Other options?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by saint7, Jul 3, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. saint7

saint7 Member

Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    Well I've been trying chastity on and off for quite a few years now. I'd like to be trying it all the time, but I can never seem to find a device that will work properly. The Holy Trainer 2 was my third try at this, and at first, I thought I had found something that might really truly work for me. It is definitely more comfortable than the others I've tried, but I still found out that I can bring myself to ejaculation with it on and not even pulling out. I can get my finger inside it enough to accomplish the task. For me, this defeats the whole purpose of a device at all.

So am I at a loss?? Is my only prospect to go with a full belt? I really don't want to go that route as there are way too many negatives to make it work, but would love to hear some advice.

2. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    4:48 PM
    Well, maybe you should go custom steel?
    You can find a few producers of custom steel.
    Mostly here should/could be Mature Metal, Lori, Steelworxx and/or Steelwerk.
    I'm sure there a re a lot of others too, but these just come to mind.

I understand the HolyTrainer is comfortable, because it's plastic and turns a bit bendy when warm(I have it too).
    You won't have that with steel. Steel issn't always totally closed (depends which type of device you want)

A descently made, custom steel device, made to measure your penis, will fit you better then any plastic wholesale device.(so, finger inside would be a big nono..)
    It will be sturdier, giving you a more secure feeling, and offcourse, there are plenty of options to choose from to make it more secure.
    Depending on you taste, there are plenty of ways like small spikes, anti-pullout systems and/or penis-plugs.
    The safest way, would be to have a PA, have it stretched and get a device with a PA-fixing(or any other genital piercing, but PA would be the easiest and quickest healing penis piercing). That would be tamper-proof.
    Every other device, without a genital piercing is considered non-tamper-proof. Even the ones with a urethral plug, like the one I'm wearing.(although, the plug doesn't make it easy , but it can be done and believe me, that won't feel good ;-( )
    But the choice is up to you.
    Google some producers, you can find lots of reviews on this forum or on the web. Personally, I read a lot on Doasyourtold (http://doasyouretold.tumblr.com/post/61272113448/my-modified-ms-lori-18a-chastity-device-came) before I found this forum.

I'm sure you will find what you want ;-)

3. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    Chastity is more than just about a device that goes around your cock. It is also a frame of mind. It is more about what is between your ears than what is on your equipment! Having a master or mistress to answer to when you have strayed helps. I know as I have done the whole self locking thing and only lasted 13 days. When you give your orgasm to your master / mistress things are slightly easier. What makes it easier is that you have someone else to answer to when you are bad and deserve a punishment.
    :spank::spank::)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice