New here, not new to chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gage, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Gage

Gage New member

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    Hello. I've been toying with enforced chastity for years. I've owned a CB6000s and more recently a Holy Trainer short. Problem has always been to find a keyholder/girl friend who wanted me in long term lock down. The KH I have had were casual and would lock me up for a short time, but they didn't live with me so I didn't get the constant teasing that makes chastity fun. But I might found her now.

I've been with this girl for 3 months and we are pretty much living together now. There has been a few times that we have talked about denying me orgasms. She wanted to play a game, who can last the longest without sex and/or cumming. She told me she would easily win and I know she's right. And she is definitely not afraid to deny my advances when I try to initiate sex, she will shut me down when she is not in the mood and she won't give in because I wanted it.

Then the other night after we had sex, she asked again how long I could go without cumming. She then asked how I would feel if I were only allowed to cum on Christmas day and your birthday? I talked about pleasuring her while I was denied and she loved that idea. I couldn't believe it, did I finally find a woman who is asking ME about chastity and not the other way around? I think she would be a great KH.

I don't want to scare her off by asking her to lock me up and then she thinks this is too weird, but she sounds like she would be open to chastity play. What do you all think and how should I bring up chastity to her?

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    10:50 PM
    Depends on what sort of person she is, I reckon. Does she know these devices exist?

3. Gage

Gage New member

Local Time:
    I'm not sure how she would react if I told her about plastic tubes that lock on a man's penis... I don't know if she would freak out. My instincts say no because she likes to deny me already, the device would just make it official.

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    "Enforced chastity" gives the impression that it is not mutual, when we all know that it is. Does you girlfriend never visit sex shops? They are full of devices.

5. Gage

Gage New member

Local Time:
    Of course "enforced chastity" is mutual. I would simply cut myself out of a device if I didn't want to be in one, I'm not a mindless doormat.

And the sex shop idea is good.

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Why plastic? Does she know they make steel ones?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice