Getting Your Ass Kicked!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lure_and_Order, Nov 23, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Lure_and_Order

Lure_and_Order Decommissioned Male.

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    I had an idea with my KH recently that I'm both nervous and excited about! Thought I'd share.

The girl who holds my keys is massively into kickboxing. She's some crazy level black belt, training a minimum of 4 times per week and teaches her own classes. It's her main passion in life. For about 4 years now she's been trying to get me to start too but I never really had enough interest.
    Since she became my KH nearly 2 months ago I've been thinking a lot about being in a situation where my KH is kicking my ass.... And I like it! I admitted this to G, and then went on to admit that it would be hot if I had the option to challenge her to a fight to gain release.

This went down very well! It's G's whole area. She will completely destroy me and she knows it. Which is why she agreed to let me challenge her any time, and if I win I will be allowed an orgasm.... Boy is that a hot thought to me!
    G got really into defining exactly what type of fight and all sorts of other considerations I hadn't thought about. I seem to have agreed to 'continuous fighting' which she said was a very poor choice. I'm not even sure what exactly it will entail but I do know I stand very little chance.

So here's how I fantasise it will go down: Faced with a year of 24/7 chastity, once in a while I will become so desperate at my situation that I would tell G I was ready to try to get the key, and a date would be set.
    After her class and when her students have all gone home, I would emerge from the changing rooms naked but for my chastity device. G would be in her full kickboxing gear, gloves and pads (?) and we would meet on the floor, bowing to each other in custom.
    G would show her experience by immediately defaulting to an aggressive fighting pose, and I would show my inexperience by nervously trying to ape her intimidating position, made all the more comical by my nudity.

The fight would be harsh, I would expect no mercy from G. What ever I have agreed to sounds like a long fight and I would be fending off a flurry of experienced kicks and punches, my caged cock bouncing off my thighs like a pinball machine as she deftly targets my exposed manhood with each blow.
    Eventually and after her superiority had become apparent, G would be in a position where she knows having a little mercy would grant me my much needed release at absolutely no cost to her... Yet (I'm fairly certain) she would make the decision to finish me and win the fight, and watch my despair and frustration at my defeat, resigning myself to carrying out the rest of my sentence in chastity with the humiliation of not being able to physically take the key from my tormentor, even when given a 'fair' chance.
    I would be staring up from the floor with G standing over me, dangling the key above my face and saying 'Unlucky. No early release for you, but you can try again any time you like!'.

I think G is going to enjoy this even more than me! Anyone got any similar fantasies or experiences? :)

spider203 and richard like this.
  2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    No I've not been down that road. But could be interesting. I don't know the rules of kickboxing and what constitues winning, but G does I'm sure.

Onl;y one way to find out. I'd not bother about fantasising. It'll be how G wants it whether your fantasy or not.

Lure_and_Order and richard like this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    if you not got no chance of winning, i wudnt do it. you might has to go to hospital

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Just checked this out a bit more, and found the Rules. Seems it has to be in two or three minute rounds, number depending on situation; but 10 x 2 minutes fairly typical maximum depending on competition. Else rules same for men and women, though different categories each gender and also graded by weight. So it'll be (I assume) your extra weight and physical power vs. her superior skill.

Rules are here: http://www.wkaassociation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/WKA_Rules_Professional1.pdf

Win seems to be by a knockdown to count of ten, though with qualifications.

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hmm
    Lady kick boxer with experience and a will to win.

Verses

Boys balls

Result

No need for round two I think .

Xx Wendy

Sig Wyrminorb and Lure_and_Order like this.
  6. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Oh - this I am very interested to hear about! I like it for a number of reasons, in part as the idea of G kicking you to pieces and causing you some real pain is really hot, but also because it is physical contact of somesort - which brings you together physically, and helps grow your relationship.

Nice move. I wish the 2 of you the best, and you some luck. Please tell us about it when/if it happens. And some pictures of your bruises would be a nice touch. ;)

ps - take G up on the offer of training. You won't regret it. In fact, it's probably the only way to survive. Oh, and buy some pads you idiot! :)

7. Lure_and_Order

Lure_and_Order Decommissioned Male.

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    She wouldn't hosptialise me (would she?!) :p
    I don't stand a chance of winning, but G would have the chance of showing me mercy and letting me get some hits in if she wanted, and I really think she will enjoy making that decision :D

Thank you Joroincharge! Yes that sounds like what I signed up for. I'm thinking her skill will trump anything I can throw at her. I think it will have to be an 'off the record' sort of deal because of the rules not really allowing for me to enter a proper fight with someone in her grade, and I would think G has some regulations attached to her black belt status regarding flattening a novice in a fight, lol! But where there's a will.... ;)

Thank you Subverity :)
    I think you're right about the physical contact aspect. It's a very primal and pure show of dominance too, literally grappling for the key, physically trying to get myself free.
    I'll definitely take G up on the training! She's keen to have me training a lot, even now I get texts making sure I've gone to the gym etc, so I think she likes the idea of working me hard, and I definitely need to learn how to defend myself at the very least!
    The biggest problem at the moment is the cup not fitting over my cage. The obvious thing to do (or so I thought) would be to have the cage off while I'm training, but G won't even allow that, says it's not coming off for any reason whether she's supervising or not. I think I'm going to have to adapt one to work with my cage because I will need one when I'm sparring with others, not least to hide the device.

I would love to come away with a big black eye or a split lip from this... Lol! But yes absolutely, if it comes to fruition I will put it in my journal!

8. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol
    So you go before the governing board with some rather interesting story as to why she took advantage of you.

The board sitting behind a long table in big chairs asks you to drop your trousers and nice knickers and show them your brused balls and cage .

Twelve prs eyes both male and female third ,fourth, fith Dan martial art experts look down upon your cage and damaged balls .........

That is after you have been to the hospital and a dozen nurses have take the opportunity to upload pictures of your boy bits to the social media site of their choice .

I think you will be an expert in what it feels like to be embarrassed !!

Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice