Holy Trainer V2 Review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by danzig592, Jan 30, 2015.

1. danzig592

danzig592 Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    I impulse bought a Holy Trainer V2 after a little too much whiskey the other night all thanks to seph for looking so sexy in hers :) So I figured I might as well do a review/comparison of it.

First Impression.

The box it came in was beat to all hell and back. It looked like someone in customs had beat it with a mallet, opened it, and hap haphazardly taped it back up. Luckily the device wasn't damaged, and the device arrived in Columbus Ohio from Switzerland in like not even two days, so I can't complain there.

This is the first device I have owned with the "Magic Locker" type of device, and I absolutely love it. It is so sleek and simple. Which brings me to my favorite part of this device. It looks fantastic. I love the simple sleek lines of the device.

Fitment:

First impression of the device is that it is a little more "pinchy" than my Mature Metal device. I think this is partly because I was a little excited to try it on for the first time. Having worn it for several hours now, and hung out with my friends while wearing it, it has definitely gotten more comfortable. I think the ergonomic ring, and the angle of the ring make it much more comfortable when sitting, than my mature metal. That being said, I wish it came with a larger inside diameter tube, like my mature metal, because I think that makes all the difference in the world. Short and fat cages work well with me.

Overall I am pleased with the device for the price, and I am going to give it a couple day test run, to see how it compares for longer periods of wear. I will report back with my experiences.

I have added some photos in a new album, for your viewing pleasure :)

Sixtus and jameslarkin like this.
  2. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    The best part is how comfortable it is to sleep in.

-d

jameslarkin likes this.
  3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    What was the finish like? Seams?

4. danzig592

danzig592 Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    The finish was good, there is a wierd scratch/defect on the back side of the locking mechansim, but it doesn't touch skin, and it's hard to see, since it's white. There is an ever so slight seam inside the tube, but I can't tell it's there wearing the device.

Having slept in the device now, I really really wish it came with a larger ID tube. That or I wasn't so girthy. I was awoken twice with painful pulling under my balls. That NEVER happens in my mature metal cage. Some silicon lube might help this, but I am all out.

Showering this morning, reminded me how nice and easy cleaning is in the mature metal. I ended up "pulling out" real quick for a quick clean and pushing back in before I got aroused. It was tricky getting everything back in right, but after an hour of moving around, everything eventually settled back into a comfortable enough place.

I am wondering if I maybe need the 50mm ring, since I am pretty high and tight. I have a 45 curently.

5. PigsOnTheWing79

PigsOnTheWing79 New member

Local Time:
    I had the same problem. I bought the 50mm ring and it's a ton better

6. danzig592

danzig592 Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    I think I am going to order the 50mm to give it a try.

7. danzig592

danzig592 Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    I almost forgot to mention. One definite advantage I've noticed over my Mature Metal, is that I can actually pee standing up in it without much difficulty. The hole is beveled in a way, that even if things are not lines up perfect, the urine doesn't go everywhere. I still usually take a seat anyway.

8. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    I am currently in a CB3000 and want to get something new as my wife is keeping me locked up most of the time now so I'm looking for something more discreet and more comfy.

Initially thought of the cb6000s as an improved and more stealthy design but having read many pages about the HT2 being a cb killer I am not so sure now. Relly like the look of the ht2 but I have found the cb more comfy with larger spacers as I am quite high and tight in the nads department.

My only concern about the ht2 is that there appears to be no adjustment or give in the gap between the ring and cage, how have you found this compared to the cb?

9. danzig592

danzig592 Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    I've never used a CB, so I can't comment on that, but if you are high and tight like myself, I think the 50mm ring would be better than the 45mm. As far as stealth, the HT2 is completely un-noticeable under clothes. And I wear rather tight "skinny" pants.

10. Reltsihw

Reltsihw Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for posting some pictures.

Question. Does that hump at the top stick out when you wear panties?

I loooove my jailbird but it destroys lace panties but I need something super discreet.

11. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    Thanks @danzig592 fir the advice, @MistressG has just locked me in to a htv2 with 50mm ring and it feels amazing but don't think I would want it any smaller

12. danzig592

danzig592 Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    It is far less noticeable than any device that uses a padlock. Does your jailbird have a security screw? If not, I highly recomend it. It's a toss up between my jailbird and HTV2 which shows up less in panties. Perhaps I will do some comparison photos and let you decide.

I've been wearing my jailbird lately, because the HTV2 is too painfull at night. Thinking about ordering a larger ring for it, because I love love love how the device looks.

Eillydray likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice