KH reading?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by debncuck, Nov 25, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. debncuck

debncuck Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    I have finally approached the subject of chastity with my wife and have ordered a new CB6000s. Whilst I can and have discussed wearing the CB with her it would help her understand my reasons for suggesting a CB if she could visit some web page advice. My wife is quite vanilla and I wondered if anyone could suggest some sites to visit which centre around the KH without any reference to crossdressing, pegging etc that may frighten her.

This post sounds as though my thoughts are that wearing a CB is all about me. This is genuinely not the case. I am trying to help my wife understand this subject without causing alarm.

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    I have no doubt in my mind that your intentions are completely unselfish.
    Deb is very welcome to visit here any time she likes. There are keyholders here she can talk to and whom can recommend reading and give advice and tips too.

3. Sig Wyrminorb

Sig Wyrminorb Long term member

San Francisco, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    Miss @Mascara^Snake , I know there is an archive of posts for particular subjects. However, maybe a little "library shelf" of links to books (especially available online) would be a nice addition to the Mansion? Personally, I've found it useful to search for posts on a particular subject and then see what external links are mentioned.

@debncuck i'm certainly not one of the very knowledgeable coterie here.. but after some research, this is the book i sent to my wife on kindle.. http://www.amazon.com/KeyHolders-Handbook-Georgia-Ivey-Green-ebook/dp/B00G9PZJRE

We're in our 40's and this is the kinkiest (but oh how it has put great energy back into the relationship) thing we've ever explored.

Good luck and all the best in your shared journey!

Captured Pirate likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice