Chastity todo list?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dev810, Feb 20, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    So, I have long thought about this. I am not the most organized person and have tried to start keeping a todo list using online services like toodledo or todoist. I struggle to get focused on doing my list and thought about what if chastity came into play. Like there are online services like emlalock that utilizes a method of key holding. How great would it be to combine a todo list app with chastity. Like so much time added for tasks undone.. A dom(me) could also utilize this system to add tasks. I think that could really make me more productive in a fun way. Any ideas on how such a system could be made? Not I don't have a dome or programming knowledge so those are not options.

2. MissCharlotte

MissCharlotte Active member

Miss
    Australia
    Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    Don't use an ap but I make my sub follow a 'to do' list and don't unlock him until he is done.

3. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the response! :)
    Yeah since I am single I am trying to put together a self training regimen so to speak. Right now I am using emlalock and add time for anything I do that I don't feel represents the disciplined submissive man I want to be. The amount I add is a random number between 6 hours and 3 days. This morning I got 2 days because I slept in and did not wake at 6am as I intended when I went to bed...

4. Deleted member 38179

You could use a point system or a time system rather. Assign an amount of time that comes off you time being locked and denied for accomplishing that single task with a deadline of when it has to be done. And if it is not completed on time then double the amount of time gets added to your minimum time being locked and denied.
    Of course if like me you prefer to be locked and denied then do the opposite: time added for getting the task done. And Doyle the time taken off for not getting it done.

5. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    Thanks my chastity life something to think about! I am wanting to use release as a reward for good behavior. :)

Deleted member 38179 likes this.
  6. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    I noticed there was no rsponse to the answer I put on FetLife so maybe this is irrelevant, but just in case, I have nailed together a very pre-alpha version of an Excel based ToDo list that can be used to add or subtract time to a predefined release date depending on the completion of tasks involved.

Be warned, this is a bit messy and a little scrappy, but it works. If there's any interest in it, I can consider developing it further if I can find time. Alternatively, with the foundations laid down, this workbnook is free for anyone to take away and make their own if they want to.

Attached Files:

7. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    Thanks Stargazer. I have been experimenting myself with emlalock, I set the time and made one game available - wheel of fortune, but all the options add a varying amount of time. I've met little success so far, I think a more effective system might by to set a goal and once achieved I am let out, I have friends who might be willing to hold for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice