a different approach

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by eiveria, Jun 29, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. eiveria

eiveria Member

Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    Most devices in discussion here are some sort of confinement, designed to prevent access and with a focus on security so that the cock is locked away and can only be accessed by the keyholder of the device. Often the longer term plan is to emasculate the male so that the only pleasure availiable is that of the keyholder. While i can really understand the thrill and power of taking such total control, these devices dont really quite hit the mark for me.
    Let me explain the situation that led me down a different path. ... When i married my husband i was careful to be honest and explain to him that i did have a long term lesbian relationshp and that i would from time have sex with my girlfriend. He accepted these terms and it did not detract from our physicsl relationship. Occasionally my girlfriend would stay for a few days and he seemed ok to sleep in the spare room while my friend and i enjoyed each other. This arrangement went along fine for years. One day after she had gone, i was tidying up the spare bedroom and i found a crumpled up photograph in the trash. I tried to open it out but it was all stuck together with cum! Eventually i got it flattened out enough to see it was a photo of my girlfriend that he had wanked over. Now i am ashamed to say that even after the understanding my husband had shown over the years, I was jealous, an all consuming knock the wind from my lungs jealousy. Eventually i calmed down enough to carefully consider my options. I considered making him stay somewhere when girlfriend was over but soon realised that i would not be able to stop thinking that he would be pleasuring himself thinking of her. I certainly did not want to loose him or her. What i needed was to have him close and to be sure that he was not becoming aroused by her. And so i began to consider the possibility of getting some sort of device and to imagine each scenario and see if i still felt the jealousy
    Would you like to hear more of this tale?

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    Your story raises lots of questions. Does your husband serve you as a sissy would or is your relationship just a vanilla one (except for the agreement about your girlfriend)? It would seem to me that, if he is so permissive of you enjoying your girlfriend, you should likewise be understanding of his frustration when you girls are together. If you are in control in your relationship, it would seem to be a simple solution to lock him up when you and your girlfriend are together. It sounds like you and your husband need to communicate each of your feelings. There's probably some fun and exciting solutions, if you just think about it and talk about it together.

3. eiveria

eiveria Member

Local Time:
    As i considered various possible solutions I realised that I had not really taken the time to understand my husbands sexual character. The irony of my position, being consumed with jealousy when he had patiently allowed my girlfriendand i to carry on in our marital bed was not lost on me. Now that i did start to replay some of our bedtime discussion i wondered that he might be hiding a submissive side from me and himself. I decided that we would need to have a good long talk about this but first i wanted to be ready for him. So I searched chastity device on google! what an education! but as i looked throug them they all seemed to me to be variations on a theme. Thinking about this and testing my feelings I realised that they would not work for me. The first problem was that I did not want to prevent him getting an erection over my girlfriend but then still be wanting to. I didnt want to prevent those erections I wanted to punish them. For a while i thought the answer then must be one of the spiked devices. But then the second problem arose. I could not see how I would get any of these devices on him when he was aroused. I realised then that the catharsis i was looking for would only come with a device that i could attach while he was fully aroused, his mind full of her, and then lovingly but firmly, impose strict chastisement, and to look into his eyes as he lets go of his thoughts of her and returns to me.... Slowly an idea formed in my mind. I would need soft leather, buckles, fine strong chain. I set to work and as i cut and stitched i was forming a plan for the little talk i would have with my husband

4. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    Personally I think you're overreacting. What if the picture you found was of some stranger that was even more beautiful. Would you be upset at that? So why is the picture of your girlfriend so appealing to him when there are so many images of other women easily available.

IMHO, it's because she was with you. He's fantasizing about you making love to her while he is looking at her photo (and what man in his position would not fantasize about the two of you together). I'm sure if he had a picture of the two of you making love, he would prefer that. What do you expect him to do while he just sits there while his wife makes lesbian love to another women? I know what I would be doing.

I think making a big deal of this is counter productive.

Maybe he should be jealous of you preferring another woman to him (not that you do). Jealousy is a terrible emotion to have and can destroy a relationship. Get over it. If he wanted other women, there are plenty out there.

5. eiveria

eiveria Member

Local Time:
    It was in the aftrnoon before my girlfriend arrived for her weekend visit that i was ready to discuss with my husband. But first i needed to know if i had read him right so i lead him into the bedroom and told him i wanted to talk but explained that i would like to tie him up for our little discussion. His response surprised me . It was "i thought you would never ask" and a large bulge in his trousers. I got him to take all his clothes off and he was happy to lie on his back on a towel on top of my low dressing table. As i tied his ankles and wrists to the legs of the dresser his cock swelled and stood straight up. I sat back on the foot of the bed and enjoyed a new feeling i had never felt. Power. I pulled up a chair and sat down in front of the dresser. Opening the bottom drawer i reached into the back and withdrew a small switch of willow i had collected the day before. His eyes widened but his cock gave him away throbbing and twitching with excitement. "Now we can talk" i said "but i need you to be totally honest with me". I gave his cock a gentle swipe with the willow. He smiled and wriggled happily. "You will be honest with me" i said and this time gave his cock a sharp smack with the willow. He yelped and his eyes widened. I smiled at him and raised the willow again. Slowly drawing it back and takeing aim at his cock head. "Yes Yes i will" he quickly said. i reached out and stroked his cock "So tell me your feelings towards C-- " i said. He looked at me with puppy eyes "Oh nothing" he said "She's ok" . I smiled back at him and then brought the willow down hard three times onto his cockhead. He bucked and sqealed . Once again i took him in my hand and stroked him back up. I raised the willow again purposefully, "Now tell me your feelings towards C-- ". Slowly, haltingly at first the whole story came out. How he was always attracted to her, his nights in the spare room while C and i made love above consumed with lust. His fantasy of being there with us, holding her while i brought her to release, and the very surprising fact that he knew that i was jealous even before i had recognised it myself. All the time i stroked his cock holding him on the edge of release while his hidden feelings were revealed. Finally with tears of gratitude in his eyes he explained how holding back these thoughts had been tearing him up and thanked me for making him confess!

Ganawa and spider203 like this.
  6. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Even though under somewhat duress, this could be the start of some more open communication - now that the elephant is out in the room! (I just hadn't thought of you taking him by his trunk! Nice torture! I'm jealous!

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    ouch that must hurts dreadful. Please is he gonna be good now and not make any more mess on pictures.

8. eiveria

eiveria Member

Local Time:
    Now that he had told me the whole story i wanted him to understand and "buy in" to the solution i had in mind. I stopped stroking him and enjoyed watching his cock bobbing frustratedly now that it was denied stimulation a trickle of clear precome running down it. He pulled against the ropes tieing him to the dresser legs and looked up at me, " No i want you to stay there for a while and think of how we might move forward" i tossed a blanket over his torso to keep him warm. " i have to get ready for C--" . His eyes followed me as i removed my clothes and began to put on the skimpy underware and tight skirt that C--- loved so much

slave_m likes this.
  9. Surrendered to Bec

Surrendered to Bec Property of Bec. SLRN 281-606-394

Truck Driver
    Brisbane, Australia
    Local Time:
    This is starting to sound fictional.

hijk likes this.
  10. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:

The alarm bells rang at post number one, lol.

hijk, BlueEyes and Surrendered to Bec like this.
  11. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    A nice piece of fiction....@eiveria, - please be polite enough to address the comments you get along the way. Honestly;-)
    And maybe this tale should be transferred to the fiction-section., where it truly seems to belong?

12. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    @eiveria You and your gf have become the main item in your household.Once locked,your husband could be trained to serve you both;it's amazing how keen a frustrated male is to make himself useful.

13. eiveria

eiveria Member

Local Time:
    Ahh yes some might see this as a piece of fiction but i confess only to trying to make my story readable and enjoyable, It is in the end about the device and that i can assure you it is very real. I am just trying to establish some context. May i continue now? ......... I returned to sit at the dresser removing the blanket that covered him, his cock still hard, my breasts brushed against it as i leaned across him to get my lipstick. "I want you to tell me what I should do about your problem" i said as i applied my lipstick . He wispered something unintelligable. I sat back and picked up the willow switch. A sharp cut to his bouncing cock. I raised it again. "I need to be punished" he blerted out. I felt an unexpected glow of excitement, yes i would enjoy that. "please can you help me control my lust for C--" . once again i began gently stroking him gradually bringing him closer to the edge. I looked into his eyes, " i think i can help you" , "but it wont be easy for you" i said. Once again a drop of clear precome was leaking from him." Oh please yes help me i dont care how hard it is for me, i want to be only yours again". Ahh that was what i wanted, i let go of his cock and sat back savoring his bound body , his erect cock bouncig on the edge of release swollen and purple from the hours of enngorgement, a few red lines across it from my willow switch. I opened the bottom drawer of the dresser and withdrew the device i had so lovingly crafted.

14. eiveria

eiveria Member

Local Time:
    The device is in three parts. The first to attach is the leather cuff that goes around his cock just below the head, it is sized to be a snug fit when flaccid. I slid the skin of his cock down away from his cockhead and wrapped it around. On his erect cock it only came half way around. Pulling down with one hand and slowly squeesing it closed i lifted it up hard under his cockhead, streaching and squeesing untill i felt the clasps on each end engage. As i had expected the blood in his cockhead was trapped, it now stood out above the narrow stem of leather swollen and purple, the slit in the end now gapeing open. It would be a slow process for the blood to drain and it would not begin while he was aroused.

slave_m likes this.
  15. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Please make certain that the strip of leather below the head is not too narrow as it could cause damage if too tight. What a devious torture and one that only time not thinking about sex will cure! How difficult a paradox!

16. eiveria

eiveria Member

Local Time:
    The leather cuff now encircling his cock was approx3/4 " long (19mm to you eyropeans). As well as the three clasps that held it closed i had placed a ring near the top that was now positioned On the top of his cock just under his cock head in line with his slit. on the other side was another fixed ring and a small sprung plate below it. I brought out the second part of the device. A very fine length of strong jewelery chain. Faster then my rather long winded description i fastened this to one ring on the cuff ran it up over his cockhead layed it into his slit and threaded it through the other ring , the spring held it in place. I pulled on the free end, link by tiny link it pulled thru the lower ring and slowly tigntened down into his slit. I released the end but the part now buried in his most tender parts remained in tension. Now i took up the third part of my device, another wide soft leather cuff this one was soon laced up around under his balls . another ring and cam on this one was soon threaded up with the end of the chain from his cockhead . I began to slowly draw the chain tighter. At first his cock, still straight becan to point towards his feet. Then reached the point wher it could go no further while engorged. I slowly increased the tension, the chain slipped another few links through the cam on his cock cuff relieving the strain pulling it down but driving it further down into his slit. ..... Now was the moment when he must let go of his arousal ...... The doorbell rang

slave_m likes this.
  17. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I want to see the outcome of all this before responding substantively, I can see more than one possible (assuming it is indeed not fiction) scenario here; though I must concur with Blue Eyes it does read a bit far-fetched.

slave_m likes this.
  18. eiveria

eiveria Member

Local Time:
    what is real? The biggest sex organ is the brain. To those who see this as fiction. Obviously i am making some of this up, but the point is, i am only doing that to illuminate what are very real relationships, and a very real device, a chastity experence is not just metal, and leather. It is not just being locked up. It is the motivations, feelings and shaping of personality that go into the act of locking up. the point is not that my device is different but that it makes me and my husband feel different, ..... "dont go anyware" i said his cock now pulled down to point at has feet was still straight and hard, the remaining chain from his balls cuff was tight and pulling down into his slit as it went over his cockhead. I went downstairs to let my girlfriend in. As soon as she got in the door i kissed her and all the arousal of taking control over my husband flooded over me. I crushed my lips against her, pushed my cunt against her thigh , humped a few times, and came ....... a glorious shaking squirting release. my girlfried was very amused " and i am glad to see you too" she said "dont i even get a cup of tea" we laughed as i boiled the kettle and then we sat opposite each other drinking our tea and smileing into each others eyes. Then we moved to the couch and cuddled, my girlfriend began to relax from her journey and held my hand against her cunt through her jeans. "take me upstairs now and give me mine" she ordered "wheres jack" she asked as she led me to the bedroom. I just smiled back at her "you'll see". She went in first an just stood for a moment taking in the sight of my husband streached over my dresser. She looked back at me in the doorway "well done and about time" she said. We went over and stood over him. His cock had deflated and even his cock head was going down and was now an ordinary shade of red, not purple it rested against the balls cuff with the slack in the chain lieing loosely. As we watched it began to respond to us first his cockhead began to swell above the leather cuff that encircled below it its colour began to deepen , slowly the shaft began to lift and straighten. C-- reached down and took the free end of the chain. He was almost erect now. " well that enough of that" she said and pulled all the chain through the ball cuff bending him down so that his shaft was folded against the base of his balls.

slave_m likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice