Caged Wolf? How an Alpha became the Omega...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Caged Wolf, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Jailbird is in the mail, for the changes above. My hand started hurting pretty bad overnight, and is hot and swollen again. Going to have to go back in and have it looked at today... yea...

Mistress Wolf FINALLY posted for first time, hopefully She spend more time here.

Not much else going on, no playtime, no lockup's, no major issues now that Mistress Wolf is again sole owner. She mentioned last night that She was thinking of having some "naked fun time", but both of us are sunburnt after boating this past weekend, i more so than her. i made sure She had shade ad sunblock, and forgot to re-apply my own sunblock. Just a little crispy around the edges...

2. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    So much has happened in the last 10 days, life changing things.. no "Nakee fun time" and Mistress Wolf calls it sometimes.

Spent several days undoing all the negative things that seem to have been associated with the former Mistress C and thinking things were on the upswing again, had a pretty good week after the last post, at least until Friday, when my world came crashing down.

At about 6 pm on 12 June my Dad called and told me my Mom had been killed in a single vehicle accident... I was not prepared for this, no one ever really is, but to be honest, due to Dad's health we have been expecting the call about him, this was a total shock and still is.

Saturday Morning we headed down to help, a Mom had a home business and animals that needed to be cared for, as well as trying to figure everything out with her finances, insurance, and how it all happened. We spent 5 days there, got a lot done, cried a lot, kept waiting for Mom to walk down stairs, or come in from outside, but she obviously never did... She is really gone...

Today after work, i will be heading back to Dad's to get more done, and bring home some of Mom's market product to continue sales until it's gone, Dad is going to need the money. Mistress Wolf and Little One will be staying home, as will my dog (my stress hound), so this be be a difficult weekend without any of my strength and support close by.

Mistress Wolf has been my strength and my support, and i have tried to make sure i supported her the same. Her new found strength and Her dominant position with all She has learned about Herself in the last 2 years shined. She stepped in, was inventorying product, going through files, found some important documents we needed for Dad, and through it all was there for all of us. Her efforts kept me going, and truly made a difference in helping Dad thru to needed paperwork when all he really wanted to do was close down.

It has been non-stop since we got home, trying to get things done here and ready for me to go again. My Jailbird was in the mailbox, awesome turnaround by Mistress Mature Metal! Haven't tried on out yet, but will next week when I have more time. Hoping to be able to pleasure Mistress Wolf again soon... it has been TOO long, but with everything going on it just hasn't felt right yet.

Need to post this, and get busy. It's Summer break for Mistress Wolf and Little One, so they get to sleep in a little later, and I have 3 baskets of laundry to fold, and more to sort and get in the wash before I head to work. Yes, I'm keeping my hands and mind occupied, but will have a 5 hour trip alone tonight when i'm sure i will slow down and think...

Thankyou all for your support and help here, without you and the relationship switch i honestly don't think i could have dealt with this at all....

3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    I'm very sorry to hear of your loss; the immediate future will be tough indeed, but hug the people around you a little closer to help you remember what's really important. A great man once said, "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans". Cherish the memories of your mother and be there for your dad.

4. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There is nothing anyone can say that can alleviate the loss you must be feeling right now. Just know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.

5. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Back from the weekend with my Dad, got quite a bit done, and some good news on the financial front, but still a lot to do and financial stuff to work through. Several calls and texts to Mistress Wolf through the weekend to stay checked in.

Still trying to get full access to Mom's business websites, her Web Mistress finally answered my e-mails and has offered to help me get things switched around to my accounts. Also spent a good part of Saturday fixing Dad's truck and cutting the overgrown yard. My "lifestyle" has made it much easier to find ways to help him through this, from the yard and car work to cooking meals, etc..

I know this seems off topic, but it is my reality, and helps reinforce my love and surrender to Mistress Wolf...

6. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @Caged Wolf and @Mistress Wolf my thoughts are with you both, I really still miss my mum and that's 2 years ago now, your strength in each other will help you get through and your devotion to Mistress wolf will now now now be repaid in this difficult time.
    Hugs
    Lucy x

Mistress Wolf and Caged Wolf like this.
  7. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    @CagedWolf So sorry to hear about your Mom's passing. We;ve been through losing both of dickie's parents as well as my Dad. My Mom is 90, still vibrant and active for her age, but we await that phone call in the midle of the night, knowing one day, it will come.

I stumbled across the beginning of your thread, from two years ago, and thought this might pick up your spirits. In November dickie and I will celebrate our 40th anniversary. the first thirty or so were "normal" in every sense. Around eight years ago Richard, my loving(?) husband had an affair that had been going on for 6 moths or so. In an ironic twist, it was "discovered" by a friend of the wonderful woman who is now my lover, as well as my mentor in femdom. Her husband had done the same thing. Needless to say, that is what brought us together, and we now share the common bond of husband's who have, in time, becoming totally submissive to us.
    I have planned, due to a large, religious family a renewal of our wedding vows. Only two members, both sisters, are aware of how i have taken control in our femdom relationship. We are still happy, and in love, and dickie is content fulfilling what was always suspected was a curiosity about chastity,and submission.
    I have decided, following your lead, that we will have a similar "Submission Ceremony", in front of our similar minded friends that we meet with for a monthly fetish party at my friend/lover's spacious house. She, and her husband, who is now transgendered, will take part, as they have both been involved in dickie's training and lifestyle through the years. I too, think it is time for a formal collaring as part of this. dickie has been instructed to find, and make a presentation to me, as well as Trish and toni, of various designs of collars. I am do not some heavy, thick type of of chain or solid band, but rather something rather femminine in appearance, but not overly similar to a woman's chain necklace. I have found a nice design that curves in the front to a slight point a few below the neckline. It won't be "locked" on, no need for that, anymore than the anklet she wears 24/7 as a reminder of being being femme, just like the acrylic nails that have replaced the bitten fingernails. Subtle, yet a reminder. Some family will ask questions, ans i'll lt dickie explain it's his choice to show his devoting to "us"
    Thank you for your wonderful suggestion, and know that at least one other couple is following your lead. Again my best wishes to you and your wonderful Mistress.
    Suzan

Caged Wolf and Lucy like this.
  8. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Philfred and Mistress Suzan,
    Thank you both for your thoughts and taking the time to post, and am glad my posts and rambling thoughts may be useful to others. I am coping, but have an empty spot knowing I'll never see or talk to her again.

I still have the Ceremony script, if you would be interested in using it as a starting point for you ceremony.

9. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    @Caged Wolf,
    Sure, I'd love to see what was written for your ceremony. Why not send it in a conversation to me, just to prevent dickie from running across it.
    Thanks,
    Mistress Suzan

10. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
  11. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    After talking about it with Mistress Wolf, She deemed it more appropriate that She send it to you.. :)

12. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Mistress Suzan,
    My collar is a simple silver chain, 18" length with a barrel clasp. As a token for my service and commitment i was presented this year with a silver wolf charm. The great thing about the barrel clasp is that it has permanently seized and can not be undone. When it had to be removed for my hand surgery Mistress Wolf had to open one of the rings securing the barrel clasp to the collar.

The collar hangs just below my shirt collar, and is kept inside at work, but is worn out and visible in public.

13. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Doing better overall, starting to feel like me again, but still times I feel like I'm waiting to wake up and find it was a bad dream. Mistress Wolf is being supportive and patient with me as I adjust. This would be a good time for her to kick it up a couple of notches, and take more control, if that is what She wanted.

It it weren't so friggin hot in the evenings i might be allowed to please Her...

14. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    It's been over 3 1/2 weeks since I was allowed to please Mistress Wolf, She told me last night She was waiting for me. I'm intrested, but with everything going on there doesn't seem to be time. Little One is home during the day, and it's been so freaking hot here that working up a sweat requires nothing more than walking around the house... mid to high 80's IN the house...

How do you know when things are well enough to get back to it?

15. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Well, that sucks.... Tweaked my lower back again, emptying the dishwasher of all things. Twisted wrong Tuesday, and still having problems today. Seems I can't catch a break lately. Starting to make me wonder why i even bother to try

16. Your little man

Your little man <- Photo of my Domina

North Ga, USA
    Local Time:
    Damn Wolf, sorry you have been going through so much. I scanned through your blog earlier and am going to read alot more. Certainly a good life you have, dont give up!

17. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @Caged Wolf does that mean more laying down?, maybe @Mistress Wolf can give you some light relief if you are good ?

Keep smiling mate, take care!
    Lucy x

Mistress Wolf likes this.
  18. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Actually, we allowed to please Mistress Wolf Monday night, and yes, Philfred, I was on the bottom and She took what She wanted, though i was able to "assist" some. She lost count at 6 consecutive O's, and finished with a huge one. i was doing good at not finishing until her last one started to hit, felt it deep so asked if i could finish and was told "YES", then asked if i would be locked up after even if i finished, was again told "Yes, for 2 days". :)
    With my back being sore those 2 days are pending, but will be the first lock-up with the modified Jailbird, will be using the 1 7/8" round double base ring and seeing if that fixes the little chaffing issue.. Hope so, as i'm seeing more time locked coming soon!

Lucy likes this.
  19. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    And, as of 10 pm Tuesday night i am locked for my 2 day "sentence" :) New round double base ring is much more comfortable so far. Feels so good to be back locked, feels right, especially considering everything that has been going on.

Also back to the search for a "boyfriend" for Mistress Wolf, have chatted with a few possible candidates, have a couple to recommend to Mistress for some chat time to see what She thinks. Would so like to find the right guy for Her to spend time with...

little steps back to normal..... :)

20. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    at 24 hours locked, and almost like it's not there until I move and the weight of it reminds me. i am really liking the changes, and have mentioned hoping to try for a longer stretch than 2 days... Mistress Wolf seemed open to the possibility, will see what happens tomorrow.

21. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    As we were going to bed last night i told Mistress "I love you Mistress Wolf." her reply? "I love you too Caged Wolf, and now you really are..." My sub name is Gray Wolf, this caught me a little off guard, but seemed so right!

22. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    at the 48 hour mark, and have been told it will be taken off tomorrow (Friday) before I leave for the weekend to go help my dad. Can't believe how much more comfortable it is with just that little change! A lot of the time I actually do forget i'm locked up, them I'll move or shift and remember. Not pinching or rubbing at all so far!

Lucy likes this.
  23. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Went 66-67 hours, no problems, only out due to traveling to help my dad. Was supposed to be back in when I got home, but wearing the Red base ring i normally wear for this specific time frame caused some discomfort that prevented me locking back up. Hoping to be locked again in the morning now,a nd see how long i can, or am allowed, to stay locked this time!

24. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    After a pre-lock inspection of the property, i realized the discomfort was actually a raw spot, going to be a couple of days to heal before being locked up again :(

25. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Was allowed/directed to please Mistress Wolf last night, was able to completely satisfy Her after more than 5 orgasms, She and i both lost count :) Afterwards, as i was getting in the shower, Mistress told me "I have a new rule, for each time I Orgasm you will be locked for a day. We'll start with five days because that's when I lost count!" She is not sure if it is a reward or a punishment for me, i'm leaning towards reward! Lock up will commence once the raw spot from the non-caged base ring last weekend is satisfactorily healed.

i could be locked up more than i'm out, and, if i work hard, i should be locked up completely unless Mistress has use for me!!

Life is swinging to a new normal, and i like the direction it's heading!

steele and wishful like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice