The sadness of escape

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Keen, May 24, 2015.

1. Keen

Keen Member

Norway
    Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    Yes. How's that actually? The PA ring is removable (by you), but not during chastity ?

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    I fear you will be disappointed with almost every device. For those that are intent on escaping, there are virtually no escape proof ones.
    It's just some take longer than others. I find it's the key-holder who makes the difference.

3. PJLockedUp

PJLockedUp New member

Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    Wow, great thread. I totally understand what you mean when you say you want a more secure device, especially when you are just getting started. There is nothing like the feeling of being securely lock up with someone else holding the key. And it's not just about will power other wise why wear a chastity device at all, just use your will power :). I've been playing with chastity devices going on 15 years now and never wanted to take the plunge with a PA. The only solution I've found was to put a silicone O-ring just over my glands on the head of my penis and loop a small wire through the O-ring (I looped in around a few times). Route the wire out the pee-hole of the tube when you are installing it and back up to the lock and secure it under the lock. I used some fine gauge stainless picture hanging wire with electrical eyelets crimped on the ends Once in place it does the same thing as a PA if the O-ring is tight enough. With some experimentation you should be able to find a size that you can't pull out of but is not so tight it hurts or causes any problems. Be sure to use a silicone O-ring, the regular rubber ones can cause irritation.

4. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    The Steelwork concept of internal PA-fixing. Have a look - unescapable. And if You use a ring like this - circular ring with barbell instead of a segment ring it will come on and of very easily and it even can be rater smal and thin - 14 'Gauge no problem! - there is no pulling due to the clever design of the fixing- ( The ring can slide up and down inside) - but still you can't pull out.
    But anyway here is the video. Look at Steelworxx.de for other designs in tube - more open ones if You like. alle to be fitted with the PA- fixing if you like:)

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Fff0C-J837-#.VWa1oFxN3xY

Another solution without any PA ring at all - just using the PA piercing hole

http://rigidchastity.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=51

Keen and maff2k like this.
  5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    @BlueEyes : I would not recommend using 14 gauge (1.2 mm) jewelry to prevent pullout. Larger gauges are safer. You risk the cheese-wire cutting effect.

@Keen : I researched this in preparation for my own piercing, and an 8ga (3.2mm) PA is the minimum I'd recommend. I never felt comfortable tugging or pushing on my 8ga jewelry, though many use that size for chastity (one example). Look at the vendors and you'll see sizes from 8g to 0g for PA jewelry and chastity fixings.

For me, 6ga (4.1mm) finally felt comfortable and safe. But I only felt 100% completely secure in 4ga (6.5mm). 2ga is for fun. :)

The screw-on balls eventually find a way to turn and fall off, in my experience. Thus, I'd recommend a captured bead ring, or segment ring, or that Wildcat Tribal Dream Ring / Circle Ring (link), or these great Ball and Socket rings from BodyCircle.

I was experimenting with BodyCircle's ball and socket rings with a 5/16" drilled ball or 8mm bead before I got MaleChastityNow's PA hook installed. It's a concept I haven't completed fleshing out. The hole in the ball would enable a security seal.

I've tried about every PA fixing method out there.
    The KeptForHer PA-Cable with the Holy Trainer (version 1) and CB6Ks got messy and pinched the tip of my glans near the urethra opening.
    The PA-5K plastic hooks provided too much friction, and I was wary of that lock breaking.
    I've placed a PA ring around the bars of cages, but that pinches me too often for my liking. I did once attach a ring to the bottom of my cage with some special rubbery tape (I forget the name). That worked excellent for an entire week. Someone around here uses surveyor's flagging tape as a security seal... that's where I got the idea, except my material was thicker and stronger.
    The Steelworxx PA fixing in their Steelheart does work great. Unfortunately the steel on steel rattles to much for my taste.

MCN's PA hook is completely motionless. It doesn't tug or push on the piercing. It holds my cock in place in the cage, and it actually helps direct the stream. You can see pictures in my profile. It's a custom Contender with a plate to guard that "magic spot", my frenum.

6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @Peter Rabbit , while its true the cheese cutter effect can happen but in IMO that usually happens when there is stress put on the ring. With steelworxx design there is no stress on the ring. But I will say the larger guages were much more comfortable in general with or without a chastity device.

7. Miss Lesley

Miss Lesley Nicely neutered feeling female

South West England
    Local Time:
    Well with my system full of finasteride this just isn't an issue anymore :)

8. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks:) I was just about to make the same comment. One has to know the Steelworxx concept to fully understand why there is no cheese cutting... And regarding the recommendation for small rings - it simply makes more room for everything in there:)
    If Your love one wants to give head when You wear a ring, I can understand why it should be bigger!:) - or can I? LOL!

9. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    @Peter Rabbit - If You can rattle my cage I buy You a beer:) No sound coming this device - so help me God!
    ( Perhaps the ring inside - that You use is causing ther problem, or the ball fell off the ring, . as you seem to have experienced. )
    I preferred a 14 gauge small circular barbell with the ball permanently attached. The ring is open still but only if You - and it is doable with your fingers - twist the ring to open up a gap wide enough to the ring out. Hard to explain- but it works like a charm:) She was so pleased that it could come off in seconds, -and no tools required, just my or her fingers:)

10. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    With a piercing there is a lot of misconception, specially a PA. I have had mine for 10 years now, it is a 2 Ga and was done for the soul reason of security with my chastity.

Now I picked a device that uses the PA piercing with a locking titanium hasp. - Steelworxx Looker 03. When I am out of the device I usually do not wear a ring of any sort. When I pee I place a finger over the hole, no sprinkler issues. I am usually out of my device for a week or two at the most so I have never had issues with it closing up. A friend did have a 2Ga piercing that he quit using and it did close up.

If you choose to use a device with a PA ring (like a seamless or captured ball), the MM you can still get the ring pliers into the ring and remove it with a little work.

Security was the issue for myself also, if there was a way out I would figure it out. And yes, a good vibrator on the outside will do the trick on any device, that's why the vibrators are also locked up when I am in my device. I do suggest a piercing also, and would say - look at the devices out there. If you want one with the most security look at Steelworks extreme or Steelworxx. The locking devices are different and harder to pick.

I can pick the basic padlocks with two paperclips and about 3 mins since I was a kid. As for the security screws on the MM and Mrs. Lori's tube-- Lowes and Home Depot has the bit sets for 6.95. Is it stupid that I will go as far as I can to try to escape, possibly. Yet I have had good luck with my device now, The small key and tumblers have kept me from being able to pick them and with the hasp, I can't pull out.

But in short, this wouldn't be able to be done without a piercing.

Side note- I did have a Neosteel sports belt at one point- get in the shower - little soap and water- could pull out and get back in with a little work. Looked to get a PA post put in it but found the same issue others have here, the bet was hard to get comfortable in and with my type of work, I needed a better hidden device.

Keen likes this.
  11. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Well said sir.

12. Keen

Keen Member

Norway
    Local Time:
    Well, I realize there´s nothing 100% safe. However, the device must be at least a bit difficult to escape. Currently, I use 5 sec to get out, and maybe 15 getting back. That´s ridiculous. Not worth much. My problem is that I my A-ring is a bit large, although as small as possible to avoid my balls and penis turnig dark purple when erect. So when I am soft, it´s too easy to escape.

As to my key-holder, she´s new at this too. Don´t know how she could have done any better at this stage. Neither do have any idea how she could change this. Help me out if you can, please !

13. Keen

Keen Member

Norway
    Local Time:
    Bought the book, started reading it. Interesting. I also watched her video on piercing a PA on an uncut man, like me. Didn´t look to bad. But I think she´s good at what she does. Still think it´s a bit crazy though, but realized it´s also necesarry to achieve proper security. I also know myself. Beeing very eager when interested in something, but sometimes that eagerness disappears after a while, so I´ll have to se if it can stand the test of time before I do it. Maybe after the summer. (If I can hold back for that long)

Suggested getting the PA to my wife. She did not approve. Only talked about it once, so maybe it would have to mature at bit.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  14. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Keen Unless you have respect for your keyholder, there's very little I can add. Just remember that she is trying to control you, and if all you do, is try to escape from your cage, then what's the point.
    My disappointment in a subbie whom I have tried to control should be more than enough to prevent you from finding ways to remove the cage.

15. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    For some of us, the mindset under chastity is analogous to that experienced in a bondage scene, and a chastity device that allows pullout is analogous to being tied with a paper ribbon instead of sturdier stuff. It is sadly unsatisfying.

16. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    For the past few month, I have been experimenting with a "tetherspout" (a pin+retainer device inserted into the urethra) to provide the same level of security as a PA but without requiring a piercing. It is working pretty well but involves some customization of the device as bought from the vendor. I'm planning to write an how-to in about a month, although I'm not sure yet what is the best way to post such material...

17. Keen

Keen Member

Norway
    Local Time:
    Sounds interesting! Do you have any pictures of the device as it is today? Is it different from other devices with urethral plug/insert ? Curious what this is.

Why don't you make a thread with pics ?

Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice