Masturbationproof device?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Louise Val, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Louise Val

Louise Val New member

Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    Hello, I didn't know where to look for advice. Maybe someone will help or have similar experience. Recently, I ordered Jailbird from MM range and it's excellent quality but still not a chastity device for me. Since the spaces between longitudinal bars are just wide enough to slip my finger through, I can stimulate my penis and relative easily cum within minutes. I tried CB3000 and The Curve but I wanted something safe, comfortable and durable. Problem is that because of a larger penis in flaccid state even the curve was relatively small and I'm struggling to find a device for longer male and still safe. Any suggestions? Thank you. L

2. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    If you choose to go behind your KY's back and climax there are a bizzillion ways you can do it… trust me I am a filthy slut whore… I know… even without any access or ability to "slip a finger through"! LOL LOL

May I suggest you explore the 'mind game' of not climaxing without permission and / or when not in the presence of your KH. Do I touch myself through my Queen's Keep without my Queen's permisssion ?? YES! lol lol but only to tease and deny myself to focus my desires on my Queen and stay in shape to serve her! LOL LOL That's my story and I am sticking to it if 'caught'! Regardless I would never dream of climaxing without her permission or outside of her presence. I used to do that before permanent chastity… I was always left feeling empty…
    Once you turn all your climaxes over to your KH Mentally and Physically you will never look back.. TRUST ME!

3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    5:48 PM
    While some devices are easier to cum in than others, a 'masturbation-proof' device is impossible. Not just because of the limits of designing around the male anatomy, but because it's possible to be stimulated to climax without touching the penis. You may get off on anal stimulation or intense nipple play, or just powerful enough head games. The reality is that most devices are as foolproof as a wedding ring; chastity has to start in the mind, then the cock will follow.

SamanthaCDNJ and Sig Wyrminorb like this.
  4. Louise Val

Louise Val New member

Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    Thank you for quick replies. First, I don't have a KH (experimenting on my own). I can imagine to not masturbate without permission even without a cage while having a KH, but it's hard to command myself as you can imagine :) I think you are right that there aren't masturbationproof devices, but when it's really hard to do so (like nipple or anal play) it's ok with me.

5. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Hey. Don't tell but even the venerable Lori#5 can be defeated by e-stim. It is a lot of fun I've been told

HZX likes this.
  6. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    It is true that the larger the diameter cage is the farther the bars will be apart. There is a fix for that though, small bars can be added to the front of the cage. We can add a horizontal bar from one vertical bar to the other to prevent fingers and object from getting in. But yes the best device to prevent orgasms is between your ears;)

Mascara^Snake and sissy steph like this.
  7. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    OMG Mistress MM!!! WELL SAID!
    But as I sit her touching myself through the bars of my Queen's Keep…

You have me feeling a bit like the Scare Crow!!

LOL LOL

8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Also the QK being curved will make it difficult to harden properly, especiallyit it's a nice tight fit. And if you add the spike strip/anti pullout pin it'll make it REALLY uncomfortable...:)
    :spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

sissy steph and Rita like this.
  9. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Curvature isn't really an issue if you're small. My JB cage is just under 2 inches in length, so there's nothing there to curve.

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    TTTWD is and has always been a head game. The apparent physical prevention from being able to masturbate at will is part of the kick, but total prevention is impossible as if you are horny enough and have gone long enough you could get off jsut by thinking about it.

I respectfully suggest its not so much your device that needs changing but is more your attitude. Cheating on your KH may make yout KH want to end the game so when you cheat you are first and foremost cheating on yourself and senying yourself the feelings you wanted to gain from being controlled ..whatever they were.

I do all I do for a partner and only ask in return that she would love me as I would her, let me be locked and be my KH and all that is implied by her taking that role. I can see no purpose in my cheating on either of us.

kellysbitch likes this.
  11. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    I disagree it kinda ruins it if you can just reach down easily stimulate yourself. The point of a device is to help achieve your chastity goals.

I had the same problem and had the extra bar added to my QK. It's much better now.

While it is correct that you need to adopt a chastity mindset this is a process and it takes time to get there. It would certainly be most helpful to have a key holder to guide you.

It would be well worth the effort to find someone like minded rather than try to convert someone to your kink down the road.

12. Lessthan4inches

Lessthan4inches Active member

Full time submissive
    UK
    Local Time:
    I totally agree with you. I have completely given up ownership of my penis to my 2 mistresses who have controlled every single aspect of my sexual release for 4 years now. There is nothing so divine as having your mistress treat your sexual needs as insignificant, unnecessary and a waste of her precious time. I am down to only 4 releases a year, this is due for even further reduction once I get my Jailbird next month.

I have been informed that once a year is a distinct possibility, but as usual it would only be a ruined orgasm. I might be allowed some occasions where mistress will allow me to edge myself for her entertainment. Although she doubts whether that will happen very often.

13. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I am unable to get friction against my cage. I have a custom Contender with a Plate to guard my frenum, and a PA hook to keep me still in the device. Other more enclosed devices allowed me to shake until I came.

The Contender with a wide vertical plate makes for a nice open design to allow cleaning, but prevents wandering fingers. I have close up pics in my gallery of the device (not wearing it)

14. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
  15. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
  16. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    The Steelheart was the one I was able to shake until I came. The tube was very tight and I got enough friction between my frenum and the steel wall. :(. Maybe if I had a little extra room... I dunno.

It wasn't satisfying, but I was disappointed after I came.

17. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Neosteel Arch is 100% a masturbation proof device, but then, it is a full belt....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice