need some more advice cs100/cs500

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by ssendam, Nov 12, 2014.

1. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    It's been a while but I am back to trying to make the cs500 work. I could use some pointers on a few things.

Peeing - what's the best method for this? I know there's a hole at the bottom of the cs500 (which is open but barred) yet I find this pretty useless. I don't know if it's my PA that I have in or something else but I am constantly having difficulty with this since it doesn't shoot straight down. Messy.

Chaffing of the head - Since the end of the tube is open my head gets extremely sensitive. Does this get easier with time? It's at its worst when I am erect and it bulges out of the bars a bit. Any contact with my boxers is torture.

Sitting down and pinching below testicles - if I sit back I am fine. However sitting straight up/down is usually uncomfortable. The bow makes contact with the surface of the chair and the skin of my testicles usually gets pinched as a result (since it rests over the bow).

Any advice would be great!

2. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    Bump! Anyone around that can offer advice? Thanks!

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Hi i still use my cs100 and have none of the problems you mention however the bow problem may be caused by the fact you have not bent the angle of it where it fixes into the lock block to suit your shape and body! if you do alter it remember to also bend the tubes bracket to match. As for the open end causing pinching i have to admit that was why i opted for the closed end having had problems in the past with other open ended devices doing exactly what you mention. You could always try and make some kind of removeable fitting that would stop this happening when in place, i once used a preformed rubber sheath that had a drain hose fitted to the edge and cut this down to just enough to stretch over the end of the tube it made peeing cleaner as the urine flowed out of the drainage tube and also stopped my penis rubbing on any clothes etc as it could not stick out past the rubber sheath. Use loads of silicone lube around the ballsac and bow at all times it does help let things move around .

4. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks Stroppy. Ironically here I am sitting on the sofa. I was sleeping but must have gotten erect over night and the pain woke me up a few minutes ago from the sensitivity of the head of my penis. Any little brush against the head while it's bulging through the bars is painful. Very frustrating. *sigh*.

5. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    Okay. A bit better this morning. Sleeping was painful due to the sensitivity of the head as mentioned. I think i found a penis sheath I may use over the tube which will help with this. I sometimes wonder if I got the tube too short but I tripled checked measurements before ordering so maybe this is just part of thr adjustment period.

So I was in it for about 5 days straight (this after having not used it for months) so a decent run. It's off at the moment for me to clean and adjust.

2 things I noticed. There are a couple open sores at the bottom of the penis, where the bottom of the tube likely dug in during erections. Any advice on this? I purchased white petroleum and wondering if I should use that in and around the tube and maybe the end. It's not too painful really, just unsightly.

I also noticed that the skin on the bottom of my shaft closer up towards the head, is a bit swollen. Almost like a build up of water. Also not painful at all. Just a bit odd. It's roughly near the bottom side of the tube, where the bars meet up with the solid portion of the tube.

Finally, how tight should the belt be? I can get several fingers in while laying down and if I try really hard I can slide it upwards over my hip bones but it does feel snug in general. I think last time I had it tighter, it felt like if I flexed my muscles around the waist area (tensing up upper thighs and butt) it felt a bit fatiguing as it pressed against the belt. So I assumed that was too tight which is why it's the tightness it is now. But I've also heard tighter is better. Just don't know when is too tight. Standing upright I can squeeze a finger or two in if I try. It's not super easy nor hard.

I am wondering if I should use the straps that go back since I originally ordered those. I know that will keep the tube closer to the body although I don't know if that will be a good thing or bad thing. Right now when erect, about an inch of the base of my penis is exposed out of the base of the tube (where the skin is bunched up a little bit).

Most frustrating thing is figuring out what results in comfort.

6. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    Well seems like it's one step forward, 2 steps back.

I tried tightening the belt by one hole before putting it on again yesterday evening. After getting locked back into it I came to the conclusion that it'd be too tight. Any flexing of the muscles which is only natural while walking, caused too much pressure on the muscle itself and I could tell it would begin to get fatiguing. Plus I have a sensitive stomach so I don't want to overdo it with the tightness since it makes it more difficult when on the toilet. So we took it off, loosened it back to what I've had, and re secured it after the cleaning.

I used white petroleum jelly around the problem areas. I think that helped. I also secured the PA I have to the bars rather than just wearing it and inserting it as is. I think this helped a bit with the space for the head.

I woke up tonight with quite a bit of pain at the base of my penis. Basically, I got erect and a good thumb width or so of my shaft is outside of the tube. From what I can tell, when erect the tube gets pushed out resulting in it trying to stay erect. I am thinking of bending the tube and bow inwards more but I don't know if that will help since there's always a little give with the thinness of the waist band. Maybe it will though?

I guess the alternative is to secure it tightly against the body with the security straps.

Does it sound normal to be experiencing this? I want to make this work for my Mistress but we are both a little frustrated.

7. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    Well the belt is off for the day. Se on time in roughly two weeks (weekly cleaning). If I could solve these 2 problems I think I'd be set.

I get edema near the head on the bottom of the shaft. It doesn't hurt, it just looks a bit inflated. Is this normal?

The bigger issue is I pretty much wake up nightly due to pain at where the bottom of the tube digs in. There's a d ring welded on so I know it's not a rough edge. It's just the engorged penis against the tube. This developed an open sore at that point which I now need to put on neosporin. It was rubbed raw and bleeding and usually the night time pain is from the burning at that point. I don't quite know how I'd fix that.

8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I think the best thing is if you get around to posting a couple of pictures with the belt on so folk can see what you are trying to describe rather than trying to imagine them?/ philfred had a problem with the tube rubbing and so did Knightservant way back i seem to recall however i have not had these issues with mine. The tube digging in at the base of the tube whilst erect on the penis usually points to the angle of the tube and bow being slightly incorrect and i am not sure whether you opted for the modification where fetish felix actually trimmed a bit off the side of the edge of the tube to help prevent this happening.

9. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    Will do. I will get some pictures up here in a bit after showering. Thanks Stroppy.

I have both the d ring modification as well as the angled cut that makes it point down slightly more.

10. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    Okay, managed to get a bunch of pictures from various angles, wearing each piece one by one. Rather than upload them all here I put them on imgur.

When you get a chance, please check them out to see if there's something I'm doing wrong. I labelled the pictures with an appropriate title. Several of the pictures also have a description underneath the image itself to give further info (since I did things like pull at the tube and tried to show how much/little movement there is, and where gaps/tightness is, etc.).

The album is at http://imgur.com/a/fYcik#0

11. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi i looked at your pictures and also looked at my belt and to be fair when the belt is fitted together without it on you it looks the same as mine does. What does appear obvious though to me is just how much bigger your ballsac is "no i am not envious honest!" than mine and as a result the sideways on shot shows in your shape just how far the tube is pushed back into the scrotum to get the penis in. it seems impossible with it in this far that you will not be getting sores at the bottom edge of the tubes ring, the fact that the testes are that much bigger maybe you can afford to bend the tube further forward to allow less pressure as they seem very unlikely to squeeze through the narrow gap between bow and tube. The down side would be the tube protruded out further but that should be a lot better than it is at present.

12. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    Hah yeah I suppose they are a bit big. To be fair I haven't orgasm ed in almost 2 weeks so not sure how that much is contributing to it. I was thinking of bending the tube slightly forward as well. My main concern is that i believe at one point I had it not right where I could fanangle the balls through the gap between the tube and the bow. I think my ball size is also what contributes to pinching when sitting down as you can see how the head portion of the tube would push down towards the seating surface, pinching the bottom of thr scrotum skin.

So at this point if I read your post correctly maybe I try to bend the tube slightly forward along with the bow as well?

I wasn't sure if the waist band was too loose. If I go tighter it feels a bit uncomfortable but you can see that with the current sizing I get a gap while laying down and if I pull om the tube I can get some of the penis base to show. I also didn't know if it's normal to be able to raise the band up to my hip bone.

13. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    best thing is to go back to the fetish felix website and check his measuring guide, in that he states where the belt should sit when he suggests the point to mark on your abdomen so many cm above the base of the penis. It is all trial and error as no two bodies are the same and whats correct for one person will not fit another. It is always possible when lying on your back to get more fingers in the gap between body and belt as the steel waistband will tend to push upwards due to its rigidity and also the stomach will tend to sink in slightly due to gravity. The belt should be tight enough when clipped together to reach the mark he suggests above the base of the penis but not too loose to be able to slip it down over the hips. As for bending the tube forward due to your build try bending just the tube to begin with and see if that improves things and i assume you have adjusted the bow height up or down? with the adjuster screws? Just take small steps at a time, even a completely made to measure belt would need loads of fine tuning to get absolutely right.

14. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    Well, back to give an update. I had adjusted the tube only further forward a little bit and after cleaning put it back onlast Tuesday. We were put of town until today so I didn't get a chance to take it off until this evening. I knew things may not be great since I started to get some pain a couple nights ago due to erections, in the same spot.

Upon taking off the device thr sore was worse and had even more blood, so it's out of the belt while I heal. Mistress isn't happy and wants to know what we can do to fix it.

At this point I am thinking that it got rubbed worse because the previous sore wasn't fully healed. We now don't know if once it heals and I put it back on, if its going to exhibit the same issues.

What's interesting is looking at my earlier pictures of when I first got it (from earlier posts that I made on here) it was a lot further in rather than out. At that point I had no issues on the bottom of the penis, only some rubbing at the top but it didn't develop a sore. So now I'm wondering if I should be going the other way with it.

I'd really like to make this work. The one thing I noticed is the ring that is welded on is flush all around except at the bottom. There is a dropoff from the ring into the tube at the bottom - like the ring isn't big enough.

Is it worth writing the fetish felix site?

15. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    Just wanted to post an update since I am still in a process of figuring out how to get optimal comfort.

Just an update that I have since acquired a new tube that has a more oval opening per suggestions from the fetish Felix folks.

So far the actual comfort within the tube is fine. I do not appear to get anymore sores.

I have been in the device for one week today coming out only one day for cleaning. Here are the issues and questions I have.

1. I still seem to get a burning pain with the bow underneath my balls. I am not sure how best to address this. I fear if I lower the bow further that I will slip out and am trying to determine if moving the bow in or out will help. I have been using anti chaffing cream daily and it helps but it still tends to burn at times, especially at night. I don't know if this is something that goes away in time.

2. If I am super erect there is still the issue of maybe a quarter to half inch of the base of my penis that is not in the tube and the tube getting pushed out a little bit. I do not know if I should bend it inwards even more and have thought about using the security bow to make it super tight to the body but don't know if this will cause discomfort.

3. Similarly I think if I try hard enough I could perhaps thrust into the tube by pulling at the tube outwards and thrusting into it which makes me wonder if I could come while in it. I also think if I am fully flaccid I can maybe with significant effort use the tips of my fingers to Jimmy out my penis. But it would be difficult to get back in.

The security bow may solve some of these issues but I imagine I'd have to have it pretty darn tight to keep the gap of the tube against my body at a minimum.

Any thoughts or advice?

16. beltwaybound

beltwaybound Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    Personally I am using a PA piercing to secure my CS-100, and I'm very happy with it. That way it doesn't have to be quite so tight against the body to be secure, and it is quite comfortable.

About your pain from the scrotum bow under your balls, I've seen another thread on this website from a guy who put some latex tubing over the bow to cushion it, and he was happy with it. SInce you can remove the bow from the locking block entirely when you adjust it, you can get the tubing over the ends.

My only remaining problem with the CS-100 is that I too am getting a nasty bloody sore on the bottom of my cock from the ring. I am happy in the belt for 2-3 days and then this becomes a problem, every time. I have all the modifications that are offered on the website - the welded on ring, the cut-off angle, and the PA-slot. But I don't have the modified oval opening. That sounds like it has worked well for a few people. Unfortunately, I have emailed the maker twice now asking about purchasing a new tube with that oval opening, and he hasn't responded. How did you get through to him? Did you get lucky, or did you offer lots of money so he'd pay attention? Or place an order first? I am afraid of placing an order and just winding up with the same tube again. Maybe I should try calling on the phone.

17. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    I have a PA piercing. Do you know of jewelry that locks at all? I have tried using the normal ring before but with effort can remove it which defeats the purpose.

I read the one thread with the tubing and actually bought the tubing recommended. The problem I ran into was that I could not get it on the bow since it was so tight! It was a clear plumbers tubing. Wonder if others have had success.

As for reaching the maker I ended up having to email several times and be persistent about my issues before he contacted me back. I didn't call though, just email.

18. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hi
    I sold this belt originally as I had issues and I had tried two different cages with it. But as @slave stroppy has managed to wear it and settle it down I think it's a matter of adjustment.

I have spoken to Stephan the maker before. I don't believe that fetish Felix is his job, just an extra thing he does but he is always helpful.

Good luck
    Lucy x

19. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    What did you end up with, Lucy?

I had a neosteel back in the day but never did full 24/7 with it. It's still in my closet someplace. Main issues I had with it were that the tube was difficult to keep clean, the waist was not adjustable, and it was possible to get off while in it by thrusting into the tube itself if I sat on the corner of a desk lol.

20. beltwaybound

beltwaybound Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    Thanks to this website, I know of at least one web site that sells a locking piercing ring suitable for a PA. Here:

http://www.traeume-aus-edelstahl.de/english/toys-piercings/

I use a 4-GA segment ring (not lockable), with a jewelry chain threaded through it and locked to the scrotal bow at the top with a small padlock. The jewelry chain has connectors on the end that fit a padlock perfectly. It could of course be cut off, but not without the keyholder knowing. I guess removing the PA ring would be the same. I might be able to get it off from the end of the tube while wearing the belt, but it would be REALLY difficult to get it back in place without taking off the belt.
    I'd like to post some pictures but I'm having trouble doing that on this site lately. I may wait a bit for the site to stabilize and try again.

21. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @ssendam no belt anymore. . Just my pa piercing :)
    Regards
    Lucy x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice