A tamper-proof anti-pull-out solution

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by sobrinor, Sep 26, 2014.

1. sobrinor

sobrinor Member

Lille - France
    Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    Hello cages lovers,

Here is an idea I came with as a way to increase security of most of trap balls devices, for the ones without a piercing.
    We all know that for growers, any trap balls device are just not secure at all ; and that for shower, it’s either unsecure or badly too tight ring.)

This solution only applies to people with a keyholder - weither online or real-life.
    It is not an anti-pull-out system, it’s an anti-pull-out tamper-proof system : "ok, you can pull out, but you cannot pull back in, so , you’re badly screwed, dude ! "

I’m going to tell explain you this idea the way I’ve be ‘on-going’ experiencing it so far.

The basic idea is to lock an elastic band beside the glan to the cage padlock.

- you have to purchase elastic bands with a diameter smaller than your flaccid penis , basically half of it or so. (picture 1)
    Be careful: you must use an hair band - don’t use a raw-rubber band, as I did in my first trial, it will cut your soft skin in few hours and will need weeks to heal (which is , out of topic, a nice long lasting and boring cbt idea.)
    - You need other elastic bands, attached to the glan’s band, with a twirl loop (picture 2).​

Depending on the device and on the length of the bands you can find, you might need several bands, it doesn’t matter how many at this stage, just repeat the twirl loop as many time as needed.​

- Put your bands-chain trough your device from the closer orifice to the padlock to the cock opening (pic 2 and 3).
    - Attach the band beside your glan and slid into your device (it will be much more tricky than usual, a first clue of how secured you’ll become
    - Once your device is on, cut or unfold any not needed additional band and put the remaining one through the padlock. (pic 4) (...sorry for the hair, *blushes* ... I shave only when owned...)​

Point is : It will be impossible to pullout then to put back in the device without breaking the band

I’ve shown the basic idea on the picture before with a clear CB6k , but it has inconvenience :
    - since you can only use the tip opening, it puts the band in a way it might accidentally rip off from the glan. (pic 5)
    - The elasticity of the second band could be surprisingly high and you might be able to stretch it again through the whole device length, attach it to your glan again, and so, hide the pull-out. I don't know if if possible to find somewhere some sort of thin metal cable loop without elasticity.​

The best solution I’ve found is to put a second padlock directly on the hair-band (pic 6). This can be achieved only with devices which have hole close to the glan’s base like the Holy trainer (or you might want to add a hole into your device if there’s not. Most of metal device also allow this option).
    In that case it really becomes impossible to pull out and to put back : if your dick is not anymore inside the band it will be visible if you have a transparent device, or if you’re asked to pull on padlock. It probably can be cheated on a picture but not by live-webcam or video inspection.

Concerning hygiene :
    - this system has the great advantage to keep your piss slit aligned with the cage opening. No need anymore for device adjustment, q-tip positionning or so : it stays where it is. (at least in short-term).
    - I don’t think it could be sane to keep a cotton band around your glan for more than a week. (I’m seeking for a strict and smart online keyholder to make me experience my own system... :D).
    Of course you can shower with it, but it will keep that zone moisted for hours, which is probably bad for long term.
    Anyway, I do believe every chastity device have to be removed weekly, if not for tease and denial, at least for higyene and true cleaning.​

I hope this cheap trick will interest you and that some keyholder or owned boy will give feedback on this method here.

Take care A/all and have fun.

Attached Files:

2. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    Take a look at what we have devised for the stainless Jail House and its secure and very wearable no long term issues and no getting out or back in. The rear of the anti pullout severly restricts the egress capability and the flap and needles ensure you don't try getting back in. p.s its made out of thermo plastic a great modelling material. If you devise a way out you can easily modify to rectify the issue but this is pretty secure I can't get in or out anymore :)

Attached Files:

McSlavey likes this.
  3. sobrinor

sobrinor Member

Lille - France
    Local Time:
    WARNING ! DO NOT USE THE METHOD DESCRIBED ABOVE !

It was really a stupid idea.

I’ve been experimenting my own lockup add-on, using an hair elastic band.
    On first inspection and hygiene, after 3 days of lockup, there was no apparent problem and I was happy of this very secure technique.
    So we agreed with my keyholder that I could go for a week prior next inspection.
    Back into cage, and five days after, I started to feel like a sore spot when using a q-tip to dry after shower. Erections inside the cage then begun to feel painful (it wasn’t before).

Today, was the second inspection day and to my horror, I’ve discovered a serious bleeding blister on my frenum, and another small cut on the other side of my glan.

So long for the elastic technique, don’t use it, unless if you are into bleeding cock torture.

Amusingly, it will prevent me from any masturbation for a good while now… even my panty contact is painful, and I’m even worried that the cut will grow when I will get erect during the night.

STUPID IDEA.

4. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    PA would probably hurt less and will work better

5. sobrinor

sobrinor Member

Lille - France
    Local Time:
    Probably true Thundar, but much more definitive

6. lookingup

lookingup Junior Member

Local Time:
    But depending how far you stretch, even @ 8mm/0gauge my PA closes up very quickly if left with nothing through it, admittedly it will never close to the point its healed it does close to the point where urine does not exit the piercing.

7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    @sobrinor

Er you got an 8mm pa and you chose to mess about with rubber bands .
    Seems like a difficult work round compare to using your Pa.

Xx Wendy

8. Sub2785

Sub2785 Member

Local Time:
    I've been desperate to find a genuinely tamper evident anti-pullout solution and think I may be on to something (see images). Using a compeed anti-blister thing (designed to be stuck to skin firmly and we waterproof), I stuck it on lengthways with a piece of string (I suggest something waterproof like fishing wire, fuse wire maybe) and made a loop. This goes through one of the slits at the bottom and the numbered plastic lock (numbered cable ties could work as well maybe) locks on the outside. As long as there is insufficient slack, there is no way to pull out without breaking the lock or pulling the compeed off which would be impossible to get back on properly without the key to the chastity.

Attached Files:

nubbin likes this.
  9. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    The elastic band idea is similar to what I tried several years ago . Inspired by the now defunct budy locked chastity device I fitted a rubber o ring around my head and then tried a couple of ways of locking that band either with a padlock through the o ring pulled through the end of my cb3000 and with a loop of string looped through the padlock . Was not successful for wearing longer than an hour or two . The search for a solution continues until I reach my goal weight and convince my wife to approve a behindbarz belt

10. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Hmm anti pull out is a topic very close to my heart as I am one who needs the reassurance that my chastity is real and I cannot defeat my mistresses wishes which are also mine however as I get frustrated being kept locked in a cage I do sometime think the naughty thought of getting out. I have been able to get out of every cage however we have now stumbled in our search for the most secure cage onto the urethral types. Now you can escape from these quite easily but getting back into one with the right rear modification is impossible for me.
    So we now use the small stainless as shown below with a rear polymorph shield to restrict the access from the rear. This does not stop a determined sub from extracting themselves but you are then stuck and cannot get the penis bent and pushed back onto its urethral tube due to the shield.
    I am now 100% happy that I cannot get back in and I have tried. We have a forfiet system too where I place on deposit a significant sum if I am caught out side my cage without permission so even though I can still extract myself getting back in is a no no. So I now have accepted my chastity and stopped looking for a way out as I know I cannot defeat the system.
    You have to experiment with the rear moulding so it restricts the rear appature enough to defeat the re insertion which is very effective.
    Our new cage also has the newer lock mechanism which is much more descrete and secure.
    The first pic is of the cage with no defeat shield which is easy to get in and out of.
    This adds to the intense frustration of being locked in a chastity cage knowing that yes you can escape but not undetected and with a significant penalty.

I am now a good girl for mistress.

Michelle

Attached Files:

nubbin and Axo like this.
  11. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I think you boys spend way toooooo much time fiddling and messing about with your willys.
    Why don't you grow up and go and help with the puppies at the dog rescue center or something more productive.

Xx Wendy

12. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Didnt expect a post to show up with my avatar of my very first Custom device, a Looker 03 but to my design rather than that massive padlock on the standard item!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice