Chastity relationship maker or breaker.

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Mascara^Snake, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    I'm very interested to know more about experiences with regard to chastity having made, broken, enhanced or damaged your relationship/s.

What effect has it had on yours and would you mind sharing with us?

2. Lure_and_Order

Lure_and_Order Decommissioned Male.

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    Apart from one exception and not counting adolescent fumblings, I've never been in a relationship where I revealed how kinky I am part way through. I've always been up front and honest from the get-go. As a result, I don't have all that many relationships under my belt compared to an average man of my age, but the relationships I've had have all been a D/s dynamic where sex is concerned, and being a switch with some talk about chastity in the future used to be enough for me.

I read a lot of stories and journals online in my formative years about chastity (the very deepest of my desires), and I remember feeling a great deal of empathy for those who wrote about trying to get their reluctant partner into their chastity fetish because the key holder enjoying locking me up was (and still is) the most important part of the whole dynamic to me. So I always vowed to seek out the dominant, open-minded and experimental women and not waste anyone elses time pretending I am happy with vanilla sex, because I knew I wasn't.

I once (this is the one exception I mentioned) nearly consigned myself to a life without my desires fulfilled because I loved the girl and that comes above anything else. But I must say I breathed a quiet sigh of relief when we broke up, and my immediate thought was that I very nearly screwed up my chances of living chaste, so I reinstated my vow to never dabble in the vanilla world again, no matter how attractive they are!
    You dominant and open-minded women are rare and beautiful. So worth holding out for ;)

3. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    I have been with my wife for right years and she discovered my chastity desire a year ago this month!
    I am very lucky in that it has enhanced our relationship!
    I was married before and kept my chastity private but that was because my ex wife would of flipped!

sextudent and Sunny like this.
  4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    [QUOTE="PauloChaste, post: 119891, member: 33652"
    I was married before and kept my chastity private but that was because my ex wife would of flipped![/QUOTE]

I flipped when I was introduced to the concept. However I always like to try things twice and after a while I realised the potential and I never looked back.

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    In my case, having him secured was the only way forward. Nothing else could possibly have worked.

Sunny and Rita like this.
  6. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    Explaining how chastity effects my relationship with Mistress would take pages and pages, and i'm sure i'd not really be well understood unless you gentle reader, knew both of us before and after getting together. Essentially, we started out having a general idea of what was to be expected of me. Chastity was to be a very big part of that. It has made us closer and more in-tune with each other. It's the kind of relationship we were both meant to have!

corsac and Mascara^Snake like this.
  7. permanentslave

Local Time:
    Dear Ms Amanda,

my relationship with Mistress Sonia is a little different since O/our common interest in enforced chastity and in Female Superiority are the primary catalysts which brought U/us together. Almost immediately Mistress Sonia recognized the many benefits from keeping Her slave locked with great pleasure and amusement. What began as simply mutual agreed upon long term enforced chastity "play" has become a permanent lifestyle for U/us and W/we couldn't be happier. Well, mostly Mistress couldn't be happier. ;)

sextudent and Slave to Wife like this.
  8. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Hmmn, a very difficult question. For me it represents the physical embodiment of what was the natural state of our sexual relationship. What taking on the physical device meant was bringing all those issues into the open and laying them out for consideration, and in that it has helped us immeasurably. I'm not sure if you asked my Wonderful she would say the same, but certainly she would agree that it has opened the way for healthy, humorous and clear communication about things sexual. On the whole, I'd say better.

She finds my sissy leanings a bit harder, but is mostly accepting and so I don't go far down that road, it lives mostly in my head, my nighties and occaisional light dressing.

Now, having opened that communication, we're pretty well better off with or without chastity. If I'm not wearing the device I don't behave any different as far as I can tell, though possibly a bit less relentlessly horny, she's still in control of my orgasms, but I get to handle my cocklet more. She probably finds that a bit of a relief that I'm less horny, though I think I miss the device after a few days.

We dont make a big deal out of it though, and we're flexible and responsive enough in our attitudes that if we needed to make changes or get rid of it completely we could, without too much trouble.

misstie, BKNYC and Mascara^Snake like this.
  9. tiny_tim

tiny_tim Proudly Chaste

Far NW Suburbs, Chicago, IL
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    Damaged my relationship. I was too kinky for her and there was no way for me to be vanilla enough. Not much more to say and not really willing to share any more.

10. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    Paulo: How did your wife find out and what was her reaction?

11. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    It spiced up our relationship. She likes it more than me these days and demands I wear it.

Rita likes this.
  12. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Good for her, I hope she holds all the keys and has checked it is secure.
    Rita

13. BKNYC

BKNYC Active member

Brooklyn, NY
    Local Time:
    So far I'd say it's enhanced our relationship. We definitely communicate more around sex and sexual dynamics. I wholeheartedly agree with @SubVerity it has taken a dynamic that was already between us and externalized it. Now the fact that she is in charge of our sex life is completely out in the open and discussed where as before is was something that wasn't discussed and maybe even denied

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  14. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    It's enhanced our relationship and we have been married for nearly 20 years and we have always fooled around with chastity but never serious then on my last birthday she ordered it on and wow !! :)

15. Karen's Cuck

Karen's Cuck Member

Local Time:
    We have had lots of experience with tease and denial but wearing a device is new for both of us. So far we like it. Though I introduced Karen to chastity, I did not coerce her in any way. She has been very accepting. At this stage, just a little over three weeks in, I'm not sure if Karen really likes it and will want to make it a lifestyle or if she is catering to my desire to locked. Currently we are both very pleased with the positive change in my behavior. I kind of feel that if I am in chastity long enough, my behavior and obedience may become permanent even with out the help of a chastity device.

BlueEyes likes this.
  16. Sig Wyrminorb

Sig Wyrminorb Long term member

San Francisco, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    We're very much, in the words of Dr Song, early days.

Just came through some life adjustments due to change of work, and I thought she'd lost interest in the chastity pat of our new play... but.

I was left unlocked for several days, and have been very bad. I'm so pleased that I'm in trouble. I expect some consequence, but hope that the last two hours of foot and hand massage has helped LOL.

17. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    It has been a complete game changer for our marriage.
    Stronger than ever, even with a third member included into the circle of trust:)( My wife has taken up her youth girl-fling :) )

The lifestyle has kept me from yesterdays extreme play and focus on my sexual needs, and turned the table around.

It has revitalized her libido , much to her own surprise. She has gained great confidence, and it truly shows. Wonderful.

I have - in all respect become - a better husband, a better listener, a better lover and pleaser - so she tells me... With her clever control and steady leadership I have peace in mind, I'nm at ease, very happy, very horny, fit and well-trimmed - for her...

I'm without device, but pierced with a permanent cock ring to hold soon....

In fact with me it is no longer the outside boundaries that restrains and guides me, it is in the blood, in my head, all around...
    I am on permeant denial, and it is meant to be...

May it stay like this forever...:)

s2455, Lady De, Sig Wyrminorb and 3 others like this.
  18. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    A few weeks ago my second Chinese JailHouse M200 developed some wear in the powder coating which was causing an open sore. This caused me to have to take it off and toss it, pending arrival of the MM Watchful Mistress. At first she thought the idea was a little nuts, but now my girlfriend is annoyed that I'm unlocked. She can hardly wait until the new cage she bought for me arrives. Not that I've given her any reason to doubt my faithfulness, but knowing it's locked up gives her an increased peace of mind.

Jasmic68 and steelwaiting like this.
  19. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    We started out with male chastity eight years ago. While my wife took quickly to me being orgasm-denied, the idea of using a device took her longer to feel comfortable with. Denial has now become the norm, with release only via "accidents" three or four times a year. She now only wants my oral attention and is happy to dismiss me at any point during sex. Although I've always done my share of chores I think our relationship has been enhanced by my becoming more submissive, responsive to her needs and wanting to please like in early dating. For example I usually bring drinks and serve her food while she relaxes and am probably more willing to apologise after being unreasonable. Without chastity things might be the same, who knows, but my hunch is that the sexual element of chastity keeps me continually focused on her in a positive way.

guest 2942 and Sig Wyrminorb like this.
  20. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    O
    Oh it will help you to remain aroused and focused on her. The orgasm denial bit is much easier to swallow without a device I found. Why on earth would he need that thing clamped to his privates in order that he fancy me??
    it can feel quite unsettling. Especially to keyholders prone to feelings of insecurity.

21. Rob Robb

Rob Robb Active member

Manchester United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Complete maker. I discovered chastity back in April 2014 and together we are enjoying it.
    I am more attentive to my wife and much more the better husband.
    I am very focussed on my wife's needs.
    We have been married 27 years and it is still not long enough.
    Sex was dropping off before I discovered this site and it has revitalised us.
    I was a chronic masturbater before and now any orgasm is a bonus.It keeps me focussed on my wife.
    Lurkers, you should give it a try.
    This is a brilliant site and I am a big fan. If only more men were caged the world would be a much better place.

Sig Wyrminorb and seasoned like this.
  22. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    My wife and I don't have a heavy femdom dynamic, but my being in chastity has caused us to focus more on each other. Definitely an enhancement.

OwnedbyLeeanne and Sig Wyrminorb like this.
  23. BKNYC

BKNYC Active member

Brooklyn, NY
    Local Time:
    I'm very curious to hear how chastity works without a D/s relationship. Can you explain? Do you mean you share equal say as the when you are unlocked?

Out of respect for Mistress Amanda and her thread, I'll start a new thread. Can you please reply there?

24. BKNYC

BKNYC Active member

Brooklyn, NY
    Local Time:
    Wait, was I reading things or did your quote just change from "we don't have a D/s relationship" to "we don't have a heavy Femdomme dynamic"??

25. Sig Wyrminorb

Sig Wyrminorb Long term member

San Francisco, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Nostromo (wow such a synchronicity response.. i'm playing an Alien vid game right now and was just trying to explain it to Miss Amanda (@Mascara^Snake )

Can you please post a link to the new thread?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice