Mistress Sunflower contract with sissy twinkletoes

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by sissy twinkletoes, Nov 26, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. sissy twinkletoes

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    Contract for submission
    The useless penis of sissy twinkletoes will never be inside Mistress Sunflower again. No more blow jobs, no more pussy.
    The possibility of experiencing a proper orgasm will occur after 30 days without orgasm.
    Mistress Sunflower may ruin even a permitted orgasm just for her cruel amusement.
    Masturbation is allowed, unauthorized orgasms are not.Unauthorized orgasms from masturbation will be punished.
    Mistress Sunflower will ask if sissy twinkletoes has cum each day and sissy twinkletoes must swear by his love of Mistress Sunflower that the answer is truthful.
    Unauthorized orgasms occurring as a result of Mistress Sunflowers attention to the worthless penis of sissy twinkletoes will be ruined and punished.
    Unauthorized orgasms will restart the 30 day wait for the opportunity for a proper orgasm and be punished with 24 hours in pink underthings, house dress (while at home or in sleeper) and the seed pod for 1st infraction, 48 for a second, 72 for a third etc. until 30 days without orgasm is reached or time for a lascivious indulgence.
    Lascivious indulgences will be permitted approximately every 2 months, resources permitting, subject to change according to finances.
    If Mistress Sunflower feels especially cruel she can make forfeiture of a lascivious indulgence a penalty for an unauthorized orgasm making sissy twinkletoes submit to a Dom, Tease and/or Master instead and any orgasm must be ruined.
    With unwavering attention sissy twinkletoes will shower Mistress Sunflower with affection and love anticipating her every need and want and always be grateful, gracious,industrious, joyful and communicative.
    Sissy twinkletoes will keep a daily log to track organisms and punishment so Mistress Sunflower does not have to be bothered. This information will be available to Mistress Sunflower upon request.
    It is the responsibility of sissy twinkletoes to see that Mistress Sunflowers financial needs and wants are securely provided for.
    Mistress Sunflower will tease, torment, dominate and deny sissy twinkletoes with ruthless cruelty using the full effect of her considerable feminine charms.

2. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    What are you on about?

Mascara^Snake and Mistress B like this.
  3. sissy twinkletoes

Local Time:
    Just wanted to post new contract. Kinda excited about it. Thinking 2015 is going to be a great year. I probably should have posted more. Hope this was a appropriate place to post. My time is so limited I just posted it without explanation. I like to see how other people navigate the complexities of their relationships and wanted to offer an example of how we Do what we do.

4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I think this is a great start, just make sure you stick to the letter and dont let your guard down, punish at the slightest infringement and ruin every orgasm, you'll soon have him eating out of your hand.

5. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well well, I looks like Mistress Sunflower is going to have her work cut out for her.
    If I was Mistress Sunflower I think I would throw straight in the trash with no signature and browse around for a smaller device.
    Please do send her a hello from me and a pass on an invite for her to join us here.
    ;-)

Vtpb and permanentslave like this.
  6. sissy twinkletoes

Local Time:
    I gave Mistress Sunflower your regards and she joined the site today. Suggestion about smaller device made her chuckle in an ominous way.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice