Financial domination

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by coffee2sugars, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    All the better if she's gay. Won't want you for herself, and can ensure you don't get it with anyone else either. Perfect setup IMO.

coffee2sugars likes this.
  2. DonnyBB

DonnyBB New member

Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    Its great... are there people here with comparable experiences?

coffee2sugars likes this.
  3. Handsoff

Handsoff Member

Local Time:
    Hello

My wife is my key holder and makes the decisions in our lives.
    We have decided that it is therefore she that is in charge of our economy. The consequence of this is that I do not need to have a bank account, or any credit card. So for some time my salary have gone directly to her account and she will give me cash to do some grocery shopping or filling up the car. This works for us and is an outspoken way for her to keep me under control.

4. DonnyBB

DonnyBB New member

Local Time:
    You don't have any money for yourself to buy some snacks or nice things?

5. Handsoff

Handsoff Member

Local Time:
    If what I want to buy is justified she will grant me money for it. Easiest if I want snacks is to have it on our shopping list, to have planned ahead and have an ok when I or we are shopping for groceries.
    Of course going to a café or bar is out of the question, if she's not with me.

6. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    Sounds like the system is working well for you both but I have to say the last part would be be the deal breaker for me. "Of course going to a café or bar is out of the question, if she's not with me.

" No beer after a long week at work to relax ready for the weekend. I would be climbing the walls lol. I think even the wife would struggle to put up with me.

Seriously though if your system is working for you then great. Do you at least have access to an emergency fund in case you need it quickly? What happens if you buy something she doesnt agree with?

Thanks for sharing with us.

7. Handsoff

Handsoff Member

Local Time:
    Yes, this works well for us.
    I don't have any fund to dive into, we are trying to balance our economy and there is not much of a reserve fund at all. I have some pocket money but only around 10€.

coffee2sugars and Joroincharge like this.
  8. -Satyr-

-Satyr- Member

Hollywood
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    FinDom fetish has a bad rep, but truly it is all in the approach I think. When I have seen this done within a pre-established D/s relationship it has been very gratifying for both parties as trust has been built on many levels already. Though I have seen many online fin-dom situations spin out of control quickly I feel this is due to not setting limits. We are talking about a finite personal resource, and many online FinDoms can simply move on to the next sub.

Blackmail can backfire on both parties. There have been many cases in which the sub flips and reports the Dom to the authorities. Its a felony, even just when it is play. I don't know if a contract could be binding, most D/s contracts aren't.

For me, blackmail has no effect but giving over financial power to my Domme does hold appeal if the trust is there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice