The sadness of escape

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Keen, May 24, 2015.

1. Keen

Keen Member

Norway
    Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    This thread, my first (hello everyone), is about my great disappointment, after finding out how easy it is to pull out from my devices (cb6000s, cb6000ss, holy trainer and two jailbirds (one with anti pullout- pins)

I've been in the world of chastity a few months, and it really is appealing to me. I've walked the steps from daring to suggest chastity to my wife to fully embrace the situation. Until now. I'm puzzled about the security issue.

The honour system won't work.

The CBs with insertion doesn't look comfortable, but I'm open for input.

Getting a Prince Albert .....well I'm worried about that.

Thanks for all advice and input!

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    There's no such thing as a 100% foolproof device. If you can orgasm without your penis ever being touched, what device can defeat that? The idea of 'security' in many aspects of life mean making it too difficult to bother. Some chastity security measures do that, or make it so difficult to re-insert yourself that you run the risk of being caught. A 'trapped-ball' device like the CBs and Jailbirds can only be 'secure' with a piercing (or possibly an insert).

For the non-pierced, a full belt is probably the most 'secure', but they can be uncomfortable, difficult to hide under clothing, and hideously expensive.

Otherwise, most devices are deterrents, at best. I think of them as wedding rings with locks attached. They are as 'secure' as you make them.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    I would recommend a Prince Albert. Its really the best option. I and many others who have had it done will tell you the same story. Its really not as bad as you imagine. Its a quick poke (by an experienced person) and its done. Then you will get some burning when peeing the first day or so. The skin that is being peirced is sensitive but trust me the poke is quick and over. No worse then getting an injection. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

4. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    One thing I might add is that If it troubles you that you will have a ring in Your Member at all times, - and You fine lady is not comfortable giving head or allowing penetration while You have a ring in,- there is the easy solution of only wearing the ring when You are caged. Pick a style that allows for easy in/out- but still something that is not detachable once the cage is in place.

Lady De likes this.
  5. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    And I might also Add that the ring does not have to be a monster. It can be quite small, and the gauge can even be very small - depending of the choice of device. Some devices calls for a gauge a no less than 8 gauge - to avoid problems. Please let me know if You need for me to be more specific. I - and others for that matter - could point You to some info a give You shopping advice:)

Lady De and thundar like this.
  6. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    One last comment would be, that OH YEAH - it Is indeed a huge disappointment that it is so easy to pull-out. As a rookie , You take all the commercials for facts, - only to discover that You have been screwed;-) Well, Soon You learn to navigate, and I can tell You that A PA, - really really is the smarter move!
    Ups- I guess I sounded like one of the commercials myself. -LOL!

Lady De likes this.
  7. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    If you get a PA allow it to heal and stretch to 6 ga or larger,you can set up a device so it is comfortable and can't be pulled out of without unusual means (hey great syntax). I like segmented rings.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  8. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    I agree totally!

9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I was pierced a year ago, and am very happy with my PA. It was done with a 10g needle and I healed in 8g jewelry. I slipped into 6g, and that was the first time I felt comfy and safe tugging on it. I didn't like the feel of 8g being pushed or pulled, but then again it was a new piercing then. I am happy at 4g now, but have experimented with 2g which is really nice and heavy but not necessary.

I think 4ga is a happy medium for me. A PA can be fun. Unlocked, you can wear something of special meaning to you and your wife.
    Anyway, you'll need to be unlocked and not rough up the piercing for a while until you heal, so do work on the honour system! :)

I don't think any other system really works. Pull-out preventers annoy my skin.

In fact, I think I'm most comfy in chastity with my PA hook keeping things in place.
    I know I sound like a broken record, evangelizing for MCN's PA hook, but I really am pleased with it! No zeal like the newly converted!

Hope you find something that works for you!

10. Keen

Keen Member

Norway
    Local Time:
    Wow, that was a lot of replies. Thanks! All in favor of PA. I´m not concerned about the piercing itself, more like the long term effects. Prior to this chastity deal, I´ve been of no interest in neither tattoos nor piercing. It would be a serious step for me.

Some questions pop up :

Is it reversible at a later point ? Or would I have to deal with peeing from to holes the rest of my life ? How´s peeing with the ring installed ?

It looks like it exits veeery close to at part of the penis wich is essential for stimulating, achieving orgasm. No danger of traumatizing this part ?

Do any of you experience trouble, like infections etc, (after a while, not just after piercing) Discomfort wearing it ?

Wich devices do you recommend, for PA ? I see MCNs PA hook is mentioned.

And what about the urethral insertion, any experience ? None here. Might be worth trying first ?

Thank you !

11. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    If you remove the PA your hole will heal up, just like ear piercings.

It's done through the thin skin just behind the head, nowhere near any major nerves. Don't panic!

It's tender when you first have it done, this passes. When you stretch it up the sizes it will be sore again. This passes.

Devices include: PA5000, Steelworxx Tube, Securo Cage 1 and 2, and lots of ball trap devices can use the PA to ensure security.

I have the Securo 1, if you want to know more about my piercing experience send me an IM

M

12. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    I always smile when i hear people ask about peeing from two holes. I have never seen urine come through my peircing. It is either has my ring in it or the skin on penis head closes up enough to block any urine escaping from it so i would not worry about that.

Does it heal yes if you remove the ring and as long as you maintain a good level of hygiene infections should not be a problem.

Do you have a foreskin? Is so before buying any device check if they suitable for the uncircumcised penis as not all P.A. devices are.

13. Surrendered to Bec

Surrendered to Bec Property of Bec. SLRN 281-606-394

Truck Driver
    Brisbane, Australia
    Local Time:
    Well I do have a problem with peeing from two holes.... it's like a garden sprinkler :) so sitting to pee has been normal for me for about 15 years now. Basically it really isn't a problem. Unless it's a public toilet and the stalls haven't been cleaned. Then I just hang on...

14. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    It would however be correct to say that the sprinkler problems on occurs when the ring is in place. If it is a ring that is used for making the cage ease proof, well, then it is the design of the cage that decides if its going to be a fountain or not - not the PA-ring.
    IF you like I am only to wear the ring when I'm caged, I have no sprinkler issue once it is off. The hole is bypassed by the stream, and if not hold him - anf make sure på put a finger over the hole - Voila!. Just don't rub too hard, if You have been denied for long;-)

Still I always sit down - no matter what. She says so, - and I love to see it as yet another prof of my surrender;-)

Lady De likes this.
  15. guest 2942

Local Time:
    I've heard mixed answers on whether it can heal the hole closed. I guess it depends on some factors like size of the hole and such. My hole will close up quickly if there is nothing in it for too long. If the jewelry is the right size then no sprinkler but it is something you have to practice. The bundle of nerves on the frenum is dead center so usually the peircing takes place just to the side of that. Aftercare of the peircing includes twice daily salt soaks to help it heal. This also helps prevent infections. I've read there is less likely a chance for infection as everytime you pee you flush the area. I use the malechastitynow.com conendor and its really comfy but have also had the stealheart from steelworxx, another good device.

Peter Rabbit and BlueEyes like this.
  16. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Once You are passed the 6 weeks and thicker than 2 gauge - in my experience - It won't close up again - if ring is abandoned. It remains open - is my observation...
    Unless You do it in the scrotum , everything seems to heal there, almost no matter the size of the piercing ;-)

thundar likes this.
  17. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Do not place the PA dead center in frenum, off to the side is correct. As far as the hole closing. My experience is that after about 6 ga and larger diameter (2 and 0 for sure) and past 1year the hole will not close up and heal shut. Again this is my experience. I have a 0 ga in my Lori#5 and when removed I have a hole that a sharpie can be inserted into.

guest 2942 and BlueEyes like this.
  18. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    I have tried modifying tons of devices for almost 2 years, never figured out how to make a ball device secure without a lot of discomfort. Gave up and got a PA 3 days ago. I wish i did it from the start.

Anyway, I told the piecer it was strictly for chastity, he said i had great anatomy for a PA and pierced it at 8g, only hurt for 2 seconds, had shots at the dentist that hurt more (roof of mouth) no blood at all 1st 24 hours, lost about 1 teaspoon sinse. No peeing out of the new hole yet. Wish i dif this decades ago.

guest 2942, maff2k and BlueEyes like this.
  19. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Of course @Keen you could just try and develop a little more willpower. I believe they run courses for developing more willpower, you wouldn't have to tell them the reason why you need more. :)

20. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Hey Keen. Get the PA and get on with using your MM devices with a proper ring and you will not get out

21. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @BlueEyes , what about a trans scrotal healing up? LOL
    @thundar , sharpie huh? I had seen a pic on tumblr once where a guy had his index finger through his PA, was that you? ha ha

22. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Naw. No finger, just a sharpie. What do you think, I some kinda weirdo? Damn,some people (lol)

23. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Well that is another story. I my "dark age" I did make more than one attack on my scrotum - You would not like to know how cruel I could be my scrotum, and how many holes In punch or burned - but it always healed up in no time! - Really - it was amazing. Leaving on some minor "white" scars...
    That is also the reason why I will keep a segment ring in my current one, - even when caged, as I sense I'm about to be again:) We are heading for Spain end of June - and the concept of a summer-edition - more open design The CB-zero from Steelworxx - will be repeated this Year;-)

guest 2942 likes this.
  24. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    @Keen,

The urination experience depends on the design of the jewelry - thickness, shape, and ball size (not your testicles!) It's a function of flow rate, surface tension and radius of curvature, but I don't have it down to a science. ;)

The thicker gauges are working better (4ga, 2ga) than smaller for me. Curved barbells and segment rings are cleaner for some reason. For a circular barbell, I twist it upside down and I have no problem. Otherwise it will be stopped by the ball and drip. I will sometimes leak a bit from the hole, if the jewelry is loose that day. I place my finger there, or press the jewelry forward a bit and it stops.

In chastity, I sit anyway for access to tissue paper to keep clean, so it's really not an issue. Actually, I found in my custom Contender from MCN that when I got the PA hook installed, that it kept my cock aligned and in place, and thus helped direct the urine forward. I tried the PA cable with the Holy Trainer (v1) and it became a huge sideways spraying mess.

I recommend Elayne Angel's The Piercing Bible book (she has a blog too) and a professional piercer (like an APP member in the US) for professional advice. I followed their advice, and have a nice healthy piercing that's fun to play with and safe to use for security.

I tried to find a device I couldn't slip out of. I couldn't. It either slipped out, or was too tight to wear long term.

I think a properly fitted custom device like mine is actually more comfortable with the PA holding me in place than without.

Keen likes this.
  25. Keen

Keen Member

Norway
    Local Time:
    I don't think it's the lack of willpower that's the problem. But it must be for real. Real chastity. Otherwise there's no point. I can't pretend I'm in chastity. It's what makes it so thrilling. Surely, you get it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice