Is a PA absolutely necessary?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by FancyUsername, Apr 19, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. FancyUsername

FancyUsername Member

Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    For a completely secure chastity device? Of all those that I have tried (CB6000s, MM Jailbird, a bunch of random ones from the internet, Birdlocked), all of these are easily defeatable and escapable. Since I am a self-locker, and have no other half to keep me in line, it's very demotivating when I can just take it off whenever I please (even if I don't have access to the key). So, are there any more secure devices out there on the market, or is a PA the only way to go in achieving the so highly desired escape-proof predicament?

2. Designed

Designed Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    Aside from a Full Belt (Neosteel, MySteel, Latowski) any and all ball trap style devices will need a piercing to be secure.

dynamic likes this.
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    just get a PA and be done with it! lol

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  4. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Indeed, it's not as bad as you might think.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    Having a P.A. peircing isnt as bad as you think but it's as easy as sometimes others say it is.

The peicer is effectivly pushing a needle through the skin at the base of your glans and pulling it out through the top of your penis, This is going to be felt.

Normal healing takes about 6 weeks and isnt too bad execpt for when you urinate and then it feels like your pissing needles through your penis yourself.

I also noticed that there was an issue with a foul smelling odour eminating form the area for along time after so good personal hygene is absoulutly necesary.

It's worth it though. I have never regretted having mine. It has made my streelworxx inescapable and is really comfortable to wear.

One thing to consider is do you have a foreskin? or are you cut. I have a foreskin and it can make P.A. devices have a very painful pinching feeling if the skin that attaches to the glans get caught between the P.A. ring and and device. It easy to overcome this though with a small bit of sponge on the P.A. ring.

6. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    That's a bit deceiving...

Actually, most reputable piercers are inserting a small receiving tube just inside the urethra. The needle pierces the underside of the penis, and into the tube, and it's then followed by the jewelry. So it's coming out the tip of your penis, not the top unless you're getting an Apadravya or a reverse PA. If I recall, the PA is actually piercing less skin, in most cases, than an ear lobe piercing.

This varies greatly from person to person. Drink more water for the first couple of weeks while healing, you'll pee more often and it'll help keep the wound irrigated. For me, the pain while urinating subsided after a couple of days and even then it was only noticed when I began to pee, lasting about 2 seconds then stopping. Twice daily saline solution soaks helped my healing quite a bit.

I suspect this had more to due with not being circumcised giving the piercing more of a place to nurture bacteria and a little bit of lingering urine drips. So yes, it's important to keep clean. I'm cut though and didn't notice any odor issues. I do make sure to wipe up well after urinating as well.

7. guest 2942

Local Time:
    yes the skin is very thin there hence why it doesnt really hurt much. If you can take a shot in the arm you can handle the PA. I've never regretted getting mine. It does take time to heal though before it can be used with a device. malechastitynow.com has the contendor which uses a PA and is custom made, very comfortable and reasonably priced.

8. coffee2sugars

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    I can only speak from my personal experiences. I would recommend a P.A. for anyone looking to be properly secure however i wont say its completely pain free and if its not something you really want then you should at least research what other options are available to you.

Its was never my intention to put you off just to say be sure its what you want :)

lock667 likes this.
  9. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    I tried everything out there. I even got a Neosteel sports belt but with a little soap and water, I could slip out the side. Yes it wasn't the most pleasant thing to get back in the belt but I could. That was a major downer for me. I am one that will try to find a weakness and exploit it with chastity, mainly because I want to know I can't get out.

So I gave up the game and got a PA, years back I knew it was the best thing I ever did. Now I wear a Looker 03 from Steelworxx and can't pick the little locks so---yeah I got what I wished for and could never be happier. No emergency keys, no access at all when she has the keys. And I have been kept for over 100 days a few times.

So if you are like I am, yes a PA.. If you don't plan to be in chastity that long each time and not sure about the PA. play with some rings and so forth first. But trust me, much cheaper and happier if you just get the PA>

guest 2942 and OwnedbyLeeanne like this.
  10. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
  11. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Yes it is necessary unless you get a full belt (though I have no experience keeping a man locked in a full belt).

12. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    A PA is the only thing that stops me escaping. Best thing I did to myself!

guest 2942 likes this.
  13. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    OK, I have a question for people with a PA: can you pee standing up? With a ring in? With out a ring?

I do a lot of hiking and we commonly step over to a tree and pee. If the pee showered all over the place then peeing outdoors would be much less convenient. This has been my biggest obstacle to getting a PA.

Thanks,

Tom

14. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    If I'm not locked up, yes I can, just not in a regular household toilet, but I can use a urinal. Normally I'll overlap my fingers underneath the penis to create kind of a splashguard. There's a little dribble, but that's what handwashing sinks are for.

I'd add, the tree might be a bit of an issue where the urinal is there basically to catch a spraying mess. You're likely to pee on your shoes or low on your pants.

15. guest 2942

Local Time:
    with just a ring on, yes. There are ways to plug the new hole with your finger or move the jewelry to plug it, but it the spray can be hard to control sometimes.

16. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I find it really easy to urinate in the MouseTrap (see MaleChastityNow.com), I'm back to using urinals again with confidence.
    But wearing just a PA ring, I'll either turn it upside down, or press my finger against the hole lightly and everything goes forward.
    I find the stream flows over and off larger gauge jewelry more reliably... like 4 ga. You'd figure it out.

17. coffee2sugars

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    I guess i am pretty lucky because having a p.a. has made no difference to me at all.

I have heard lots peopke say about peeing from 2 holes but I have never had that problem myself. My peircing is fairly snug so urine only exits from where nature intended it too and even without the ring I dont notice any problems.

I think the device will cause you more problems peeing standing up than the peircing will.

18. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    I would certainly try a good quality urethral tube device. After all no device is completely secure even if you have a PA u can always use a vibrator. I have never tried to pull out of mine....I probably could but I am buggered if I could thread the cock back on the tube, its sensitive putting it on while the device is unlocked!!!

And they are so easy to pee standing up :)

19. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    My PA is stretched to somewhere between 2 and 4 gauge and is in a penicap as often as my wife can lock me in it. When not locked, I don't need to have any jewelry in and just use a finger to close off the extra hole. 80% of the time that works without issue, 19% of the time, some drips get through and get my hands wet, 1% of the time, there is a leak at high pressure and napkins are needed. I have heard of others using orings with their piercing that they just pull up tight when they go and that works for them. Never tried it. Only had one issue in the 2 years with a PA and it was because I wasn't checking to make sure I was peeing correctly at a urinal.
    The worst part about getting a PA is finding the right person to do it. Once you walk in the door, the rest is easy, drink a lot of fluids and the healing is simple.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice