Steelworxx Steelheart 2

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Nostromo, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    I have had a MM Jailbird for six or seven months and love it, but a couple of months ago I decided I wanted to try a device with a little more coverage, so ordered a Steelheart 2, with a removable urethra plug. It arrived today, on exactly the estimated delivery date of 8 weeks. Steelworxx's customer service seemed very good... the order process was a little confusing (you have to manually originate the Paypal for payment) but Dietmar always responded to questions the same day.

The build quality seems is extremely good. Measurements came out exactly as ordered. It is early yet but the device seems very comfortable. I will probably still wear the Jail Bird most of the time, but this feels great for when I want more confinement.

Highly recommended so far.

Wendygirl likes this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    The steelheart is a great device! I think the only problem you may find is that it is much harder to keep things clean compared to your jailbird. Though I must say being locked up in such an enclosed device for a while where you cant even see it or feel anything is amazing!

3. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I am a little worried about hygiene as well. I know people with closed designs do all sort of machinations with swabs, etc., to reach inside. I don't really have the patience for that... My original plan was to just wear the Steelheart on weekends and the Jail Bird during the week, but I like the Steelheart enough after 24 hours of wear I may change that. I am going to see how just rinsing it our with my Showershot works, My chastity relationship with my wife isn't a strict domme thing and I don't really have a "locked forever" sort of kink, so she would be fine if I take it off every day or two to clean. I will do a follow up post in a few days to report.

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    yeah i've tried the cotton swabs myself. it didnt work, maybe because i have the pa fixing which kinda sits right in front of the pee hole obstructing it somewhat. But the patience wasnt there either. I would need to literally take it off every other day to stay clean and nonfunky.

5. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I must say, this thing is amazingly comfortable.

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice