Opinions on this unbranded belt?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by HumpsFor100Yards, Apr 7, 2015.

1. HumpsFor100Yards

UK
    Local Time:
    6:01 PM
  2. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    The belt I'm wearing was bought from the exact same guy.

Your quick-info shows you as male but you're linking to a female belt. So not sure what the arrangement is there, but I have experience with this grade of belt. I like mine, it's great and it does the job well. Okay, so maybe not as well as one that costs £600 but it does the job well enough that without the key, I'm properly under control.

If you search through my post history, you'll see a few replies to older threads about cheaper belts that may help to shed some light on what to expect. Some here will tell you to avoid like the plague, I say go for it on the basis you're prepared to undergo an educational phase while you learn how to make it liveable.

And I can vouch for that shop. Ace bloke running it, very helpful.

3. HumpsFor100Yards

UK
    Local Time:
    Good to hear someone else has dealt with this shop. Yeah I'm female-to-male transsexual so although I look like a man, I still have female parts and therefore cannot wear a male device, hence why my wife wants me to wear a female belt. I'll have a look through your posts, I'm not afraid of DIY lol. I've heard a few people tell horror stories about cheaper belts but that doesn't bother me. Would you say your belt is comfortable? My main issue is urination, as I wear a leather belt currently, I worry about cleanliness so I'm looking for a steel solution to keeping clean lol. What drew me to that site is that it says they can make the belt larger, I've got a beer gut so I need a larger belt size LOL, most female belts don't go any bigger than 38 inches but I'm a 42.

4. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    It's tricky for me to say about hygeine. For my belt, I don;t have any issues, but that's not going to have any relevance for you due to the very different personal hardware. I would hazard a guess that hygeine in this would be no different to the more expensive ones, after all the design is so similar that it's just a matter of doing whatever one needs to do. There are other people far more qualified than me to advise what that may be.

My belt is mostly comfortable. I've had to use bits of material in some places to soften it against my skin and to prevent rubbing but this is no big deal and adds mere seconds to overall preparation time. The trickiest bit for me is sitting on firmer surfaces like park benches or the really cack office chairs as the rear-hole can press against the sensitive soft flesh of the bottom and be a tad on the unpleasant side. Again, I fixed this by having material that I slip between me and the belt to soften the edges and it is much more manageable. At times, I even forget I'm wearing the belt, such is the level of interference on normal terms. Though I did have to undergo a 'what the hell is this thing clamped to me' phase as I had never worn a device of any kind prior. Hopefully, your experience with the leather belt will have prepared you for that.

It was the adjustable nature of the belt that drew me to it as well. I'm a 42-44 waist and hoping to lose some of it so I wanted a bigger than normal device that would shrink with me without costing a fortune. It will be worth mentioning waist size if you do purchase as I I had to have an additional waist band section included with mine to make sure it would go around me without crushing me. You may or may not need the extra piece but it's worth checking anyway.

5. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice