orgasm denial with no device?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by yanmaslanka, Jan 24, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. yanmaslanka

yanmaslanka Active member

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    well, maybe I should've said: i'm not sure if that works this way for us yet.

actually, idea of my GF dominating me with a strapon is very arousing to me. but again, we don't want to rush things up. we rather let our fantasy develop in it's natural way. which will surely happen, since we share a lot of ideas, thoughts and kinks.

only last night She teased me and edged couple of times, then I was to give Her a pleasure. even this morning she brought me to the edge twice before leaving, and happily reminded I'm not allowed to cum until friday. I'm very excited about my first full week of denial, and we still don't use any device.

2. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    4:50 AM
    OMG I could never do that... I always need the device and a strong Lady!

3. yanmaslanka

Local Time:
    It isn't that hard ... and gives us a great pleasure.

only yesterday She orgasmed while I was giving her massage and kissing and caressing her neck. She said denying my orgasms makes Her cum much harder ... also, I'm becoming much more sensitive to Her touch. It's an unbelievable experience and we love it!

Peter Rabbit and Lady De like this.
  4. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Well, I have seen no real drawbacks for having @BlueEyes on denial without a device. In fact I love the fact that he goes by my orders to please me, without the need for me to lock him up to keep him from spoiling it all!
    This lifestyle is about me needs, and keeping his tension levels high! The no-device approach, replaced by a permanent cock ring, marking his "no-touch zone", works great I think. Adds to the sensation when I use my toy for penetration ( No Strapon for me nor him!!) or teasing. I am certain that he likes it like this as well, even though he has to struggle some more when he is not caged;-)

... And I have seen no explosions;-) - A woman can always tell - and smell ;-)

5. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    It depends. I would not describe my husbands permanent denial as celibacy. There is still a lot of intimacy and sex, only entirely on my terms. The fact that he is not allowed to cum, has nothing to do with celibacy either...
    In fact I Think he gets way more penetration and attention, than before..

owned, dereknor, guest 2942 and 2 others like this.
  6. jtpii

jtpii Member

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    no orgasms since July. No kh or device. Only my choice not to.

7. Kasaru

Kasaru Active member

Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    I have to agree with DREWife entirely :) Mine is allowed to orgasm when I allow it but when he is without a device, he certainly isn't being celibate.

jtpii likes this.
  8. jtpii

jtpii Member

Local Time:
    I want to find someone who will help in controlling my orgasms. I don't have a current Dom to do it for me so I have been practicing denial on my own to become a better submissive

9. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    I do not try to argue. Perhaps the incorrect term.
    English is not my native language and I am looking terminology used English-speaking people.
    Very difficult to understand what people mean.

Most often, orgasm denial practice does not include the use of chastity devices.
    Moderators groups "orgasm denial," regularly say, "Stop talking about chastity, it's all about orgasm denial."
    The practice of chastity may also include different things as "about orgasm control" and "about orgasm denial."
    Can also wear a chastity device permanently, and have an orgasm regularly

I am also a skeptic, without the device, because after four months of denial, I started having problems: sometimes the body is trying to explode, and these involuntary attempts, become a cause of physical discomfort. Without the device, I would have already had a spontaneous orgasm. Two months without a device, I think, no problem.

jtpii likes this.
  10. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    When you say explode do you mean you start leaking ? If so most probably won't go much more than a few days .
    Personally I used to go months with out a self induced climax . Absolutely no discomfort just a bit annoying to begin with and by two weeks got over the wanting to .

However 4 -5 days night time erections and emissions were every night just about .and sometimes during the day leaking.
    With self milking it was a bit better but not much . The toy I use is very big and requires a very thorough enema session to start with and then a few toys to warm up then the big one. Quite fun as you get the first bit in then as I push back down onto it it just emptys my prostate in a few strokes totally hands free.

I can understand your frustration especially if you are using the computer to do your translation .

Xx Wendy

HZX and jtpii like this.
  11. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    @ Wendygirl
    There is no leakage. I wear tube style device that allows more than 80% erection. In my bad days, trying to get more of an erection, gives physical discomfort. The morning after milking similar, but not so much, and it's nice.
    I had to use other devices that prevent an erection, I had a similar problem (excluding unpleasant morning), but I also had an orgasm in the device when I wanted to. This is the reason can not be compared.
    But I can see the difference in preventing erection or not.
    Without the device allows 100% erection and likely to lead to spontaneous ejaculation. Of course, some time later.

jtpii likes this.
  12. yanmaslanka

Local Time:
    well, as days go by I'm getting more and more horny ... thanks to my sexy GF, She keeps teasing me at every occasion we got (we don't live together) every night She spends at my place She brings me to the very edge of orgasm multiple times ... carefully enough not to allow me an orgasm. even a ruined one.

it's the day 5 of my full week denial and we're both doing great ... I'm very horny and She's very satisfied. She even said keeping me denied makes Her orgasm stronger than before - She even cums when I'm giving her back rub!

so I agree with those who say chastity with no device is possible. even more, is very pleasurable. and my GF said something about going ten days for the next time ... should I be afraid?

jtpii likes this.
  13. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    I actually find chastity without the device more frustrating. I wore a device for a little while. It was a Chinese device, and that may have been part of the problem. But I found that with the device I spent too much time pondering my situation and not enough time on other things. Also, the pain at night was causing loss of sleep. I find I have enough willpower to be nice without the device and not having it on frees my mind during the day so I can focus on what I need to. Though I would like to try again with a better and smaller device (other was also too big).

jtpii likes this.
  14. nrbill

nrbill Guest

In 2004 I went 7 weeks without orgasm, and again in early 2014 I went 4 months without orgasm voluntarily without the help of a device. It was easy both times, but I was in the right frame of mind to do it. Currently, I haven't gone more than a few days without orgasm from masturbation.

jtpii likes this.
  15. jtpii

jtpii Member

Local Time:
    I stopped masterbating to practice being submissive after ex-wife cut sex off in 2012. I now practice it because I have a "friend" who likes the idea of me denying myself just for her. It gets hard (literally and physically) but a chat with her strengthens my resolve. Knowing I'm putting a smile on her face is worth it.

16. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    I have always been chaste without a device. But I get tootally turned on by woman who love chastity. So, when a woman wants me chaste, I just cant cum anymore, specially when I see her joy :) The longest I have gone was 6 month, what is even longer then many men WITH Device ;)

But its true that it is very different. Once I had been in a device, and it was kind of numbing my lust. No erection, no edging. Sometimes I just forgot that I was chaste. My cock was just not "working" anymore. Without a belt, I just have hardons all day, and he wants attention and orgasm every 10 minutes ;) I prefer this sweet suffering.

BlueEyes likes this.
  17. yanmaslanka

Local Time:
    well, this certainly is some way. yet me and my GF found out that we need a device. one thing for sure - She really wants me locked.

when I came up with the idea of chastity, Her thought was like 'maybe it's too much'. after reading some articles about chastity and denial, She thought we could give it a short term try. in one of the articles there was a two week period beetween orgasms mentioned, and She thought it's a bit too much.

now, as we wait for CB6000 to arrive, She says that at some point I'm going to be locked for even more than two weeks. i guess i need to be carefull, what I wish for.

Even though the idea of being locked is very arousing to both of us, I guess we still enjoy having me unlocked. knowing, that unlocking doesn't have to mean an orgasm for me is huge turn-on for my GF ... it's going to be like my penis belongs to Her and She can play with it whenever She wants, not necesairly giving me any release.

18. yanmaslanka

Local Time:
    maybe a little update on the topic: we ordered CB6000, but it was a failure. I couldn't wear it for longer than a day. yet we still play denial from time to time and we still look for the best device for me. preferably a non-expensive device.

I was away for the last ten days and haven't masturbated during this time. today I'm going to finally meet my GF and get to play with Her. we talk much about denial and buying the device, since I want Her to have full control and confidence. but She's become quite anxious about the device itself, saying that She doesn't want to damage my genitals.

hopefully, I'll manage to convince Her to try another device and see if it fits. I enjoy my no-device denial, but I think with the device it will be even more arousing. hopefully for Her, and surely frustrating for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice