Custom fit steel "Male Chastity Now" ball trap devices. Reviews?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Urcatcher, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    Does anyone have experience / a review of either of these (contender or excelsior) custom fit steel ball trap devices? The contender looks a lot like a MatureMetal jailbird except the solid base ring is more band shaped than round..... Experience with the vendor "Male Chasity Now"?

2. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    I purchased the contendor from him a few weeks ago. What would you like to know? This is my second custom device, the steelheart being my first. I'm very happy with the contendor, very comfortable device.

4. Nebman

Nebman Member

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    It would be very interesting to know the sizing choices you made, how you arrived at them, and how well you are doing with them.

With my current device, a 2" ring would be the best choice for comfort and night use, but I've even had a ball slip through with the 1.75" ring. The 1.5" is a no go, I can't get it on. It appears that the gap between the ring and cage is a critical number.

5. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    You may want to try 1.6" ring, in metric it is 41.3. That is the size I found for best fit

6. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Nebman , I just measured myself flaccid a few times throughout the day for a couple of days to get an idea of the correct length. The length was very important for me because of the PA pin. Too long or too short and it would hurt. The gap and ring size I got from my old device which was very comfortable. I guess I must have large testicles because I have only had them slip through the gap on one device and that was a cheap ebay one. My measurements are 2 1/4" length, 2" ring, and 3/8 gap, So far its very comfortable, no complaints. No pain from the PA pin, not once. I had originally ordered a 1.75" ring but since I had not worn a device in some time it was fitting very, very tight. So I ordered a 2" right away which is much better, though I think I can probably get into the 1.75 now after some time. These guys are very easy to work with and very fast work time and shipping. I think once I ordered the device I had it in a matter of days. Same for the extra ring.

Grant47 likes this.
  7. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    @ineverknew,
    I am currently wearing a jailbird 24/7 and have been for the past 18 months with once a month unlockings by Mistress. The contender looks to be a similar design but the base ring appears to ba a 1/4" band rather than a round ring, as is present in the jailbird. Is it comfortable? This shape in the base ring was also present in the cb6000 & was not comfortable for me because of the edges, but that base ring was hinged, plastic, and not custom fit. My second question is about the medium security screw. Does your device have it & if so, Is the screw & key that unlocks it proprietary? Finally, were your interactions with the vendor good? Turnaround time after ordering? I am happy with my jailbird but am considering getting a 2nd custom device. Thanks!

8. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Urcatcher , the ring is 1/4" thick but it is round with no edges just like all the other metal devices I've used. Though the ring on my steelheart is thicker. Its been comfortable for me, no problems. Yes I have the medium security screw for the cage attachment to the ring and an additional smaller security screw for the PA pin. Not sure how proprietary they are but you can see it in this link http://malechastitynow.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=76&product_id=66. I think if you hunted around you could probably find the right wrench to defeat the screw. I think that would be true with any of those screws except a few like steelwerxs and lori's devices. Yeah like I said in my earlier post mark is great to work with, very helpful. I think it took 3 days to get it, something like that. Not sure where he is located but I'm in michigan. I strongly considered the jailbird, but they dont offer any PA attachment and my experience with attaching a ring on the outside causes lots of pinching. Any other questions, let me know.

Grant47 likes this.
  9. Nebman

Nebman Member

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    guest 2942 likes this.
  10. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I also have an MCN ball trap device. Mine is an earlier prototype of the Contender. It has a steel plate to guard my frenum from wandering fingers, and I returned it for modification to add a PA hook. The device is really well made, and MCN is great to work with. There's pics of the device on my profile now.

I'm getting the actual Contender in the mail today. I'm interested in the light and open design. Also, MCN did a top-mount post, and helped me through subtle sizing tweaks. I can't wait.

You really can't go wrong ordering from Male Chastity Now.

Grant47 and alanlocked like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice