Please help!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Goddess Chey, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Goddess Chey

Goddess Chey New member

California
    Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    I need help with learning how to be a proper mistress. I love being able to put my sub in chastity and control the things that he does but I give in much to easily. Any pointers on how to stop giving in would be very helpful as well as how to progress as a mistress.

Ormaz and Captured Pirate like this.
  2. dom617

dom617 New member

Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    We have been playing off and on for about 7 months and I have to say that it does get easier. Remember, you have complete control and he wants you to deny him.

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Hello Chey,
    it was great chatting with you. Do drop by here any time. There are plenty of other experienced keyholders here with varying degrees of experience and all manner of tips and ideas. You can send private mails here and there's also private chat ( you noticed already) and a public chat room which can be quite good fun. Do check out the book I recommended it's a superb beginners guide written by a female keyholder.
    That will help you to get a good basic understanding of the general concept.
    Oh and have fun and see you soon.

xx
    Amanda

4. NaughtyLittleBitch

NaughtyLittleBitch New member

Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    Hello Chey,

I have been in the bdsm community for years, and I would start by saying this can be quite normal. we are taught we do not hurt the ones we love. This is true, but there realization that you are not hurting them. This is something they want. It can be one of the greatest gifts to them. I know this might not sound right or normal. you can think about it like that one present you always wanted when you were growing up(something like getting your driver license). it was something you wanted but it took your parents trust to get. your submissive is trusting in you and by you asking the questions it can show you are caring for submissive. I saw you were an calf. I know there are local bdsm group in your area. I would look them up and visit some munches and get to know some of the dom/domina. this is not saying the lifestyle is/is not for you but they can help with the how to's and why's. you will also find they are open and love helping. you look at a safe for the keys and have one or two of them you trust hold the combo( so you have to call or text to get combo) this way you have someone help.

naughtyLittleBitch

Yes, I live up to the name... evil grin

5. Goddess Chey

Goddess Chey New member

California
    Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    How do I get him back in his chastity belt? He had a mental breakdown and I let him out but now he's refusing to put it back on. He even fought me off when I tried putting it back on him.

Ormaz likes this.
  6. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    How is it going? I hope you both have been able to find a path together...? This can be very tough, many subs have the opposite challenge from you, but it all stems from finding mutual ground to rebuild upon. My best wishes go out to you both!

7. cosmiccandi

cosmiccandi Member

Web Developer
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    I'd highly recommend "The New Topping Book" and "The Loving Dominant". Both are excellent books that helped me on my way years ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice