Hello from a wanderer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by docj9000, Jan 16, 2015.

1. docj9000

docj9000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    My wife and I are fulltime RVers who wander North America in our 40' motorhome. We've tried chastity a few times in the past but my wife has never had much enthusiasm and it never lasted more than a month or two.

Out of desperation I tried one more time never expecting it to be much better than before. But to my surprise she seems to like it and it has definitely increased her interest in having organs. She finally seems to have figured out that she can get a lot of benefit from this.

I am currently locked up 24/7 in a CB6000s with Points of Intrigue and have been doing all the cleaning, laundry and cooking. She torments me frequently while I'm locked up which is both painful and pleasurable.

We've ordered a Bon4m and it should be here next week. She likes the fact that it should be easier for her to put it on me by herself. I can't wait.

2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion. Good to see your wife is enjoying the benefits more this time, I am sure you will have lots of fun.

3. Sub Bob

Sub Bob Member

Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    Enjoy you wife's support. Do you have a goal? 24/7 for 3 months before release might be one!

4. docj9000

docj9000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    One reason my wife is enjoying this activity more is that I was able to convince her to read A Keyholder's Handbook by Georgia Ivey Green. We both think it does a good job of explaining what goes on in a chaste male's head. I even learned a few things about myself from it! :)

Rather than using a fixed number of days of lockup, my wife and I both prefer for me to have no idea at all when my next orgasm will be. In fact she totally surprised me the other day because she was so horny and wanted to have sex. That was after only ~9 days of my being locked up. I wasn't complaining about the release or the fact that her being that horny was a very positive sign.

Anyway, I'm now working on getting back to that 9 day point and I think she's going to be a bit harder on me this time. I think she has realized that releasing me that soon eliminated some of the fear that she was beginning to instill in me. She likes to stimulate me while I'm locked up; she likes the fact that the combination of the arousal and the pain I get from it push me to the point where I literally can't do anything. Last night she "played with me" for nearly an hour while we watched TV in bed. I can't say I recall much of what the show was about! :D

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  5. Sub Bob

Sub Bob Member

Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    Ah, the joys of chastity - teasing and denial.

Luscious-Liza likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice