tattoo festival in 1998. Good time. Closed hall. Lots of BDSM, nudity, tattooing and piercing. i watched this skinny kid sit down to get his nipples pierced. He told the piercer that he would likely pass out but to proceed with the piercing, regardless. He went white and passed out the second the needle touched him. The piercer continued and after installing the first nipple ring, he woke the kid up with smelling salts. The kid took one look at the new jewelry and said, "OK! Let's do the other side". Again, he passed out the second the needle touched him. Later that night, at an after party, up in one of the hotel rooms, the kid out drank and out smoked literally everyone in the room. Everyone is badass in one way or another.

22. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    Cheers for the replies folks.

It is my worry that a newly pierced reverse at 10ga will not work well with my current PA which is at 0ga.

I heard the healing time is quite a bit longer than a normal PA so that will mean time out of chastity and as we are just getting into it maybe its the wrong timing.

I'll keep thinking about it and maybe next year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice