orgasm in my cage

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Usul, Sep 11, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    Hello.
    I think my slide into the deepening torment and futility of long term chastity, little to no teasing an no orgasms is deepening...I have never had an orgasm in my device (but have leaked semen), but last evening I had a very vivid erotic dream about my Wife/Mistress/Key holder and I engaging in some hot 69 action (always one of my favorites back in the day) where she had me unlocked and was fellating me while I lay beneath her thrusting a dildo attached to a gag into her. Of course I felt helpless in the dream, I could not speak, was short of breath and she was orally servicing me to the edge and stopping and finally went a wee bit to far. In my dream she pulled away and let my semen pump out without any stimulation at which point I woke up sweaty all over...I felt pressure in my device and reached down expecting a sticky mess and barely had a tiny, clear wet spot. Well I got up to relieve myself thinking the swelling in my device would abate and it did not. I finally fell back to sleep, frustrated, horny and leaking and woke up feeling and doing the same. I guess I either had a dry orgasm or purely a mind-gasm...sigh...my own subconcious is messing with me!!!...and now I am trying to fight the urge to shave my legs again too! I feel very out of control of my mind, body and thoughts sexually.

allaboutHer

2. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    In the last 2 and a half years I have had approx 12 spurts ..only three of which were unfettered full orgasms..all the rest were variations of ruined spurts while in the device.. usually with a magic wand..
    and almost all not much more than an eight second ride ☺ unsatisfying and cool at the same time.. much more like a woman comes, I would think..
    Just a guess ..lol

3. njboyincb6000

njboyincb6000 Addicted to Female Power and Control.

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    Has happened to me before also. Not as satisfying and unable to see the "eruption" that is fun to watch.

[​IMG]

4. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    I have come in my cage from just squeezing my balls whilst thinking about @MistressG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice