New on the block

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rivkah David, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Rivkah David

Rivkah David Member

Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    Greetings,

I am new on the block and my name is Rivkah. I am a 35 year old transgendered bisexual woman who desires to be owned and locked up. I am one who desires the Harem life that combines the best of Arabian Harems and the Gorean Life. I love all things Arabian (faceveils, harem clothing, incense, hookahs, music, etc) and I also love severe bondage and chastity devices that prevent me access to my own body since it would be owned by someone else...

I have been on hormones for a while now and I am filled out at a 38 B cup at the moment with hopes to attain to a C cup.

I currently own two devices that I recently purchased. One is a cock cage and the other is a belted cage.. Both are generics knock offs but still work great.. My favorite is the belted version. But I do have some questions regarding at least of them which brought me to the forum..

I recently purchased my belted chastity off Ebay from someone in China. It was completely new and unopened, in fact I had to assemble it which was quite challenging since it had no instructions included. I believe I have to assembled correctly but I have some lingering questions...

1. How tight does it has to be? I know it needs to prevent access or anything slipping out but not so tight it cuts off circulations. At the moment I can still get one finger in behind and I might be able to get penis out if I work at it but the whole thing feels awful tight...... ;)

2. the rubber edging keeps coming off from around the metal edging even after I finish putting it on.. Is this common? Anything I can do to prevent this?

Anyway, at the moment that might be all my questions.. I might be able to think of me as I go along....

Looking forward to hearing back from people and learning...

Blessings,
    rivkah

2. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    Welcome to the mansion RIvkah! Theres so much information on here for you to explore. I would suggest you go to the "mall" section and go to "devices" there is a lot of information about any belt, piercing, cage, bondage gear, anything you can imagine is discussed there. Best of luc and gas to "see" you here!!

3. -Satyr-

-Satyr- Member

Hollywood
    Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    Hi Rivkah, and welcome! I'm new myself, but all these people are rather friendly.

I may be able to help with the rubber edging. Can you post a pic of the problem?

As someone whose genitals have dramatic shifts in size based on arousal I would say you want it as ti ght as you can do safely. Comfort is a compromise for functionality at times ; p

4. Rivkah David

Rivkah David Member

Local Time:
    Satyr, Thank you for responding... I will have to take some photos soon of it and upload them..

I did tighten it much more which has been helpful. But I have run into two addition problems..

1. the tube.. If I place the tube where I am properly inside and can't get out, I can't seem to urinate (No matter how bad I need to use the bathroom) and if I lower by one notch, I found that my penis can find a way out of the tube but I can urinate..... Not sure what to do..

2. The butt strap.. It spreads my butt cheeks very far apart and by doing so rubs the side so anus area so bad that it is extremely painful and raw.... Not sure what to do about this either yet..

There is also a question of what to do about itching..... 0_o LoL

rivkah

5. -Satyr-

-Satyr- Member

Hollywood
    Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    Without knowing the model its a little hard to give specific modification advice, but id suggest taking it off. As to your chaffed backside I would say use a soothing gel and let it rest for a few days.

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    you are very welcome in here. I hopes that you gets everthing nice and comfy.

Sig Wyrminorb and sissy steph like this.
  7. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion...and enjoy

8. Rivkah David

Rivkah David Member

Local Time:
    Satyr, I don't know if this will help.... There was no info or instructions that came with the belt but I did some research and hunted down the guys store website, here is the exact one I purchased through him on Ebay...

http://wholesalebdsm.com/ProductsView.asp?id=454

rivkah

9. Rivkah David

Rivkah David Member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice