She can still masturbate.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Jens bitch, Nov 21, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Jens bitch

Jens bitch Active member

Toronto
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Last night I came down to our kitchen after getting the kids ready for bed to catch Master Jennifer getting her self off. I watched for a second before asking if she was doing what I thought she was. I caught her off guard as she told me I should make more noise when I come down the stairs. I told her I could help her with that and she told me it was to late, she was done. The interesting part of this for me was that she could do what I'm not allowed to do. I was jealous at first, then really turned on, then jealous again that she didn't use me to help get her off. This whole experience made the chastity thing become very real. This is my 30th day in chastity and I hope she keeps me in chastity for another 30 days.

spider203, Trey Jones, corsac and 2 others like this.
  2. Nebman

Nebman Member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    The few times I've seen my wife masturbate, always by hand, she goes at it with a speed that must simulate a vibrator. Hot to watch and hear her moan.

3. Jens bitch

Jens bitch Active member

Toronto
    Local Time:
    Love to hear the moan!

4. doubleglitch

doubleglitch Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    My kh is talking about signing up to one of those cam websites. So I can sit there and watch her as she mastubates for others enjoyment

5. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    as it should be

6. MissCharlotte

MissCharlotte Active member

Miss
    Australia
    Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    your frustration is how it should be ad i'm glad you saw sense

7. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello All.

It is so funny how the tables turn as you slip deeper into the clutches of your device and lifestyle. My Wife/Mistress/Keyholder masturbates almost daily now. I have come to bed and caught her in the process or I find her vibrator under the covers, under my pillow or when I crawl in bed she stirs and slips it out of her panties and into her nightstand. It is truly a feeling of mixed emotion that washes over me when I am reminded that she is getting off so frequently and without my assistance. On one hand I find it INCREDIBLY sexy that she masturbates to the point that I even keep her supply of visual ertotica fresh for when she needs a little spice up. If I find her vibe in bed I am guilty of sucking on it like a lollipop for a few seconds in the hopes of a faint taste of her before I put it away. On the other hand, I am jealous that she is so free to seek physical pleasure. I am no fool to think she is masturbating thinking about me, so I find myself wracked with curiosity and wonder as I contemplate who and what she is fantasizing about (which she NEVER divulges). I find myself feeling helpless at these moments and wonder why I ever went down this path in the first place as the calendar pages continue to pile up and my last orgasm becomes an ever increasing distant memory. Yet, since I surrendered and let her pursue this lifestyle to suit her fancy, we have never been more connected. She puts no constraints on me regarding "masturbating" which is basically playing with my nipples or penetrating myself with an anal toy while doing some light crossdressing (hose, panties, heels, maybe a corset and sometimes even a ball gag and blindfold), ALL WITHOUT AN ORGASM OF COURSE.
    All said, I am GLAD she masturbates. I like that she is self confident and willing to seek pleasure as she does. I like knowing she has sexual thoughts and feelings in her daily life. It is all so confusing to me yet somehow it fuels the insatiably kinky part of my sexual psyche which she makes it impossible for me to resist.

allaboutHer

corsac and Jens bitch like this.
  8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    Just because she's masturbating it doesn't necessarily mean she has to be fantasising.
    I often don't fantasize about anything, I just do what I need to do physically.

slave_m and SubVerity like this.
  9. Jens bitch

Jens bitch Active member

Toronto
    Local Time:
    That sounds like Jen

10. squier

squier Junior Member

tech consultant
    Germany, the wild south
    Local Time:
    Usually my wife doesnt want me to be present when she masturbates. Time ago I asked her why and she answered: "Boy, letting you see and hear those feelings I am having, especially because I get those feelings without your skills of satisfaction, would make you needless jealous and defiant!" I never asked again because she sure was right. Its really hard for me to realize: she doesnt need you anyway for her personal sexual pleasure!
    Mostly I get noticed bout it because afterwards she puts the vibrator on my bed. I then know she expects me to clean it properly, check the batteries and replace them if needed.

dsinbraces likes this.
  11. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello Ms. Amanda.
    OK, you have just introduced another element of wonder and confusion to this submissive male. REALLY? No fantasy needed? Just the deed for the deed's sake? I did not think that was possible...this is yet another element of mystery for me to wrap my inferior male brain around. I cannot ever remember masturbating without a visual aid or a mental fantasy. Women are just the most mysterious and beautiful creatures--truly more highly evolved than us men! I would love to hear more on your comment.

allaboutHer.

12. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm pleased that you have a clearer picture now :)
    Women are a deep ocean of secrets and you will never understand most of what goes on in our minds.
    Unlike male masturbation, visual aids or imaginings not necessarily needed. Of course sometimes there is fantasy behind it..... but it can on some occasions be completely perfunctory.
    A wee wanding session for me can be a way to just release tension. The faster the better.
    In fact I was talking here only the other day with a fellow Mistress who was so pleased that her new wand could deliver her there in half the time it took with the old one.
    So don't kid yourself that she is always wrapped in some sort of male stripperesque visual steamy dreamyland during the act.
    Of course if she is....then you'll never know anyway ;-)

Billus and Captured Pirate like this.
  13. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    This as all something I have understood for a long time.
    There are a few women who are visual in their erotica... But most are as described above.

Don't any men talk to and listen to women?

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  14. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    What a fun little thread!
    Yes… I do so enjoy knowing my Queen 'exercises' her right to pleasure herself with and without me! For a number of reasons! I Love knowing she is free to enjoy herself as I am locked up to only long to serve her! AND WE have this run tat she gets a minimum of 10 climaxes to my one… and that does not mean I get to 'automatically' climax when she hits 10… it just means and her discretion and however she chooses I get to climax! So… it just adds to my excitement know her pleasuring herself gets me one step closer to maybe… just maybe a release!! And as a wonderful benefit I get to be on my knees cleaning after!! A task I LIVE for!

and… Ms. Amanada I have learned over the yeas of serving my Queen that she may or may not be thinking of anything when she pleasures herself… GGs are diffidently wired way different than us Sissy Sub Slave Slut Whores who seem to ALWAYS have to have naughty little thoughts running through our heads!

In Miss Catherine's Service,
    PET

Jens bitch and Mascara^Snake like this.
  15. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Apparently not. Do males imagine that we drool over half naked pictures of them whilst pleasuring ourselves. Silly boys.

16. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Awwww come on, cut me a little slack here! I did not intone that women drool over half naked photos of guys and masturbate. My thoughts about what I THINK women do are about them utilizing mental images of scenarios with others (male or female) that they find sensual or romantic or perhaps the attractive coworker with the amazing eyes...you know the headier kind of stuff. It was funny, when I met my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder she had a collection of lesbian erotica (photo based) and B/D & S/M erotica (again photo based) and I was the one who had volumes of WRITTEN erotica of a broad spectrum of proclivities (with very few pics) and a toy collection. She claims to be very visual and finds the "female form" great fodder for masturbation with the male form in "situations" a close second. No, I know most men would masturbate to a Sears catalogue if the models were hot enough. Anyway, this is a fun thread...maybe my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder is a bit out of the norm---who knows! She IS a "deep ocean of mystery"!! ...allow me to add that she did have several VS catalogues and Fredericks catalogues in her "stash".

allaboutHer

17. Karen's Cuck

Karen's Cuck Member

Local Time:
    So when my wife tells me she is fantasizing about a past boyfriend as she massages her mound with a magic wand, she may very well be playing with my head and there is no fantasy at all.

Hmmmm, very interesting......... But I'm not going to ponder it too long. It's just too damn arousing listening to her call out another man's name as she cums. Ouch, I'm poking the end of my cage as I think about it.

Strict Sir and Jens bitch like this.
  18. MDsh

MDsh Active member

DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    I found this old thread and found it very interesting. I find when I am enjoying using my vibrator, I am always thinking of various scenarios that I have or will be putting sissy sub hubby in.

slave_m and MistressPhedre like this.
  19. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    My wonderful never divulges her fantasies and indeed, it's entirely possible (likely even) that she simply doesnt have them. I like to think that it's possible that she fantasises about curvacious women, or strong men with bigger cocks than mine, but those are more my fantasies of her negation of my libido. No, I think it highly likely that she simply works at making the physical movements that bring about the desired result, a result which sadly she often cant be bothered to achieve.

Sad for me this, as I'm mostly not allowed to masturbate on my own - so the occasions when I get pleasure, even the vicarious pleasure of her pleasure, are exceptionally rare.

20. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    While I've always known that men are more dependent upon visual stimulation than women, this makes me wonder if women just feel more physical arousal in general, thus not needing to be stimulated with their other senses. Multiple orgasms are already a dimension beyond the ability of most males to comprehend.

21. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't know if we feel more arousal than a male but I do know I seem to squirm and be more vocal. :)

22. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Well, I'm thinking that the inside of a vagina, and a clitoris (the only organ dedicated purely to pleasure), can offer more sheer surface area than a penis. So women may have a greater number of receptors to be stimulated. And of course multiple orgasms mean an ability to maintain higher levels of pleasure than men, who tend to plateau once, and then quickly lose the ability to maintain a comparable level. It would suggest that in terms of arousal, men are built for speed, and women for endurance. But that's probably no surprise to anyone reading this.

MistressPhedre likes this.
  23. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Haha masturbation can be quite erotic.
    My wife and I have separate bed rooms. We sleep in each others room, but also separately about half the time.

A few days ago, she sent me a text at 1am:
    "Great orgasm... Definitely got off at the simple idea that I can and you can't :p"

God... It took me a while to get rid of the subsequent erection ;)

cogman, cjr3000 and guest 2942 like this.
  24. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Most men ... I agree.
    As many men have the same issue with completely dry whole body orgasms too.

25. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    My wife/keyholder/ Dom just sent me a text message telling me that she will be spending the evening masturbating to one of her "go to" fantasies while i am at work making money for her. I know her "go to" includes me locked in my chastity device, tied to chair, and gagged while i am forced to watch her getting serviced my multiple men much larger then my tiny locked up clit. Gawd, I love this woman. Locked since 08/30/15.

cjr3000 and kellysbitch like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice