Question for Subs with P.A. Piercings;

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Urcatcher, Feb 28, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    Was your decision to get a P.A. piercing initiated by a female? If so, how active was she in the process of you getting a P.A? Is she your KH & if so ... for how long were you in the relationship prior to getting the P.A. & can you describe the relationship?

2. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    My PA went kind of like this. Former Dominant woman: " I want to punch a hole in you" Me: "Yea? like a piercing?" Her: "Sure, so and so is getting her hood pierced. I think I will take you and we can make a double date of it. You will get a PA. How do you feel about that?" Me: "Hmmm. Meh, Sure whatever"

No she wasn't my KH We were not doing orgasm control at the time of piercing. She was there to watch it get done. She snapped the picture of my smiling face when the needle went through. I am a super masochist.

Her and I were in a relationship for about 4 months before we decided to permanently pierce my dick. I am vanilla married to my wife of now 15 years. I was with the dominant woman on the side for about 2 years.

3. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Mine was my idea as was the chastity devices to begin with. My wife came with me to get it done though; I just wanted to share that with her.

4. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    After showing her the secure tube style devices that required a pa my then fiancé was all for it. I was told to make an appointment once she decided and she went and watched. We discussed and showed the piercer the device we would be using and it was done.

We were together about 2 years at the time. I was locked from about 2 months into the relationship full time. The hardest part for us was me being free for healing. I am now locked 24/7 with release only when she wants, not very often.

We are both very happy with the pa and the security it provides! We do not have a D/s relationship really, chastity is just a lifestyle for us. She loves how I become so focused on her pleasure and I love it as well.

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    PA was my idea. I had been playing around with chastity devices by myself and at the time my wife knew nothing about it. I was pretty upset when I realized I could pull out of almost any device and realized the PA was the way to go. I did mine myself with a professional kit. When I showed my wife she actually kind of upset at first but learned to accept it. Once I introduced her to my desire for chastity she liked the idea of the added security.

6. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    Mine was my idea, I woke up one morning and said to the wife do you fancy a laugh? She said yes so I took her to the peircers where she went into shock and cringed more than I did lol, This was long before playing around with chastity and any kind of serious D/S.

She always said she would use it to attach a dog lead too and walk me arround the bedroom. Now she does that regularly lol.

spider203 likes this.
  7. elliot_r

elliot_r Junior Member

Quality control/tech/customer services.
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    I got mine done about six weeks ago.
    I got it for the very secure Lori's 5A that I will be placing money down on this week.
    By the time the Loris's 5A will be made, the stretching to a larger gauge should be healed.
    Then????

8. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    I had mine done in the Dark - sort of speak - prior to this lifestyle, when I was performing my kinks on my own, and did not have the nerve to tell her.... I like it with a detachable ring. However I have a Guiche piercing that is permamenet. Good for leashes... LOL!

The PA is a MUST in my opinion for escape proof chastity.

9. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    It was my idea to get a PA. I had mine done almost 3 years ago. In the beginning my wife was not very enthusiastic but I convinced her that it was something I really wanted. Now she really enjoys it. She uses it to tease me while pleasuring herself with the weight of the ring banging against her clit without allowing me in her.
    She really loves it now and I also do due to the increase security it gives - chastity just gets into another level!

10. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    Mine was my idea, and only wanted it for extra security with a chastity device. That was years ago, sitting at a 2GA. She didn't care either way.

11. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    Mine was self done when I decided that I could pull out of things too easily. Also ball-trap devices weren't working for me at all.

Best thing I've done for ages.

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Had my pa for years before I met the first partner that became KH.
    At the time I had it done I had never heard of chastity play.

13. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Had mine done must be nearly 20 years ago. We were quite into the look of body piercing.
    She very much liked the sensations that it gave her.
    Good conversation starter when naked at saunas or on the beach . Yes we were liable to get naked at any opportunity.
    Xx Wendy

14. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    Ultimately it was my wife's decision, but her FWB was the one who really encouraged her to do it. He told her a PA was the only way to go if we wanted totally secure chastity. He even found the piercer for her. They were both there together when it was done.

15. boyfox

boyfox Member

Medical
    Detroit, MI
    Local Time:
    Yes, It was Her decision for me to receive a Prince Albert piercing as a gift from Her. She interviewed several piercers before making my appointment and was there when I received the piercing. We had been in a FLR for a few years and She had decided that male chastity was right for our relationship. Shortly after gift of love to lock me in male chastity She decided the piercing was necessary for added security to keep me chaste. :spank:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice