Normally cuffed?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mascara^Snake, Feb 3, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    I'm wondering how many men here are normally cuffed by their mistress/partner/KH/wife before being unlocked and only uncuffed once it's back on?.
    For those of you who are, could you please write a wee bit here with regard to how that makes you feel?
    Thanks in Advance :)
    Amanda

Captured Pirate likes this.
  2. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Well, I'll start this. :)

For me it's quite a usual thing to be restrained when the cage comes off. When it's just for cleaning and/or shaving, I'm usually tied to our massage table. When it's during play time, I'm usually restrained to begin with. I think the one time where I am unlocked while not restrained is when we're using our vacbed.
    We don't want to risk the cage damaging the bed.

And how does it make me feel? It makes me feel tiny and helpless. I feel like a real sub, and helps me realize who is calling the shots. I'm in a Steelworxx Looker, and of course I can touch myself a little bit through the bars of the cage. But after a while I just want to 'really' touch myself again. And the fact that she even denies me that, I love it... and hate it.

So for me, being restrained while unlocked, really makes me even more submissive, horny and frustrated. I wouldn't want it any other way.

3. Kasaru

Kasaru Active member

Local Time:
    No, Paul isn't cuffed by me when his device is unlocked. In fact, he is allowed to remove it himself. Simply because it is a lot of faff for me otherwise. My motto is that I avoid unnecessary work in our D/s. That is not about laziness, as he will attest but about the D/s working seamlessly and harmoniously for us both, with as little faff as possible.

Paul wears the device for fun and symbolic purposes, not because he is untrustworthy, so there is no necessity or pleasure in the cuffing of his hands when the device is removed.

Generally, he only wears the device when he is out of my company, away from the home. Once back, it normally comes off so I can do what I want with him when I want.

It is all a very individual thing. We are not big on ritual and protocol, we live quite casual and relaxed within the D/s. After all these years, I know I can trust him to do what I tell him without it having to be enforced. He has never suggested he needs any ritual to feel my authority and control over him. It is there, whether he takes the device off or I do.

manintyres, Captured Pirate and Lucy like this.
  4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So in essence what you're saying is that you're not normally cuffed when you're unlocked and you have no idea how it feels?

5. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Well...i can give my twopenneth for what its worth.... although strange to say...i havent had a lot of experience of it...as the gaps between release are getting longer and longer....and i have only been seriously into chastity for just over a year .!!
    i must admit it was probably my fault... as i had read about it ...probably on here, and mentioned it in passing when about to be released. Some might call that topping from below but at the time i was very turned on...after the longest period locked (at that time - a month..but now longer!).
    So..after a slight delay i was laid naked face down and cuffed...and then left.... ahh! ...whilst she went to make a tea etc.. couldnt believe it!
    On return some 15 mins later i was even more on edge!
    The cage was removed and i was teased...to the point of distraction..
    Boy, was i feeling horny... with a mixture of total helplessness and a splattering of humiliation as i would have done virtually anything at that point to get some result! It's not until you dont have the use of something that you realise how much you take it for granted..and the ability to reach over, touch, adjust, stop, assess or just help...was something my hands had been so used to..
    Laying there totally helpless wriggling to get comfortable whilst being touched intimately after a significant lock up is something that definitely concentrates the mind! The mind set of how things were before chastity...had all gone out the window!..this was not as me partaking equally..this was me as the plaything... and it felt...well... very submissive to say the least i guess...but nonetheless, extremely erotic.
    This was a double whammy for me though..at least the first time this happened, as the seed of "ruined orgasm" had been planted in an earlier conversation and this was to be my fate... i have discussed this elsewhere on the site.. but suffice to say... to be brought to the point of no return whilst unable to intervene or finish off... and then to be left alone....is one of the most frustrating things one can imagine...and all i can remember is my body jerking and jumping across the bed in an effort to complete the moment...but all in vain... and i was left a short while to calm down... and then relocked before the cuffs taken away... probably twice as horny as when released!
    Would i have wanted anything different?...well...you decide!

cj :spank:

6. Kasaru

Kasaru Active member

Local Time:
    Sorry, was I not supposed to reply about what I do with Paul?

Mikeydo and Guest 2914 like this.
  7. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    I am tied/restrained about 50% of the time. When I am, it is during an intense tease and denial session and it makes me feel completely at her mercy (even more than normal). I have freedom from the cage, but I am not obviously empowered to touch my member. She is obviously able to tease me more directly and thoroughly, and my mind convinces itself readily (regardless of knowing the odds are slim to none) that she'll allow me to orgasm with just one more/two more strokes/touches. Makes it so intense the mere air circulating in the room is enough to get my hips to bucking. She of course can and does numb me and demand I control myself to bring HER to orgasm, of course restrained the entire time.

It is ultimately a different type of restraint/denial (chastity cage where can touch but can't cum, vs. restrained without chastity cage but still can't cum). The main mental difference...I know, just absolutely know, that if I can get free/un-restrained, I can make myself orgasm in any number of ways (no cage limiting factor). Of course, that is why the restraints are so effectively put together :) This is a mind job, as deep down I'll admit...I don't WANT to orgasm now. I want the pleasure to continue...so I'm battling my own instincts/hind brain constantly during these sessions...

The hardest part (highest pleasure point)...at the end of the session, when she confirms that I will NOT be allowed to orgasm, and will be re-caged. I am immediately again at odds, struggling in the restraints, while at the same time desperate to extend the denial. She sometimes ices, sometimes just waits (tv show time) for a reduction in state, then slowly re-applies the cage. This is the moment where I love a metal cage, as the cold/hard metal encasing me is unforgiving and inevitable, and as the click happen (and believe me when I say I am listening for it) I am back into a very submissive mind set. I know that now, even if I free myself from the restraints, the cage will be there to stop any further attempts (a fact that frustrates, and relieves at the same time). Of course, then she releases me from (ropes/cuffs/etc.).

8. Ownedbyyou

Ownedbyyou Member

Local Time:
    I was nearly always restrained when released, for washing and shaving by my neck collar and lead and restrained as soon as complete. Only every not restrained or rather released form them when unlocked to bring myself off when mistress wanted usually over her shoe/foot. If she wanted penetration I would always be restrained.

I found it very frustrating and humiliating as I could never touch her penis (it did belong to her) other than to provide her cum, it defiantly enforced her dominance

9. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    I have never been restrained but the idea of it seems pretty hot. When your woman says that your penis is no longer yours and prevents you from even touching it, that says something. As for practicality though I'm not sure how that would work as far as hygiene and shaving. The wife is simply not interested in doing those things. As for tease and denial, yes please :D

Captured Pirate likes this.
  10. Ownedbyyou

Ownedbyyou Member

Local Time:
    I've not written that part very well, When released for cleaning or shaving I was put on a neck collar and lead until finished, that way she's keeping control and it's humiliating. Once finished I was told to relock her penis, the same would apply if she wanted penetration or for me to bring myself off.

11. paulss1957

paulss1957 Happy in a 24/7 D/s marriage with Kasaru

Local Time:
    I noticed that my wife and Mistress Kasaru had been on here earlier, answering about what we do, or do not do, in this regard.

Basically, she doesn't cuff me when the device comes off, because she expects me to remove the device. I don't know what it feels like to be cuffed when this happens.

12. tdk34

tdk34 choreboy

england
    Local Time:
    #12 tdk34, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
    Its a lovely thought, thanks. No sleep for me tonight.:rolleyes:

13. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    Fun post Mascara Snake… this one hits close to home for us… started buy accident I guess about three months ago… I was bound as usual for one on my treatments (laser hair removal) Miss Catherine normally had me removal or she would remove my chastity before restraints… but just for some reason.. maybe her plan?? NOT mine…. We realized I was still in chastity after I was restrained??? The rest is history…. while restrained my Queen removed my Queen's Keep… preformend my treatment… then to my surprise… put it back on while I was still restrained!!! Well that night things went to a new level … I have not touched my un-caged clitty since!

How does it make me feel??? WONDERFUL… even more owned and kept than before… like her property… I feel so much more mechanically neutered .. and I LOVE IT…. all temptation has been taken 'out of my hands' pardon the pun lol lol
    Because when I was sent off to "Lock myself up" I must confess I ALWAYS dragged my feet and snuck in a stroke or two… or might have been allowed to sleep unpaged and lock it back up in the morning… NEVER a good idea! I JUST LOVE the feeling of my Queen manhandeling my clitty and locking me back up.. trust me she is way less gentle than I am! and I LOVE IT!

PET

14. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #14 Mascara^Snake, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
    That's something that male chastity taught me. I had no idea how the male member could be manipulated, folded, twisted stuffed in and out around and under and quite assertively without causing undue pain or any damage. (well at least while it's deflated)

15. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    "deflated" LOL LOL never heard it referred to as that! TOO funny… even more taking the 'humanness' out of the item….

16. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    It is a bit like a balloon. It fills whatever space it's in, like a cage. :)

BlueEyes and Sig Wyrminorb like this.
  17. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    I am often on a leash.. Used to be connected to the cage or the PA-ring, but now to the guiche piercing. It is not so much that she likes to "walk" me" but more to restrict my whereabouts. Tie me to a char, a door knob, The pole in the shower. Only sometimes she adds the cuffs, but she loves the power in not having to do that. I am a little mixed on that. I love the cuffs, but also love the fact that I manage to obey her every command, and one of them is never to touch myself.

Lady De likes this.
  18. Kasaru

Kasaru Active member

Local Time:
    Good point, that is what Paul really loves. Being obedient for me through his own self-discipline. If I cuffed him, he wouldn't be able to enjoy that feeling.

manintyres and Sig Wyrminorb like this.
  19. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    Just realizing that I derailed this thread a little. I am perhaps not the usual suspect here.... A mix of self control and lack of cage .....
    But being helpless in cuffs is not a bad feeling, when it happens...

Lady De likes this.
  20. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    So many good ideas here, have been reading them to Mistress Wolf... We have discussed a collar and leash (a non-metal dog collar, not my symbolic collar), and my willingness to submit if She chooses, but for now it's not to be...

21. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    This thread has had me thinking all week. Alot of what I read, i know i know, says that when the guy hands over the keys to his penis he is no longer allowed to touch or play with it. This gets me very horny thinking about it. My wife initially was interested in putting me into my device a while back but lost interest with the complications and the pa stuff. But I think its important for her to learn as it would give me a better mindset into chastity. Especially if she wanted me handcuffed, OMG, so hot. I asked if she would try again and put my device on me and she said she would now I just need to ask her if she requires some sort of restraint for my hands.

BlueEyes likes this.
  22. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I have had some experience with this. For me it is very frustrating and I always get hard and it takes a moment for her to get me in the belt again.
    She has commented on me being so predictable, simple and singleminded. She seems to like to have me like this
    Manly I feel frustation not being able to use my hard-on to please her and myself.

23. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, chastity or no chastity, you are still a man Andrew ;-)

Eillydray and Sunny like this.
  24. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    My KH has a huge collection of steel chains, locks & cuffs
    She just loves locking my hands, legs, neck or cage with chains
    The best she enjoys is keep both my hands handcuffed to my cage throughout the night
    Whenever only two of us are at home, I am invariably handcuffed or chained

Eillydray likes this.
  25. deejay

deejay Member

Local Time:
    I would love to be restrained (cuffed, tied, etc.) prior to each release and then locked back up before the restraints are undone.
    This obviously creates problems with shaving and making extra work for her.
    Currently do not have a system for this but I really like the idea as it enforces the whole concept of ownership and control.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice