Pain and Problems Wearing the Chinese Steel Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nebman, Nov 24, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Nebman

Nebman Member

Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    It seems like much of the membership here has one of these - cheap, easy to find, good looking - I guess you already know that! My avatar is the cage.

I've gotten serious about using it the past few weeks. It is mostly comfortable with the 2" / 50mm ring. But, security is very poor, and I've found I have one ball smaller than the other. The smaller ball can squeeze through, and the pinch will stop me in my tracks. Night erections were not much of a problem.

The 1.75" / 45mm ring improves security (getting back in in particular), and there is no way either of my balls will slip out.

Erections are not usually a problem when I'm excited during waking hours. My cock seems to know its limits and generally avoids rock hard. But, night erections are killer painful. About 3 times a night I have to get out of bed until it subsides. By morning, my scrotum has taken on some swelling. Out of the cage and ring, the swelling goes away in about a day, and it takes about 36 hours for the feeling that I'm sort of bruised where the ring was to go away.

I'm not sure how to work through this. I don't want to risk permanent damage, and I'm also somewhat limited wearing it at this time.

Thoughts and suggestions?

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    Hey there!

Sounds like you may be 'between' rings....?

Getting the sizing right is a test in the beginning! So, may I please ask you a couple of questions please:

1. At your SMALLEST, does your flaccid member completely fill the cage, or is there some empty space in there?
    2. When you have the rings on, how many fingers can you comfortably fit under the ring?

Night erections are far more stronger than day ones,

In general, if a cage is too long for you, what will happen in those night erections is that the whole device will pull away from your body, giving a feeling one member called "ripping your balls off!"

So it is important the LENGTH of the cage is small enough so that your flaccid member sits right against the end pretty much all the time.

Your device has some possibility of adjustment if it is too big.... You could start pushing the rings together to make it smaller. Although you won't have that much adjustment I'm afraid,,,,

Base ring sizing can be guesstimated by being able to slide a finger underneath when in place. If you can't get a finger under, it is too tight. If you can get two (or more) under, it is too big.

Try using a cloth or plastic tape measure... Wrap it around yourself as if it is a base ring and pull it tight enough so that you can only get one finger underneath. Then divide the measurement with 3.141 to get the diameter.

I have found the solid rings have a different feel than the hinged rings too.....

My device is a Chines A080, and the ring is about 10mm wide. I tried your device and I found the ring was simply not wide enough and caused pain, not unlike what you are describing!!!!

The Chinese hinged ring devices offer more sizing options than the solid ringed ones too.... But if you get one, you will need to get either another rubber sleeve or some sort of tubing to make a cover that fits over about half the circumference of the ring (the hinged section) to avoid rubbing on the bottom of your scrotum.

Chinese solid ringed devices with the two attaching prongs like yours are usually chrome plated too.... Not the best for long term wear and will rust quicker. The hinged ring devices are usually steel.

Look forward to hearing from you!

With this info other (wiser) heads could help too!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

tullymars22 likes this.
  3. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    im the same ive one ball smaller and i can escape my Chines A080 45mm 47mm and 50mm.
    but with the 47mm their is no finger room yet i can escape and going smaller is not possible as the next ring down 45mm wont fit my base circumference all i can do i put up with the slip outs and ask to relock.

ive no problem with the cage itself and fill it very well and i dont have too bad a time with night erections as time has corrected that.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well how much smaller is the one from the other one please. praps you can see somebody that will make them both the same again.

5. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    Sounds like a custom device is in order then
    Those are generic devices meant for play or to just get you started

6. Nebman

Nebman Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the detailed answer. When flaccid (call it fully shrunken), my cock only reaches the last rings of the cage, it does not reach into the head area. The circumference of my cock is sufficiently small that I essentially dangle within the cage. When hard with the the 2" ring, my cock really filed the cage, and pressed the end of it very hard, leaving red lines that would persist for some time. With the 1.5" ring, I don't seem to fill the cage quite so much, its like the filling gets backed up behind the ring. I don't feel a pulling on the scrotum so much as the intensity of tightness of the ring - and this persisted when the cage came off, but the ring was left on. I became super hard, and it was only after some relief that I softened and was able to remove the ring.

I was easily able the find the cage you have on DHGate. And, I do see that there are five rings available. Unfortunately, the sellers don't make it terribly easy to order multiple rings up front, more like trial and error from open stock.

The cage on my current unit is so large, that it is somewhat uncomfortable during the day unless I'm wearing very loose clothes. In jeans, it actually goes down one pant leg while sitting, pulling things around quite a bit. DHGate has another option with a very short cage, but a more enclosed head area that may challenge hygiene a bit more. But, at least all are fairly inexpensive and perhaps worth a try.

Thanks again!

7. Nebman

Nebman Member

Local Time:
    Not dramatically smaller, but noticeable when trapped between the ring and the cage.

8. Nebman

Nebman Member

Local Time:

9. lockedUp24byKH

Ireland
    Local Time:
    For me i dont even think a custom job will work Nor would my Kh pay that kindo of money.
    The reason i dont think it will work is ive had a cb6ks with th 3rd ring up in size with no room for a finger underneath and No gap no spacer so it was flush with the ring and still my small ball could escape.
    So i think even a custom job would still result in the same.

10. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    So did you ever get a good fitting device. Or did you go with a full belt?

11. lockedUp24byKH

Ireland
    Local Time:
    ive one ball smaller and i can escape my Chines A080 45mm 47mm and 50mm.
    but with the 47mm their is no finger room yet i can escape and going smaller is not possible as the next ring down 45mm wont fit my base circumference all i can do i put up with the slip outs and ask to relock.

ive no problem with the cage itself and fill it very well and i dont have too bad a time with night erections as time has corrected that.

12. Nebman

Nebman Member

Local Time:
    I made made my first device modification today. Thinking about the comments, as well as studying devices on DHgate, I went back and studied my device. While well made in many respects, it is not perfectly symmetrical, and the gap is a bit larger on the side where my likely smaller ball slips through with the 2" / 50mm ring. I also noticed some play where the cage fits the locking post.

I've been using a slightly larger Master lock than the one that came with the cage. That reduced some play. This morning, I found a washer in my workshop that I've put on the post after installing the cage, but before putting the lock through. This assures that the gap is reduced about 2mm from where the cage otherwise normally rests in relation to the ring.

Don't know if this will be enough, I'm experimenting with the performance of this mod as I write. I may also look at bending the ring / cage relationship in a manner to reduce the gap further.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice