Advice on purchasing economy devices.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Dev810, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    So I am thinking about buying a new device. I am half broke though so my budget is not more than say $50.00. With that I am considering the Chinese devices (again). I want a device suitable for long term wear that will be somewhat comfortable to sleep in (or not unbearable amyway) . Security is important to me because in lieu of a true holder I am self-locking utilizing a realtor box and a chastity android app and not being held liable to someone it’s easy to cheat when pulling out of the device is as easy as pulling out of my underwear. I understand that true security in these types of devices is only accomplished by a PA, but I want to leave that decision up to a future significant other (read: spouse?).

Here are a couple I am considering:

http://m.dhgate.com/product/2014-latest-design-super-small-male-cock/174507175.html#pd-018

http://m.ebay.com/itm/221636231739?nav=SEARCH

http://m.ebay.com/itm/321634525213?nav=SEARCH

Currently using: Amazon Knock of CB600s w/KSD

Security is not that great, without the KSD I can pull out and re-insert as easy as pulling out of my underwear. The device causes considerably painful morning wood, and the KSD while great causes some swelling of my member after a day or so. The rings of this version are grooved (seemingly to save acrylic for the manufacturer) making the rings pinch skin throughout the day. Some long term considerations are the closed design and cleanliness.

For my full experiences with other devices see my reviews post in device reviews:

My past experience with Chinese devices

2. Nebman

Nebman Member

Local Time:
    The polycarbonate device looks interesting from an anatomic and anti-pullout standpoint. You can hardly go wrong at that price.

3. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    Yeah, that one looks like a Master Series Rikers. It has 3 good reviews on extreme restraints, and 2 on Amazon. I feel sceptical as to weather those a real though. I can't find anything in the forums about it.

4. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    I have one like the middle listing. I really like it, only wish that it was not so long (the one I have is about 4" long) my second choice would be the first item from DHgate. Metal devices are better as they don' t hold the smells as much. If the problem with your knockoff CB6000 is the ridges on cuff ring them all you need to do is fill in the ridges. Others have filled in with candle wax. I filled it with silicone, then sealed with plasti-dip. Now it is very comfortable

5. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice GT! I did not think of that! The ease of pull out and smells are a larger concern for me though. Well and agonizing morning wood.

I'm trying to figure out if a shorter cage or longer cage would be better for pull out security and for reduced discomfort from morning wood. My sizes are about 2 inch /6 inch.

6. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    Try to avoid steel devices with hinged rings like the ones you posted. They all eventually aggravate that area behind your scrotum.

Plastic devices are tough on cleaning and you will always have odor problems.

Get a device (preferably stainless) that has a solid ring. Something like the device in my avatar. The cage length can be changed simply by using pliers to squeeze or expand the rings to fit you. And cleaning is easy.

There are a lot of sellers on ebay that have stainless steel devices with solid rings that will work with you and give you the option to get a different base ring size and/or the option to purchase an extra base ring.

BB69D likes this.
  7. GT-CB6000

Local Time:
    Security will always be an issue with trapped ball devices. You just have to stay determined to not cheat. Easy for me to say, ritght (I'm currently on day 4 My longest so far). It pull out is the issue then you should look into anti pull out devices like KTB. The cage should fit so the end of penis is against the tube, so I suggest getting a shorter device.
    The smell issue is another by product of plastic and silicone devices. So my last suggestion would be to get metal device. Beware chromed devices can cause different issues.

8. GT-CB6000

Local Time:
    True solid rings are more comfortable. But challenging to put on. I have hinged device I purchased tubing at local hardware store to replace the small tube supplied. Make sure to get tubing long enough to cover sides of ring or edges of tube can cause irritation.

9. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice! I am slightly leaning towards the dhgate device, still shopping around a bit though. With tubing from the hardware store or perhaps shrink cable wrap like that is used in electronics, main concern there is I don't wanna expose the boys to too many chemicals. Then I might can modify my KSD to work with it if pull out is too easy. Or form a custom anti-pullout with something like:
    http://www.firemountaingems.com/ite...Uh4NE0mFbj6q_8zQ1UFCJjtm6K2NuJ6R6gaAlPR8P8HAQ

10. GT-CB6000

Local Time:
    I've seen anti-pullout by attaching publc hair. Several strands with tape around then attach to locking post

11. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    Hey there!

@Giles_English has details of the hair-based anti pullout system!!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

12. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    I have the DHGate device you are considering!

Now... I have to ask.... what's your girth...?

This cage is narrow-around 28mm so about 1 1/8th inches in the old money...

Check to see if you will fit.

The two metal cages you have picked will be OK quality-wise. The hinged ring ones like that are pretty good steel and won't rust quickly! :)

The hinge is not a problem IF... you cover it up with some tubing like heat shrink or silicone... You MUST cover at least HALF the ring (including the hinge) to avoid chafing!!!!

This cage is also modifiable!!! You can push the rings together or pull them apart to change the length!!! That's good IF the diameter is right for you!!

Avoid the plastic jobbies... horrible to clean and prone to splitting.

The other steel one is OK but at 2 inches I think you will find it too long.... You won't be able to shorten it and the risk with a cage that is too long is that when you get hard it pulls away from your body... I always love this quote.... cos as someone says... "[that] feels like your balls are being ripped off!!"

Of course, security is pretty much non-existent BUT... if you're prepared to put up with that (or attempt a mod), then you'll be OK!

Go check your girth!!!

Hope this helps!

J.

13. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
  14. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    Thanks so much @I LOVE my Choice!

I read your review and looked up the hair security method and it looks interesting. Also I'll measure my girth before making my final decision- thanks for the tip!

The lack of security you mentioned really concerns me though. For it to feel right to me I really need to have a sense of security. Doesn't have to be 100% (although that would be great) but very difficult or uncomfortable to escape at the least.

You couldn't comment on potential compatability with the KSD by chance? The KSD is designed for CB6000(s) but I'm wondering if it would by chance fit these with mild modifications.

Also here's a link to a KSD for anyone not familiar with it.

http://keptforher.com/ksd-g3.html

15. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Hey @Dev810 !!

No probs! I LOVE to be of help!!!

I know the KSD device but have never used it... Sorry. I have seen a lot of reviews about it... seems to work reasonably well but can cause chafing/cuts/discomfort from memory...

I've always done my security by incorporating my PA jewellery.... Usually a chain/cable through the jewellery with the captive bead inside the cage so it can't be undone....

There is a clever chappie here who has made his own anti-pullout system with polymorph (I think that is its name!) He is @thegreenrabbit and his post is here: http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...me-to-wear-a-chastity-cage.13653/#post-115744

I've never used the stuff personally BUT I would think it could be a cheap solution! Drop @thegreenrabbit a line for help there!

Good luck!

J.

16. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    Yes please ask if you want any answers to anti pullout as I have been investigating this for a few years and the devices I have made work fine you won't be getting out and with no chaffing and sores once you get the device right for you.

17. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    Submissive_Michelle likes this.
  18. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    I have thought for some time that 3D printing will revolutionise the chastity device. Main concerns at present are the ability of nearly all devices without an anti pullout mechanism fail to keep the male secure without a PA which for most is to far to soon. I like the KHD concept of an anti pullout detector which should alllow for a more comfortable device allowing the unfortunate to be locked longer and in comfort so that there is no damage thus allowing his keyholder to really push the limits of his frustration without burning and pinching and with security. Bring it on lets get designs that work and allow us to be locked but not in pain due to poor design. My view all along and especially with the first prototype where I used a flap and needles as a trap to stop re insertion after pullout which is a method not to stop pulling out but getting back in. Thus the device does not need to be as tight if the anti reinsertion works.

19. C. Roc

C. Roc Active member

Local Time:
    Hello.

I have only had a one solid plastic tube a CB3000 but you can cheat with an effort in one. I later fitted the CB3000 with points of intrigue that make it almost impossible to cheat.

I found the silicone type more comfortable to wear but even easier to cheat, however is less obvious under clothes than the CB3000.

So if you are tempted to cheat don’t go for the silicone.

I have found that a metal belt is tamperproof but a more expensive even on e-bay. I purchased the tube type but now think I should have purchased the cylinder type with a drainage rubber tube.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice