multiple condoms for orgasm denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Kept4her, May 10, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    I was reading a blog today and the chaste was explaining how 3 or more condoms were used to shut off all stimulation to the penis when let out and would act as a dildo.

This was very erotic to me since we had attempted a penis sleeve and found it too uncomfortable for my wife. The thought of working as hard as I could but just not being able to get there and then getting locked back into my device "to wait till another try" is a fantasy I have had for a while. I had never thought of using extra condoms to cut the stimulation so that a orgasm can not be achieved. I have always heard it wasn't a good practice to use multiple condoms with greater chance of breaking.

However, it seems there are many that use the multiple condom method online. Has anyone here tried this before? Results?

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    Is a shame those penis sleeves don't work so well, although I have been looking at Ox Balls sheaths which look promising.

Multiple condoms and something like "delay spray" or numbing cream might work.

If you are in an STD free and pregnancy safe relationship, breakage of condoms shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  3. Rachael_

Rachael_ Guest

There is theads here about numbing cream and how good the results were.

4. Miss Lesley

Miss Lesley Nicely neutered feeling female

South West England
    Local Time:
    multiple thick condoms to avoid the feel of any penetration does it for me (or would if I was able to get properly hard - teeh he) x

5. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    After some research we are going to try the Durex Pleasurmax Intense. Seems it has a numbing cream inside the condom and is pretty thick - as reviews go. Some have said they couldn't orgasm because "felt as thick as a garbage bag" lol. I thought--PERFECT!

Orgasm denial has always been a fantasy and the idea of going at it full force and not being able to or working my ass off to achieve the orgasm is a very high experience I want to try. Once being released from my device I am very sensitive and even with a condom I can orgasm very quickly when she plays with my nipples. My hopes are that even with that, I have a 50/50 chance to orgasm.

One idea that I have brought up to her since she can not orgasm without direct stimulation is for me to be going full force and she uses a vibrator on herself. If she orgasms before I do, I stop, go back in my device and get to try the next week. I am not sure we will get that far Thursday (planned release date) and if I still can orgasm easily I will be looking into numbing creams next.

Plan to post the results.

6. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Last night was very interesting, after reading different results and how long it takes for the numbing to take effect my wife suggested to start slow and see how things go. So once I had taken care of her, I put the Durex on and we went at it slowly for a short period.

I would say the condom seems thicker than the ones I usually used which was a plus right off the bat. After a short time I noticed less feeling on the head of my penis and my wife began to play with my nipples. We quickly found, even with the condom and numbing, my excitement and her ability to drive me crazy with my nipples had me at the edge. I did last much longer and we discussed putting it on earlier to give the numbing more time to set in. I few reviews suggested placing the condom on early and giving 5-10 mins for full effect.

We are very pleased with the results and we may try some numbing spray or creams later. The next attempt will be in a month after my release again and will see how wearing the condom for a longer period does.

Side note, I know the numbing was working because at one point I stopped to just make sure it was still on because the shaft had started to lose some feeling.

7. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    9:55 AM
  8. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    emla cream is probably what your looking for. That stuff makes you lose all feeling. Its normally only by perscription in the US but I was able to order it from amazon. I think it came from overseas. Not sure how thats possilbe but I did get it.

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Practice and all you need mostly is to be told not to cum
    When i asked about using condoms and numbing cream I was told if I want to be denied that is good but its not good if I don't have to work at it.

10. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    My wife and I have talked about it a bit and one of the things that makes it so interesting to me is, "giving it my all" and not being able to achieve a orgasm. My wife did enjoy watching me work a good bit at my orgasm and she does enjoy playing with my nipples and watching me go crazy when she does.

The hopes I have, that she can go "all out" on my nipples and I can "go all out" with the chances of a orgasm extremely slim. I saw a glimmer of her joy and think that she could actually enjoy seeing me work so hard and fail. Thus her growing a little with the denial and me having to deal. Because I do want to try completely with no control and see if I can orgasm. Much as the device I wear, "try as I might" I can't escape lol.

I did find some skin numbing cream a tattoo artist friend of mine suggested that will numb the skin also that we maybe trying on my next chance - next month if things go right.

11. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    I've used multiple condoms. To me the kink is to be so close, actually penis in vagina, but be denied the actually feeling of being inside. Penetration with out the pleasure of penetration. Frustrating. None of my partners really liked the feeling of condoms over bare penis nor got off on doing penetration while denying me the pleasure so I have not experienced this very often. But when it has been a possibility I would always listen very closely when they were rummaging around the toys to see if I could detect selection of condoms. And when they were used the only direct touch I would get was the first condom being rolled onto my penis.

Our technique is this. First, we used unlubricated condoms. The first one would go onto a dry penis. The idea is to get it to stick to the penis and not slide, denying sensation of stroking. The second condom would get a lot of lube in the head then get rolled down my penis. You want to distribute the lube all around the head and top of the penis but leave the bottom half dry so that the second condom will not slip off. Then plenty of lube on top.

I found this prevented all the real pleasure of penetration and made it very difficult for me to get much stimulation. Sometimes with enough stroking I could climax but usually not possible.

We never used numbing cream but that would clearly add further interference. Occasionally 3 condoms were put on me but I can't say that it was that much more of an obstruction than two. But you might experiment with it. Try either putting a second dry condom (dry, dry, lubed) or two with lube in them (dry, lube, lube).

As my current partner finds more enjoyment in the role of teasing I'll suggest the she try the condoms again. I think she might be up for using them for a short time but she likes penetration and particularly the feel of my penis too much that I doubt they will become a permanent feature.

12. Miss Lesley

South West England
    Local Time:
    I can relate to this kink from my younger days. Many years ago I had a partner and we tried various types of condoms that reduced sensation. One of my favourites was the 'coverall condom' a very thick re-usable unlubricated condom which also covered the testicles.

13. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    Having used EMLA cream this i can recommend it for experience your are seeking.

Some cream on the head of the penis and a couple of condoms and you will not feel a thing for at least half an hour and probably more. Just be careful not to get any on her or you will numb her up too.

Its the most amazing feeling to see you partner wither and squirm beneath you in orgasmix pleasure whilst you thrust into her, but cannot feel a thing.

Lucy likes this.
  14. ChasteDilf13

ChasteDilf13 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    We use Stud 100, a numbing agent with lidocaine. It worked amazingly well, with a few sprays and a condom and I could fuck her silly without cumming.

15. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Hi, thanks for a great thread that got me inspired.

So I bought some lidocaine cream and applied it all over my penis and balls, and locked back into my Neosteel.

Wow! Amazingly strange and erotic.

I have now applied it for the third time today, I also lubricated the inside of the tube with it ;)

Can't feel a thing ;)

numbArch800.jpg

Rachael_ likes this.
  16. Miss Lesley

South West England
    Local Time:
    Many thanks for the gorgeous pictures. Imagine how erotic this would be if you were nice and tightly circumcised xxx

17. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    The Stud spray definitely works, Mistress Wolf will tell me "Spray and wrap" when She wants me denied. 5-10 sprays in the condom, then after it's on rubbing it in thoroughly before proceeding. Give it 5 minutes or so to take effect. i generally don't feel anything, and have to visually make sure i get it in when the time comes. Can't feel much of anything, but am able to stay hard and struggle to try to get enough sensation to get close. Nothing like being raging hard after 45 minutes and being told by Mistress Wolf "I'm done...".

This has left me numb for around 5-6 hours afterwards.

18. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Where do you buy that?

19. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I could be persuaded to try that if my KH wanted me to.
    But I would miss the mixed feelings of wanting to come and not letting mself do so because that was what my KH wanted.
    I think I would consider being told to use the spray as a form of punishment.

20. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
  21. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    Getting back to the condom thing, that's how I and my gf do it at the moment, too. After a week or two I need more than one condom to stop me from cumming but else it's totally fine and working well. Good solution if your partner doesn't want to give up on piv sex. Gonna give those Durex's a try, too.
    Have to add that I usually don't feel anything when wearing a condom. Well, there were times when I couldn't even finish during sex without a condom but the denial sorted that out - now I will need at least two. ;)

Miss Lesley likes this.
  22. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @Mistress Watchful the Ox balls Penis sheath works really well I can't feel a thing but Mistress can!

And emla numbing cream is amazing. . No feeling at all!
    Hugs
    Lucy x

Miss Lesley and EvetS like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice