The slave who cried wolf ..

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    Hi all
    we all know the story of the little boy who cried wolf so many times that eventually he was ignored and got eaten.

Well I have been guilty of this :(

Myself and @mistress Deborah have a very good relationship ultimately I'm her husband but I'm also her sub her slave. .

We used to play all the time but after some illness and some comments from our daughter the tree got shook and it reduced.

So in a conversation with Mistress I asked why she no longer plugs me or makes me wear a Butt Plug harness. Something that drives me mad and turns me on so much.

Her reply was simple

"You moaned so much when I did I decided that I couldn't be bothered anymore"

I never realised how bad I was. I was very shocked . I know sometimes that I'm a crap slave and a poor husband but here I am losing what makes me tick. . What makes us tick.

So a little late to the party but happy new year .. New resolution .. Time to accept what I'm told what I need and get on with it.

And no more crying wolf!

I'm so sorry Mistress Deborah xx

Your sub forever
    Lucy xx

Luscious-Liza likes this.
  2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    Never say Never! lol. I think we all make promises when we think we will be missing out on something if we dont? the best thing is to accept that none of us have a pain threshold as big as our fanasy would like us to have and its all about striking a happy medium to make everyone happy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice