Need Help Full Belt.

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Rivkah David, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Rivkah David

Rivkah David Member

Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    So About a month or so ago I bought a full belt... When I think of chastity, I like the full belt idea.. Anyway, I bought a Chinese knock off, off Ebay. I am not exactly even sure what the model number is... The best I can give for model is what I tracked down on the guy who sold the belt.. Here is his website and the version I got..

http://wholesalebdsm.com/ProductsView.asp?id=454

But here is the problem... No matter how tight I make it, I seem to be able to roll out of the tube.. Added to this that at the current tightness I started to feel numb down there and experience pain on the hip. It also causes pretty bad pain on the balls. I have yet to go to the bathroom in it, not for the lack of trying, but I think it cuts me off for that function...

Any advice? At this rate I am not going to be able to use this belt....

help........

2. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    This is crap. Throw it away or sell if you can.
    Neosteel is way to go. Yes, it is expensive but, testing many different brands will be more expensive and will give you more frustration. Neosteel just work if fit properly - so, you need to visit them or (like me) buy measuring kit and measure yourself several times during the day and preferably few times during week - note all measurements and be precise. You will get what you measured. Do not cheat in any measurement. Walk / spend some time (few hours) with measurment kit. Remember: in the final product you will get 3mm thick steel - not easy to change any measurement mistakes :)

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    Easy answer if you have €1000 to spare.
    However I think giving a cheaper device a try out to see if you can live and work with any particular style of device I think is not a bad idea.
    OK custom may be better though from the number of bespoke devices that end up for sale may be not a complete guarantee of success.

Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice