How it all Began

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by julie tied, Dec 21, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. julie tied

julie tied Member

Contract Manager
    S.Wales
    Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    I knew that I was a sissy even from an early age I was always more interested in what girls wore, how they interacted with each other and how they played. My first experience into the world of cross dressing was to put on a pair of her knickers at the age of 7, it just felt so right! And I knew that there would be no turning back from then on! Even then though I knew for some reason not to tell people around me that I would be ridiculed if I told anybody. Things progressed and by the age of 12 I was going the whole hog and dressing in knickers, bras suspender belts,skirts, dresses and shoes in the privacy of my bedroom or when I knew that the house would be empty, I was even dabbling in makeup! It came close a few times but strangely enough I never got caught though i often wonder if my mum knew as I was not very fussy in replacing the items back in the drawers and wardrobes the way I originally found them.
    TBC

spider203 and Pawds like this.
  2. julie tied

julie tied Member

Contract Manager
    S.Wales
    Local Time:
    It was also during this time that because I kept myself to myself (I never had many real friends in school) a lot that I found a lot of company in books reading childrens' literature I read the famous five series of books by Enid Blyton and in one of them came across an illustration of a girl tied hand and foot and gagged with a handkerchief. for some reason this illustration fascinated me and sent little tingles of excitement through me and I couldn't stop returning to view the picture, I didn't know why at the time until it was to suddenly hit me. I wanted to be that girl! I wanted to be tied up like her! And I think that this was probably the first instance of my submissive nature starting to manifest itself within me.

seasoned likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i was bout that 7 or 8 when i dress as well, but i never did it a lot till i was 18.

4. julie tied

julie tied Member

Contract Manager
    S.Wales
    Local Time:
    I managed to get good grades in school mainly because I had few friends and scored well in both GCSE's and A levels and at 18 I left hame to go to college in London. I was still dressing as it was by now a normal part of my life and it was lovely when I moved into a bedsit where I had the privacy to dress without the worry of someone bursting in on me and discovering me in my pretty things. It was while coming back from a lecture one evening that i saw on a notice board a meeting being held for the LBGT society. I went to it and met a girl there called Lesley who was quite chatty and she is still my best friend to this day. I told her everything about myself and it felt great to open up and tell someone my secret. She was a lesbian at the time (she's straight now!) but she gave me the confidence to go out while dressed and took me to a lot of gay venues around London and it was in one of these place I met my first boyfriend and started on a journey that eventually led to where I am now.

spider203 likes this.
  5. julie tied

julie tied Member

Contract Manager
    S.Wales
    Local Time:
    The sexy bits will come I promise! I just want to tell my story and get it of my chest. So sorry if your getting impatient but it'll be worth the wait!

6. julie tied

julie tied Member

Contract Manager
    S.Wales
    Local Time:
    Lesley lived a couple of tube stops away from me in a nice, two bedroom ground floor flat a couple of tube stations away from me and we visited each other as often as we could and I would often stay over with her and eventually it seemed natural to leave my bedsit and move in with her. It was totally platonic and, although since then I have been used by a couple of Mistresses anally and been made to lick them clean after they have been with another man I have never had sex with a woman. We got on really well and I loved my time living with her. Apart from attending lectures and classes I dressed 24/7. It was one Friday afternoon while I was cooking us a meal and waiting for her to come back from a lecture that she came into the flat and said that she had booked us a room at a hotel in Earl's Court, The Philbeach telling me that it was a gay and transgender friendly place and that it had a club on the top floor she said I'd like it as she had been there before and was friendly with a few of the bar staff. Although we often went to gay bars and clubs she thought that this would be a change and if she wanted to do this I was happy to go along with it and anyway if we found that we didn't like it, it was only a tube ride back to our little flat. So the next afternoon we packed some clothes, underwear and make up and set off to the tube to take the short ride over to Earl's Court, we saw the hotel almost as soon as we emerged from the station and booked in . I was dressed in girls' clothes as by now I had gained the confidence to go out dressed. we went to reception and booked in and were given the keys to our room. As it was still only early evening we unpacked and took a walk around the area stopping for a bottle of wine at a small cafe with tables and chairs outside and watched the people walking up and down Lesley ogling the girls and me leching after the men even though I was still a virgin! After a couple of hours and a another bottle of wine we walked back to the hotel to get ready for our night out. We showered and did out hair and make up and got dressed. I can still remember it Lesley wore a black trouser suit and heels and I wore a red dress over a black lace bra and knickers with sheer grey tights and red strappy 4 inch sandals. it was now nearly eleven at night and we were ready and took the lift up to the club.
    TBC

7. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    Good story. Please continue :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice