Any reviews of New Holy Trainer (2014 ver. 2)?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by JBlackness, Mar 5, 2014.

1. azsub1

azsub1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    As far as pull out goes, keep an eye on the LockedupLove.net site. There may be a anti pull out insert available soon!

2. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:04 PM
  3. sonic chaste

sonic chaste Long term member

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    I've mentioned in other posts my review of the HTv2...,..,I will update with... If your tube does fail...which mine has 4 times...they will start to ignore your emails....

4. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    Very exciting abou the proposed Insert... I'm self locked (my wife wont take the key - yet), but the idea of NOT being about to pull out makes me more excited.

5. Pupsarang

Pupsarang New member

Local Time:
    I'm really struggling with the holytrainer 2. I wore the cb6000 for three months with a hour break every week for cleaning. Whilst this wasn't the most comfortable experience at all I could get through my days and nights without too much disruption from the pain. Most pain came from pinching and eventually the plastic join inside the tube started to move and pinch.

I was really excited to read the reviews on the holy trainer how it becomes part of you and the most comfortable device on the market. However after about 20minutes of wear I get severe pain. I don't think the gap between the ring and the tube is big enough for blood to flow.

I've tried it a couple of times for different periods but it gets unbearably painful (not erect) I'm on the biggest ring and smallest tube.

I tried heating up the device in a mug of hot water prior to putting it on but it doesn't get much softer. I expected It to soften with body heat but my black devise only gets a little softer on the tube and not at all on the ring.

I ordered the device from uberkinky so assume it's the real thing. Just not experiencing the same properties and comfort everyone else is.

I use the 50' ring and the small tube. On cb6000 I fit the second biggest tube and small spacer between the tube and the ring.

Any 'breaking into' advice appreciated. I can't find anyone experiencing the same issues so assume I'm doing something wrong.

6. maid rebecca 25

maid/housewife
    Canary Islands
    Local Time:
    I've a pink HT MkII with 40mm ring. The only thing wrong with it is it needs removal to keep it (and you) clean which was driving my partner potty.
    I'm now locked in a BON 4m (small) which is easy to clean without removal.

7. her knight

her knight Active member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    I bought the clear with the 50mm ring, the cage portion itself wasn't malleable but hard like the cb series. It was very comfortable but soon realized after a few days the money would have been better spent towards a custom device. The reason I say that is because I never felt clean in it, no matter how I showered and such. I will say the integrated lock is a first class design and I do miss that, but nothing else about it.

8. Cockless

Cockless Useless no-cock. Permanently locked and denied.

Europe
    Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    Perhaps it is just the weather in my part of the world but the V2 doesn't fell like it is "breathing". Its comfortable and I really like the way it feels and the integrated locking mechanism, but I just can't keep it on for more than a few days, as it gets smelly and needs to be taken off for cleaning.
    If someone has any suggestions regarding this issue - I'd like to "hear".

9. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    They call it bioresin - seems to be another name for some form of plastic.

Is it breathable? Well, on some level it might be, as in it's possible that it is permeable in some way, but enough to allow your sweat to evaporate through it? No.

In short, it isn't breathable in any meaningful way.

10. maid rebecca 25

maid/housewife
    Canary Islands
    Local Time:
    The integrated lock was the best thing about it. It wasn't very pleasant feeling "squishy" all the time esp living as I do in a very hot climate.

11. saint7

saint7 Member

Local Time:
    Well I've been trying chastity on and off for quite a few years now. I'd like to be trying it all the time, but I can never seem to find a device that will work properly. The HT2 was my third try at this, and at first, I thought I had found something that might really truly work for me. It is definitely more comfortable than the others I've tried, but I still found out that I can bring myself to ejaculation with it on and not even pulling out. I can get my finger inside it enough to accomplish the task. For me, this defeats the whole purpose of a device at all.

So am I at a loss?? Is my only prospect to go with a full belt? I really don't want to go that route as there are way too many negatives to make it work, but would love to hear some advice. I'm also going to post this in another post here too, so sorry if you're reading it twice.

12. maid rebecca 25

maid/housewife
    Canary Islands
    Local Time:
    I was pretty happy with my HTmkII except for the cleaning problems both it & me. Apparently you can pass thru' airport scanners.
    Anyway I'm now in a BON 4m(small): can't praise it enuf'.

13. sonic chaste

sonic chaste Long term member

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    @saint7 why would you be trying the chastity lifestyle if you're going to the extent of pushing your finger up the tube to get yourself off. Why not accept that it's in place and it's there because YOU want it to be. If you really want to relieve yourself so often , may I respectfully suggest a different lifestyle.

14. maid rebecca 25

maid/housewife
    Canary Islands
    Local Time:
    @saint7: You're absolutely right. They should join a group called "Escaping from Chastity" or "Just plain cheating".

15. sd9967

sd9967 New member

manager
    Olympia Washington
    Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    I bought the standard tube with the 50 ring.Very comfortable, if I had bought the standard ring with the small tube I think morning wood would be more secure.

16. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Hi Guys it's been a long time since I posted but I am locked in a Holy Trainer 2 and I do find it a good device but maybe not great. I have worn it off and on for about 6 months and I find its limited to about a week before it has to be removed for both a proper clean and to allow the skin in the tube some air. I also get a mild edema after about a week. The cure is either a night out or a change to a steel device that I have customised to suit me. My goddess prefers the HT2 as there is not padlock noise and it's very well disguised under normal clothes. I actually prefer it to the steel device due to the padlock and my steel device is a ring based one and I get pinching with the padlock from it which I also had with the CB series of devices. Personally I find the HT 2 much better that the CB series but I can see how other people would differ.
    Every body has a different physiology so different things work better with some rather than others.

As regards being able to come I have found this is possible in every device I have ever used with the HT 2 for me being better than most. I do have a full belt which my goddess hates due to the locks etc but even with this it is possible to come. I must say with all the devices its at best a ruined orgasm or a milking type effect rather that a full orgasm.

Well that's my personal view. I am planning on starting a blog as my relationship is moving on and we are entering an FLM model ( actually we started this last weekend) which may be of interest to some but for me may well just be a good record.

17. Subcee

Subcee New member

Local Time:
    Love wearing my Ht2, (well at the moment) so comfortable

18. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Hi an update on the HT 2 that I had been wearing. It was working fine as described above the after 5 days locked in I woke up and found my balls had slipped through the ring I have no idea how but 'I did wake up with morning glory. I could not get anything back and I do not have access to the keys so I had to remain unlocked for a day or two as Miss was away. I relocated in my steel device and have remained in it ever since. We are going to try the HT 2 again and think the issue could be ring size or that it's worn and the slot give much more room than it did at first. Anyway we will try it again I am just not sure when. It was also a very hot night that it came off so lots of possible reasons but nothing definitive.
    I would still rate the device but for me it may not be any good long term as I described above.

19. small_dick

small_dick New member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Hello to all
    Mistress and I have been playing birdlocked for a couple of years now, and for my small package it's always a huge deal to put it on. I'm about to switch to Holy Trainer V2, thank you all for these amazing reviews. The birdlocked is too wide in the base, and for someone with a high/tight/small scrotum like me, it's really hard work to have it on, like one hour+ struggling with the device. I hope the thinner A ring from HT will be easier to fit. Anyone can comment on that? Still didn't order my HT, but will do so in a couple of days.

Greetings

20. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Does anyone have any information about the anti pull out device yet please?

I use a cb6Ks and a Fort which is basically a steel knock off of the cb3K (and you can't get it any more.)
    With both I use a piece of stainless wire its very stiff through my pa in much the same way as the Steelworxx PA-Fixing.

I'm interested in the HT2 but need to know if it can be made escape proof.

Appearance seems good though it would be improved greatly by losing those two ugly great holes.
    Fix those sort out the pull out possibility and it could be the best thing since sliced bread.

Though I'd like there to be a steel one.

21. Lockednwaiting

Lockednwaiting New member

Local Time:
    It's amazingly comfortable. I've worn for months with occasional unlocks but you can stay clean and healthy in it with a little work. The problem is security. I can slip in and out of it with almost no effort. That said. When I added a chain around it and padlocked that at the front it became inescapable without breaking it. The only issue is that you then sacrifice some comfort. E.g. After a week or so of continuous wear I can sleep clean through the night but having a chain pull the device clean against your body makes night time erections more uncomfortable so you get woken up 2-3 times a night. Having done that for a few days it made me feel ill from missed REM sleep.

Will try again as I've found eventually you can train your body and adapt the wear of most CBs to be secure and comfortable enough to sleep.

But I'm also thinking of going all the way and getting a neosteel or Carrara. Just concerned about months of work and then finding its not comfortable for exercise and sleep. Chastity is only supposed to deprive me of orgasms. Not the rest of life....

22. smoothwoodpecker

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    There seem to be a range of experiences here with the HT2 and I suppose thats because people come in so many different shapes and sizes. I must be the size they modelled it on as my experience is that it is very comfortable, particularly after I carefully smoothed off a couple of slightly rough areas from where it was molded.

Although I haven't tried to escape, it's never happened accidentaly either during the day or at night. I love the lock and my wife / KH loves that it is only two bits (plus lock) after the complexity of the CB6000s.

I do find it does tend to smell a bit occassionaly but is easy to clean and probably no more so than the CB. Living in the north of England we don't tend to get much hot and humid weather!

I particularly like the shape of the top of the ring. It seems to lightly trap the skin to stop it moving. Overall we are pleased with it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice