New: Chastity Paint

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by richard, Jan 20, 2015.

1. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    New from SoftCoatSystems "Chastity Paint", a breathable, flexible, non stretch, paint technology with a silky finish, available in a spectrum of colours. Just paint it on, let it dry and it will form a soft shell around around the penis thus prevent touch sensations and erections.

The paint comes in 2 varieties:
    1) thin coat where 1 coat will start to flake off after 1 week. Apply 2 coats and it will last 4 weeks. Each coat increases time span by approx 4 times.
    2) thick coat - 1 coat lasts approx 1 year. 2 coats for 4 years. Each coat increases time span by approx 4 times.

Also available are additives to the paint for aroma: e.g. vanilla, raspberry, strawberry, chocolate, banana
    And flavourings: to match aromas.

Unlike conventional chastity devices you wouldn't even know it's there. The most discrete form of chastity yet. And fun to apply.

danleft1 likes this.
  2. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Got a link? Google search in going no where

3. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    It's in the "Member fiction" room...I don't think you'll find a link ;)

richard likes this.
  4. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I have an idea to turn it into a proper small story. Comedy-chastity genre - might be a first.

Sandalw00d1437 likes this.
  5. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Is it made of some new development of nano-particles that deflect heat and dissipates all vibration?
    I'm just wondering how something that's soft will prevent any sensation. Maybe it works like those body armour pads that are soft in normal use, but harden immediately on any impact......or movement? I guess you wouldn't feel much through that.

There's probably a way though, there's all sorts of things being invented these days. They could have paint that is so clear and non-reflective that it's more or less invisible once dry.

6. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    transparent/invisible colour option - good idea. By soft I was thinking of like a rubbery texture, like UR3, ( Ultra Realistic 3.0 thermal plastic elastomer material). I'm not a materials scientist so I have no idea really.

7. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Me neither. ;)

Though always good to go with materials that don't quite exist, then even the materials scientists can go with it. :)

richard likes this.
  8. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
  9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    giggle i thought it was true. but paint cant stop you getting bigger can it. so its not like a cage.

10. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    If it were body safe, and I'm pretty sure it's not, you could slather PlastiDip on and it might confine the wearer provided they didn't grow any while it was curing. Maybe if you did it while they were sleeping. That'd be strange to wake up to.

richard likes this.
  11. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Not yet it cant but who knows what paints of the future will be able to do. I have heard of paint that can change colour when you apply an electrical charge.

lock667 likes this.
  12. danleft1

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    LOL ... I always use the "whats new" to quickly look through all the new posts ... and of course I forget to look and see what thread / forum they are in ...

Any way ...

I deal with a lot of life-like materials and body safe materials ... of them the only ingredient of your proposed material that is missing is the "breathable" ... now with that said most will not have a very good attachment life to them (more than a week) since of course the skin is always sloughing off and producing oil ... but I can think of a few materials that you could easily paint on that would last a week and are flexible and would deaden almost all external sensation ...

Which lead to the gullible statement of "do you have a link" ... because I have debating using those materials to make just such a device.

So I look forward in reading the story ... you have already sold me.

lock667 and richard like this.
  13. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I look forward to hearing what material you would recommend.

14. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I've been dreaming of that color changing paint for years. Materials Science is just so cool :)

15. danleft1

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There are some silicone that would easily "create" the device ... but they do not breathe and will not stay attached to the skin, they are very flexible and deaden sensations VERY well, they however do not adhere well to anything (and skin is a simple peal off), and you can apply them thick enough to prevent any growth (erection). If you were to apply it over a tight fitting base ring and glands ring that had exterior spikes (tabs) for the silicone to grab onto you would have a very effect device ... that got smelly fast ... lol ... should the rings have small internal spikes as well the wearer would be in there with no chance of getting out and ever getting back in with out being caught.

You could also go the "super glue" way ... sticks pretty well to skin ... is safe enough to be used in the medical field as a replacement to stitching ... could be combined with silicone ... meaning glue small posts on the penis then coat in silicone ... NO chance of getting out till the glue releases the posts ...but again smelly very quick ...

There are plenty of Resin hybrids that you could use but most are "rigid" ... more then flexible and usually the more flexible the less they actually stick to the skin.

There are also materials out there that are specifically designed to get silicone to stick to skin ... think Special Effects Make-up ... but the down fall to all of these things is they do not breathe = smelly quick

16. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    What you need is something that molds like fiberglass (without the tiny little shards) but breathes. I imagine it would look kind of like LustLock's "Penicap" as far as the material goes.

17. danleft1

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The "penicap" is a thermo-plastic ... meaning that you heat it up to around 130 - 150 Fahrenheit and it becomes pliable ... there is a version that comes in flat sheets that they use in the medical field that they use to make "splints" that looks just like that (perforated)

The problem with rigid Resin (fiberglass being just one version ... a polyester resin ... and it is not the resin that is itchy, it is the glass weaving that is imbedded in it for strength that gives it that problem) is it is very exothermic and could burn the person being caged.

Resin that has other additives would be better (like ceramic to name just one), but again the faster it cures the hotter it gets ... so if you want it to set in 1 - 3 minutes it is going to get HOT. But smaller batches less heat.

18. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Out of my league but learning a lot. Don't test me on it though please.

19. chuckieegg

chuckieegg Seeking keyholder

Leeds, UK
    Local Time:
    that car vid is fake. it's a post processing hue change. the orange reflectors also change to blue and green.

20. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Oh yes, and the road changes colour.

21. nrbill

nrbill Guest

About a week ago, I ran across strips of a silicone material that vulcanizes by stretching it several times. It then hardens to a flexible, yet tough state. I'm going to get some and do some experimenting. Thanks for the inspiration, since I hadn't even thought of using it as a chastity device. I'll let you know how it goes.

lock667 and richard like this.
  22. nrbill

nrbill Guest

Quote: "About a week ago, I ran across strips of a silicone material that vulcanizes by stretching it several times. It then hardens to a flexible, yet tough state. I'm going to get some and do some experimenting. Thanks for the inspiration, since I hadn't even thought of using it as a chastity device. I'll let you know how it goes."

As promised, here's my report: I just wrapped my cock up in the tape. The one thing that's really good about it is that it has no adhesive. It sticks to itself, and it sticks almost too good, while not sticking to me nearly as well. It's real thin, but there isn't any sensation of friction through it. It also sticks to the skin well enough that you can just leave it on the penis only, without needing to wrap the ball sack. I think I can remove it, but it'll take a bit of effort at the tightness I've got it at right now. There isn't any way I can get hard like it is now, either. The tightness isn't letting any blood into the tissues to make it erect, despite my efforts at jerking off.

I tried to mimic the same form as the CBXXXX devices, but that didn't go so well. The tape is flexible, but still stiff at the same time, stiff enough to allow penetration of a woman, but totally without sensation. It also squeezes down enough that I'm about half my normal flaccid size, which indicates to me that this is for temporary use only. There isn't going to be any reasonable cleaning going on since it's so tight. In fact, I think it's a bit too snug around my ball sack, but that could have been applied way better than I did it..

I'm concluding the tape is only good for very temporary play. You will need a lot of practice to get the installation right, and it would be best to have your significant other do the application, for sure.

richard likes this.
  23. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    By any chance, are you posting on Literotica? Someone just posted a story called Our Treatments are Quite Harmless that sounds a lot like your chastity paint:

richard and manintyres like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice