Locked Up -

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by jameslarkin, Feb 6, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    well personally i like the idea of not being able to remove my device and not being able to cum. Its always a sad day for me when I find a way to defeat my device. In fact i'm having some mods done to my device just because I was able to stimulate myself just enough to cum. I had to be very horny for that to happen though. The real fun happens when there is no way out and no way to cum! o_O

BlueEyes likes this.
  2. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    Like me - my hands are too short to reach down there.... LOL!

3. jameslarkin

jameslarkin Active member

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Mmmm don't know @ineverknew and @BlueEyes I think cumming like that in your cage and not like how real men cum really hot and has made me more obedient as know she knows she doesn't have to take it off for me to "get" off, I went into this to be obedient and give our relationship more attention not to never cum again...I think from what I've noticed in the last 24 hours is that this way of cumming gave me a bit of release but kept me in the right head space

guest 2942 likes this.
  4. guest 2942

Local Time:
    as long as it works for you, thats all that is important

5. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    My wife used her magic wand on me after she came. I had an orgasm like no other. it was so intense that the lock on my cage broke and had to be replaced so I think she will not use it again on me.

6. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Moving into something like week 8 of being locked up. Since we discovered me cumming from anal the device has only been off for cleaning. I'm allowed 1 erection a week under supervision and I can't touch, but I have 10 minutes of freedom. It's funny how this is turning me less and less into normal sex. My partner says she wants to fuck but not me, I understand

7. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    I think she desires a man who is proud of his manhood....the strange thing is I desire the same for her, I want to be her lover and partner but I want her to have sex with a man who is well endowed it excites me as much as it excites her. The more I think on it the more I think about strong men with large endowments and the more I think I'd like to feel it too. Eek

8. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi all hope everyone is well! We're currently away and I've been allowed out of my cage for the last 2 days...it's getting me down a bit as with it off I realise it's so small and it's not just when its in the cage it's actually just small. I'm also finding erections are a thing I don't experience as much, apart from the semi I get when I wake up which used to be rock hard my penis just doesn't respond how it used to. When I do get turned on I get really anxious about getting hard and so I just don't I might get hard for a minute but then it goes soft...we tried penetrative sex last night and I couldn't keep it up after I got inside I just got really paranoid and scared about cumming like that...in the end she told me to get off her and get her toy which I used on her instead...after she came she let me bring myself to orgasm by placing the vibrator against the head of my cock with no stroking the orgasm was intense initially but then just dribbled out...I'm pretty sure my chastity cage is making me mentally less likely to get hard and orgasm like a normal man

9. guest 2942

Local Time:
    i guess its only cumming from anal for you from now on :p

10. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Caged orgasm with vibrator, cum for the week done.
    Time for a quick shower,then girlfriends best mate coming over and I'm cooking them dinner before finishing the ironing.
    Life is so very different and so very good

11. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    @jameslarkin
    Dear James,

I've read with much interest this thread.
    I compliment you on being so open about it, and somewhere in one the messages above you wrote:
    Thanks everyone it's really amazing to come here and vent, and then get feedback that allows me to focus on why I wanted this in the first place. So my turn to say thank you, to you, for sharing this, as a novice in this world I find this very much supportive and enlightening.

12. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Hum, just to be more clear: with "as a novice" I mean myself, would have better used "being a novice" far less confusing.

13. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    @Onescotchaday thanks so much that means a lot to me very kind.

Berlin really struggling this week, I haven't had an erection in a while and it's been getting really tight in there. Also no more taking it off for a clean weekly anymore, so shower head and shampoo every day at the moment.

She promised me a proper cum this weekend which I can't wait for I just hope I'm able to stay hard enough for sex

Felix cum ea likes this.
  14. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Also massively embarrassing her best friend came round and stayed over my old cb6000s device was in the drawer of the spare room where we also keep toothbrushes etc she asked to borrow one and I'm pretty sure she saw it as the bag was open when I realised and went to check after. Note to others don't leave old devices where people can find them!

Felix cum ea and BlueEyes like this.
  15. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Well weekend in full swing. I was allowed permission to remove my device today it's been about 2 weeks since my last full erection and it felt great the device was off for about 5 minutes and I had a lot of Precum ooze out the second it came off, she then told me to put it back on...I looked at her devastated hoping for sex she said maybe next weekend.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @jameslarkin ooooh , i thinks i needs a milking cos thinking bout you getting all hard is making my cage tight.

Rachael_ and Felix cum ea like this.
  17. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
  18. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi guys hope everyone is well...sorry for radio silence been so busy at work and then the house tha just haven't had time...I'm still locked...and haven't cum from masturbation or sex like ashy for a while. Every Saturday I am allowed 5 minutes off for a clean and erection inspection but that is all, I'm then iced and put back into my cage.

Recently I was complaining about shaving so my lovely girlfriend decided if I didn't like shaving (I just said it's a bit of a hassle) I should be waxed instead...so tonight I went for a wax...she booked me into a place on the opposite side of town and I was told to be there at 6pm for a male wax, the shop apparently does this all the time she read on Google...so here I am, nervous and shaking like a scared school boy.

I go in and the girl at reception tells me to go sit, next thing another girl comes up and takes me into the room she gives me a pair of paper pants that are black and tells me to undress and put these on, she is probably about 22 and I am going bright red...she leaves and I get changed / undress...she comes back in tells me to lie on my stomach and starts the crack waxing...pain doesn't do it justice...she then spins me around and asks if I want it all off the front too, I say yes with a quivering lip as I stare anywhere but at her, she begins, she takes the top, pulls the pants to one side does the left side ball Sack and edge, other side does the same and the makes me cup myself and pull up as she does the middle. I'm sure She can clearly see the cage but doesn't say a word, so I think I'm safe....then....she tells me with a stone called face, please pull your cage down so I can do the edges and the ring as well sweetie...she called me sweetie...I died at that moment, here I am a thirty something year old man locked up in a cage being waxed by a girl in her early twenties who is clearly not phased or impressed, she quickly did under the ring and gave me a cloth to wipe and some cream to apply after she has gone as she told me I was done and I could get changed.

I had tears in my eyes from the pain and the shame, I go outside to pay and I tipped the girl who did it £20! She said she would see me again in 3 weeks and that I should book for 10 sessions...which I did still not able to look her in the face...she then gave me my receipt and vouchers and said she'd see me soon.

Kinky but shameful. I had to get the tube home with pants full of pre cum and painful sore everything...

Thoughts I'd share. What I would give for a wank right now....lol....I'm cleaning the kitchen instead.:(

19. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    @jameslarkin Wonderful James - thanks for sharing,

Feeling nice and smooth now? :)

C

20. steele

steele Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Great thread

21. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    @maid_carrie i feel very smooth but still sore not being too comfortable today and shifting about at work a lot.

22. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    Also girlfriend said maybe next time legs as well ... she told her best mate as I heard them on the phone laughing about it...today I feel really unmanly and everytime I go to the loo in reminded as I'm still red down there

Rachael_ likes this.
  23. guest 2942

Local Time:
    i dont see a lack of hair down there as unmanly, ive always shaved. Just feels neater and more clean.

danleft1 and Surrendered to Bec like this.
  24. jameslarkin

Media and stuff
    London
    Local Time:
    @ineverknew its not the lack of hair, it's the humiliation of a young girl stranger seeing me like this and the fact that I can't even get hard to stroke myself off.

25. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @jameslarkin, ah ok, I guess I misunderstood what you were saying. Well i would still say thats not unmanly. You are still a man, just a man who cannot stroke himself off lol. I think what your trying to describe is that you have submitted as a man to a woman, so you feel submissive, maybe even more so around other women or in the situation you described. I'm sure it might have been embarrassing but it doesnt have to be. You should be somewhat proud, it takes alot of courage to do what you are doing.

jameslarkin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice