Positive side effects of a belted lifestyle

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andrew K, Sep 7, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Have your CB-lifestyle had any other benefits in your life, apart from the realization of an amazing sexual fantasy?

I have paid more attention to my physique as a result of wearing the Nesosteel Arch. It has become more important for me to look my best.

The result is that my 6-pack is back after some 5 months in the belt, and my waist is as thin as it was when i was 25 :)

I now exercise 7 times a week and eat healthier.

So in my case I look and feel better physically than i have done for the past 15 years, and I have probably decreased my risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer.

chastiff and guest 2942 like this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    You have done some wonderful things that I and others have also done without being locked up in chastity. What you are doing is known as Post hoc ergo propter hoc. Basically attributing a result due to the fact that it occurred after doing something else. I got a cavity while eating ice cream so therefore ice cream causes cavities. However, if you feel that chastity helped, no one can argue with the results. Good going. I got into my body and health 35 years ago and then after 5 years of weight training and healthy living, my friend died while running so I said, the heck with it and became a hedonist. :)

3. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Hi Vinny,

I don't agree. While belted I noticed that I was fattier than I had thought otherwise. This annoyed me to such an extent that I decided to change that. Without the belt this would not have happened. :)

guest 2942 likes this.
  4. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    I realise that Vinny is being funny and cause and effect are difficult to determine but I do find the surplus energy from chastity makes me exercise more.Then I feel better about myself and eat more healthily;the effect is cumulative.However we shan't be seeing this news headline any time soon:"Lock your cock to get fit and trim";)

5. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Since I got the Neosteel Arch some 11 months ago, looking my best physically has felt more important to me. My body fat was some 12% and though thin body type I did not particularly like what was returned to med by the mirror.

So I increased training and started to watch what I put in my mouth, and deleted unnecessary fast carbs.

11 months later body fat is 4% and I have more muscles than before. Waist measure has gone from 81 cm to just under 70 cm, and can easily squeeze down to just 60 cm in a corset.

Next step is to increase the size of my butt in the gym and further tone my waist.

This is a physique I never desired before, but now my target is set ;)

By summer target is to have a but t and waist that any girl would kill for ;)

Cantescape88, spider203 and wettie like this.
  6. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    Congrats! You look amazing

Andrew K likes this.
  7. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I decided to create a new thread on this spocific topic... http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...ifying-your-body-naturally.14815/#post-127434

8. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Thanks <3

9. She decides

She decides Member

Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    I'm happier when I'm locked, my wife is much happier when she has control of the lock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice