Questions About Attaching Thigh Bands

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Yosho, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Yosho

Yosho Member

Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    Good Evening Everyone,

I have a few questions about thigh bands, specifically about attaching them.

Background: I've recently bought a cheap set of thigh cuffs/thigh bands. This was something of a "spur of the moment" purchase as they're not much use at the moment. That being said, my plan is to wear them with a chastity belt, so I thought this would be a useful "first step" (basically, encouragement to start taking next steps). Specifically, my intention is to use them with a Neosteel belt, likely the Masterpiece.

For reference, a picture of the cuffs/bands has been attached.

Seeing some of the pictures from other users who use thigh bands, I've made the following conclusions:
    • I need to get a belt with additional D-Rings (on the hip portion of the belt)
    • A chain of the appropriate length is needed to link the belt to the bands, with a padlock joining the two ends of the chain (with the chain running through the d rings on both the belt and the bands)
    • The chain will prevent the bands from falling off or being otherwise removed (without the key)

Would I be right in thinking that this would be a workable solution? Alternatively, would I be better off buying a set of thigh bands with connecting chains (I notice that MySteel offer these, would they be usable with a Neosteel belt, provided it had the appropriate D-Rings?)

Any information/pointers, al always, will be greatly appreciated :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice