Shaving/hair removal techniques

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by Deleted member 32299, May 16, 2015.

1. Deleted member 32299

Hello,

Allow me introduce myself (for those of you who don't know me) I am Mark a 23 year old sub from the North-West of the UK.
    I have been a member of this site for a number of years however, rarely post and tend to watch from a far.
    I have a Mistress who resides in the US and I am in contact with her daily, I also have a real-life girlfriend who knows nothing of my kinks.
    My vanilla life and sub life are kept separate.

Due to work commitments and my girlfriend I am not locked 24/7, I'm a part-timer, I am only usually locked for a week or two at a time. Anyway I digress...

I have always removed the hair from my area for a number of years but have always shaved with an electric razor, this has positive and negative points; positive being there isn't a sharp blade next to anything precious.
    Negative being often small hairs are left uncut - this can be frustrating!

What method of hair removal do you or your submissive use? Do you have a special device for such a chore? Any do you have any tips/techniques/advice?

You may DM me or reply to this thread, either will be appreciated.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    i have use a Lady razor for a very long time now. electric ones aint no good, they dont make you nice and smooth. but its ok for men and it make it a lot easier for me to make them cum cos no nasty hairs get in my mouth.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  3. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    I shave the pubic area clean once a week and do it in a manner much like you would with a straight razor on your face with an additional step of exfoliating. Technically you should do this on your face as well but as long as you use a good quality shaving oil, you should be fine.

1. For those shaving your pubes for the first time, trim the hair short with a scissor.
    2. Exfoliate with a sugar scrub to loosen and remove any dead skin cells. This also puts a layer of lubricant between your skin and the blade. > recipe below
    3. Apply an unscented shave cream (i.e Nivea)
    4. Shave with the grain of the hair or cross grain (not against). Going against the grain creates sharp edges on the hair increasing chances for ingrown hair.
    5. Try to make a single pass as multiple passes remove lubricant and may irritate the skin.
    6. rinse thoroughly
    7. Exfoliate with the sugar scrub to remove skin cells disturbed by the blade lowering the possibility they will clog the pores.
    8. Apply a good lotion to the area > NO aftershave or skin tightener. This will only irritate the skin.

Sugar Scrub Sugar is great for your skin, not so great for your insides.
    1/2 cup white sugar. You can use brown sugar but I have no experience with it
    1/4 cup olive oil or coconut oil. I use 1/8 cup of each.
    Approx. 30 drops of Tea Tree oil as a disinfectant. You can use any essential oil of your choice

McSlavey and Rachael_ like this.
  4. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    ** I use the scrub daily with my shower to help keep the follicles clear. YMMV

5. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    i think the best way to approach the problem is with multiple devices. i use an epilator, a wet razor and hair removal cream ... HOWEVER and its a huge however, if you are a bloke do NOT I repeat NOT use hair removal creams around your testicles or cock, you will end up in agony for ages and i mean a good few days, even the senstive ones are not to be used there..... I do tend to use a combination, and for those stubborn ones, a pair of tweezers ... i also use a light and a mirror

6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    i have to shave where the ring goes everyday, otherwise the hair follicles seem to get really red and sore from the tightness caused by nighttime erections. Maybe the ring pulls on the hairs, dunno, but if I dont shave everyday i'm in agony.

7. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I had a problem with a burning sensation that soon turned to agony ,thinking about it now it could have been as you said the ring pulling the hairs.
    When I first started to shave I tried all sorts of methods it just became such a chore.
    After a lot of practice I can now get a very smooth shave with a normal mens razor.

Billus and guest 2942 like this.
  8. Deleted member 32299

I've thought about the hair removal cream but have heard horror stories also.
    Imagine a hair removal cream that could be used down there.... Dragons Den, here I come!

9. Deleted member 32299

Thankyou all for your comments, tips and experiences... Keep them coming!

10. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I shaved today, like I do every few weeks. I just use a regular twin-blade razor and shaving cream. When I'm done, I clean with a damp handcloth and towel dry. Nothing else. I shave with the hair, against the hair, etc., no problems. Yes, I've cut my balls, but it's no worse than a nick on your face - a bit of blood, then it dries. The one thing is I try to use new blades, or fairly new blades.

11. Miss Lesley

Miss Lesley Nicely neutered feeling female

South West England
    Local Time:
    I shave all over every single da in the shower using a 'queen of shaves' wishbone shaped razor and shaving gel. I find that this razor can be pushed quite firmly against the skin without any nicks and shaves very smoothly. Some of the Venus range of blades razors are also very good - the ones with the biggest lubricating strips I find best. as has been said use the razor in multi directions to get the best result.

12. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    @Bigknobmark

Short answer is never ever especially on your balls . The skin is so thin a skin graft is almost impossible to do .

For fun have a read of the user reviews on amazon for hair removal cream.
    Though do go for a wee beforehand :)
    Xx Wendy

13. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    If you know for certain that you daon't want hair in this area ever again and you are willing to spend some money I really would advise on hair removal by laser in a studio. Not really cheap in the beginning, but as you'll have to buy no razors etc. later on the investment over the years slowly pays off. If you don't know if you'd like to have your hair back youmight want to try the IPS devices for home use. Theywork really well and make a reallymooth skin but due totheir lower power compared to studio devices the change is not permanent and yourhair willstart to grow back once you stop the treatment (once every 2-3 weeks).

As for razors would advise a double edged saftey razor. WIth this you have to to stretchthe skin when razoringquite like if you were waxing but you won't have to (mustn't !) use any pressure to receive a very good result. Nice sideeffect - with 100 doubleblades for 10€ this is the by way cheapest way of hair removal.

14. ImHerSissyBitch

ImHerSissyBitch Thank You, Goddess!

Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    I have shaved my pubis only once and swore I would never do it again. The itching of hair growing back in almost drove me insane! These days i just use a trimmer and keep the area nice and neat. I would LOVE to be completely hairless but had that one negative experience and have been reluctant to try again.

CuckeldBull and (deleted member) like this.
  15. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    It sucks the first few times, but I have been doing it daily for a while now and it gets so much better with time, same thing goes for everywhere, chest, legs, butt...

maff2k likes this.
  16. McSlavey

McSlavey Switchy Chastity Engineer

Bay Area
    Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    Thanks for the recipe, @DarkKnight! I am going to try it. Empirically knew not to shave against the grain but often do it anyways because I never understood why - now I know.

What I would love even more is to find a kink-friendly waxer in the San Fran area. That would be so awesome...

17. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Waht? In SF? Waxing for men? Cant think it'd be possible to find anyone who would do that. Not in the kinkiest city in the US. No Sir.

:)

Google is your friend my dear, you could be a hairless ape before 24 hrs is out.

Mistress B and maid_carrie like this.
  18. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol Worst ways it's a euphemism for a lot more than was anticipated especially in San Francisco. Enjoy Hunny. :)

Xx Wendy

19. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  20. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  21. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    I don't shave my sub/husband. I leave that to my submissive girlfling Anne, and if she is not around he is to do it himself. I used to monitor him, but now he is more or less senseless down there due to banding, I have no problems letting him do it all by himself:)

She and he uses a standard 5 blade Gillette razor and conditioner. Nothing big too it. He gets so smooth and no negative side effects. Nothing!
    Nothing seems to bite him, except my teeth:):)

Kikki likes this.
  22. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol indeed they are incredibly funny ,I usually suggest have a wee before you start reading them.
    Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice