Mature Metal JailBird for Sale SF Bay Area

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by darkmarbles, Apr 21, 2015.

1. darkmarbles

darkmarbles Member

Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    I am selling my Jailbird chastity device by Mature Metal. I just got it in time for the 2014 holidays, but it does not fit as needed. I've worn this three times.

Here are the sizes:

Base ring is 1 7/8"
    Gap is 1/4"
    Cage diameter is 1 3/8"
    Cage length is 2 1/4"

It is threaded so you can use the high security screw option, however I will be keeping the screw/key for my other devices. You CAN easily order the security screw from Mature Metal upon purchase. I will notify Mature Metal when I have sold the JailBird. This will be much quicker than having to wait 6 weeks to have a JailBird made by Mature Metal. Also, you can easily use a small lock.

I am unfortunately selling this because the cage is too large in diameter. Mature Metal is unable to change that aspect of the JailBird. It is extremely comfortable, but I need a more snug fit. I purchased the cage for $320 (this excluded the cost of the security screw/key system). As mentioned, you can order that part from Mature Metal, or simply use a small lock.

I will pay for shipping in the US, the price for the JailBird is $280. If you are interested please private message me. I can only accept PayPal. If you need to have this shipped internationally, I have to charge for shipping. It will be soaked in a bleach solution before shipping.

Thank you.

index-1.jpg
    index.jpg index-2.jpg

Padlock likes this.
  2. proximacentauri

proximacentauri Active member

Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    Is this still for sale?

3. Padlock

Padlock New member

Local Time:
    I would be very interested in this. I'm a bay area local.

4. darkmarbles

darkmarbles Member

Local Time:
    SOLD. Thanks everyone for looking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice