looking for my 1st dom- west yorkshire

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by jon_b92, Nov 21, 2014.

1. jon_b92

jon_b92 young and caged up

Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    hi I've been caged for a few days now and I'm looking to take it a bit further, I wouldn't mind either a man of women dom. Im willing to travel or meet somewhere to begin with.

Must be younger as i am only 22 I don't want someone too old.

Must have experience but willing to take it easy to break me in, let me know if you're interested

2. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    If you wish to remain chaste why should it matter what age your Domme is?

3. jon_b92

jon_b92 young and caged up

Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    It sounds horrible I know but I'm not into older people. I'd rather share the experience with some one who I could relate to as being a peer not an elder. I don't wish to cause any one offence and didn't mean it to do so.

4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh you would be much better off with a Dom who was in her thirties or forties. So much more experienced. So much more understanding of males.

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Absolutely. If you're new to this you won't get the best results if you've a newby KH. Someone with experience will break you in properly.

6. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Jon, no aspiring kung-fu wannabe ever went to train under someone their own age.

You might find someone in the age brackets you're looking for, but more than likely they'll be learning as they go, which is fine and how it's happening for me as I'm in a long term relationship already but it has it's limitations. You could get great benefit and learn far more and more importantly develop far more from someone with a lot more experience.

sissy steph likes this.
  7. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Absolutely agree with the above posts - an older person will doubtless take you to places, both physically and mentally, you would never have imagined.

I would reluctantly suggest you go to Fetlife and look for local groups to you. There are quite a few and you could get known there before very gently approaching ladies - or even be taken on.

It may surprise you, but it's a buyer's market and ladies tend not to rush at such adverts or be desperate to find new subs to lock :)

Good luck in your search

BlueEyes and Joroincharge like this.
  8. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Sorry, but youre not going to find a young girl into chaste males LOL..Girls that age have no clue how to be Dominant and they want sex as much as you do.
    Heres how that's going to go...
    Ooooo...a pretty toy to play with, put it on! You look funny. Ok, I want to have sex now, take it off!

9. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    @jon_b92 I have to echo the sentiments above. If you're looking for someone to break you in and take you further, you'll be a lot better off learning from someone with more experience. Before my fiancee and I were together I had experiences with a few "older" women even though, like you, I thought I wasn't into "old people." I was actually your same age when I had a fling (her term) with a wonderful 45 year old woman. I learned quite a bit and we had a lot of fun, but I always had the feeling that I wanted to end up with someone my age.

My fiancee is actually a few years younger than I am, and was certainly less experienced than me in pretty much every aspect of sex (or sexuality). It has been awesome learning together but if I had gone into the relationship looking for her to bring more to the table than she was capable of I'm sure things would not have worked.

So, my point is don't discount "older people" because if you keep an open mind in that regard you might be pleasantly surprised. And don't hold your breath looking for a young and experienced dom/me who wants to keep you looked up in the way you're thinking. A younger person would probably have to learn just as much as you along the way. Which is fun, too.

jon_b92 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice