I'm one step closer to asking Her for chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Gage, May 28, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Gage

Gage New member

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    Hi. I've been toying around with chastity for over 10 years when I bought a CB3000. (Remember those?) More recently I bought a Holy Trainer, but sold it after my g/f at the time lost interest in chastity.

My current g/f is rather submissive and I didn't have much hope on her becoming my keyholder, until last week. See, our sex life has become rather routine. It consists mostly of me getting her off first via oral and/or breast play, then I finish inside her and we clean up. 4 or 5 days later it's more of the same thing. It's not bad, just predictable.

So I asked her to take total control of our sex life. That would be a big task for her given her personality. I asked to allow me to make her cum whenever and however she wanted, but to deny me an orgasm more often than not. She was concerned that it wouldn't be fair for me if she came all the time and I didn't. I explained how a sexually aroused man can be beneficial for a woman. When she asked about penetration, I suggested we buy a male strap on harness and she really enjoyed that thought. I've never really been able to last more than 3 or 4 minutes inside her so I guess that could be why the strap on idea is appealing to her.

This was cute, she asked if it would still be ok for her to tease me down there with her hand and I said YES... just don't make me cum unless you want me to. She liked that idea a lot. Now her hands are down my pants more than ever before! She says, "Tickle, tickle" while she is driving me crazy! How delightfully frustrating that is, I can't get enough of that!

It's been over a week since we started and since I last had an orgasm and she's enjoying the control and denial she has over me. I am definitely feeling more close to her and I think she can feel that. I feel that soon she will be ready to learn about male chastity and me wearing a device for her.

What does Chastity Mansion think? I am reading her signs correctly?

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    sounds good. just go with the flow and dont be expecting tons of tease and denial in the beginning. Let her get her feet wet so to say.

3. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    Her pace not yours!!!! may take some time for her to get use to the idea and even lounge for her to truly Engage.

4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    That's awesome! It sounds like you've got a great thing going!

I'd advise you to go slow on the devices at first, and keep with the honor system for a bit. My wife likes easy access, and sometimes toys get in the way for her own fun. She likes to see my full... reaction. I know the honor system is hard ;)

In many ways my wife just wants to please me. By demonstrating to her that I like being teased and denied, casually grabbed, spanked and pinched, slowly edged... and that it has a positive effect on me, it's become fun and natural for her. I'm easily pleased, and she loves my libido. One thing she's made clear that I shouldn't push or whine for more attention. She gives me what she wants to give me, when she wants. Setting a schedule for her doesn't work. I don't ask either way, I let her mood decide.

But you're probably going crazy right now, and ache to be locked up. I've found "comfort and safety" in my device, and have locked myself up at night.

I'd let this cycle of tease and denial play out, show that's its a fun and exciting thing. Then later on ask to be locked up. Just don't cheat! Let her share your explosive release!

Best of luck to you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice